Ttc #1 Positive thinking buddies, sticking together. (13 BFPs, 2 angels)

Sorry min, yeah that sounds hard. Any update on the bleeding? Do you know the length of your previous luteal phases?

Fingers crossed it's IB min. Very early if not.. My spotting is still here and on the rise :cry: AF not far away now. I might take a break from TTC this cycle, bit over the disappointment :( fingers crossed for the rest of you xx

Thanks Mia and Samantha
Update is that while there isn't a whole lot on the pad there is still a lot every time I wipe so it really seems like AF - still no cramps or headache though (my typical AF symptoms) which is odd.
This was my first cycle using OPKs so no I don't know for previous cycles.

And sorry Samantha - sometimes breaks can be good.

Edit: annnnd...we have full flow. Totally AF 6-7dpo. Awesome (sarcasm). Totally bummed because I know no doctor will even help me after only 2 cycles trying but that seems like areal problem, yeah? Don't know what to do...other than temping next month to confirm digi OPKs were accurate...guess this is going to be longer and tougher that I had hoped.

Thanks Mia and Samantha
Update is that while there isn't a whole lot on the pad there is still a lot every time I wipe so it really seems like AF - still no cramps or headache though (my typical AF symptoms) which is odd.

Edit: annnnd...we have full flow. Totally AF 6-7dpo. Awesome (sarcasm). Totally bummed because I know no doctor will even help me after only 2 cycles trying but that seems like areal problem, yeah? Don't know what to do...other than temping next month to confirm digi OPKs were accurate...guess this is going to be longer and tougher that I had hoped.

I'm so sorry :( :( xx

Ugh sorry mintastic that sucks.
Yeah I guess your best bet would be to follow it for a month or two more to see what your cycle is really like and when exactly you're o'ing.
:hugs:

Massive temp drop 15dpo today. I could actually see ttc far enough right now! The extreme bloating, pressure below belly button, excessive urinating have made the last week miserable.

Thanks Mia and Samantha

oh mint, that sucks:cry: i think we all feel the same way about the "longer and tougher" than we thought...:nope:

Oh no ladies! Im so sorry mintastic that is rubbish. I would definitely temp next cycle. I found my cycles were all over the place when I first came of bcp and temping has really helped me understand them.

Fx still for Samantha and choccymonstter. Not ou yet !!

On another note... Does anyone know any way to increase ewcm? Maybe tmi but I never really have any!! I use preseed but wanted to know of there was any way to actually increase mine??

On another note... Does anyone know any way to increase ewcm? Maybe tmi but I never really have any!! I use preseed but wanted to know of there was any way to actually increase mine??

Drinking more water. Mucinex (or generic mucinex-much cheaper don't know how to spell it guifenicen?)
I think some say evening primrose oil also? But I know epo can have other side effects so you have to be cautious.

So sorry Samantha and choccy! Af sucks. It helps to remember that it's normal to not get pregnant right away even when everything's fine.

Min, I think temping is a really good idea. It seems the best scenario is the opks were wrong and your lp is actually longer. I know it's possible to get LH surges after O and thus get a positive opk even when it's not O time.

Hanrh I agree with min about the water and mucinex, that's what I've heard.

Thanks guys. Yes I had read about water and mucinex. Think I will try next cycle if no bfp this cycle as have come to realise I have pretty much no ewcm. Not that I'm aware of anyway!

OMG ladies so much to read!! I've been so busy with work haven't been on here in days!!
Im cd28 of 32. My boobs are sore and I'm so irritable.. could just be af symptoms. I feel different this month i don't know.. I'm trying not to read to much into it!

back to work for me!!

Trying to stay positive. Im going to test on the 30th am!

Okay just got back from shopping. Couldn't find a bbt thermometer anywhere so I will have to order online. I hope missing the first few days of my cycle doesn't mess up my chart too badly?

Also picked up some vitex - the liquid kind. Anyone have any experience with it?

Also my name is Mint - as in the herb or as in my parents were hippies lol :)

:haha: mint that made me laugh :)
What's vitex?

Vitex is sometimes also called chasteberry.
It has been shown to help with hormonal imbalances and luteal phase defect.

Check out the link below and scroll down to the section about fertility:

https://www.uofmhealth.org/health-library/hn-2181002#hn-2181002-uses

Hey ladies just checking in.

Interesting day today. Since I'm focusing on the cleanse this cycle I haven't taken any epo, yet had wet cm yesterday (which I disn't really even chart cause I thought I was being too sensitive) but today I had the huge clob of ewcm ... sorry tmi but we're all used to it.

So I'm excited. I think my 90 plan is working! It's only 2 weeks in and already seeing a difference. I've also been reading a eastern medicine book on fertility and following a few things it talks about. I should probably do my castor oil pack tonight too.

3rd day of brown spotting today but still no proper flow. I hate this spotting so much. It's like I know you're coming AF so let's just hurry up and get it over with!! Arghh

mint,
my bbt didn't come until CD6, which was still plenty of time to catch the temp change after O. i hear lots of people don't temp during AF as a bit of a break. if you do, it seems like it helps figure out a better average pre-O temp, which may make spotting the O spike easier...?:shrug:

now i'm just trying to put off testing, but getting hard to wait! am only 8DPO and was trying to wait until at LEAST 10, 12 or even 14 if i could. but a weird temp spike this morning and some snot-like CM has me way too curious/hopeful.

how's everyone else??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->