Ttc #1 Positive thinking buddies, sticking together. (13 BFPs, 2 angels)

Spotting for me! Frigging AF will be here in force in a day! Temps have dropped way down to pre-ovulation levels

Samantha, the disappointment is tough. I hope you are doing okay today :hugs:

Mint, I think the temping will really help you figure out your cycle. If you start in a few days it will be fine!

choccy, sorry it looks like AF is on the way for you.

NDurham, woohooo for ewcm! it must feel so gratifying that something seems to be helping <3

jumpingo, :dust: I hope this is your BFP cycle!

Just been catching up ladies.

Mint - sorry your cycle seems messed up. I'm starting to chart this cycle too and I asked in another thread about starting after AF. All the replies said that should be ok. My BBT also came from online!

Katrine - can't wait to hear about your testing!

Choccy - sorry she's on her way :(

I did have it in my mind to reply to more of you ladies but I'm on my phone and can't seem to flick back!!

AFM - waiting on the witch flying off. She is playing tricks on me! She disappeared last night and was away for about 16 hours and bam - she's back. So frustrating, I was ready for the next stage, BD and OPK marathon. My BBT has arrived so taking my temp from tomorrow morning. Excited!! X

Loobs - I had that come-and-go AF last cycle - frustrating!
I actually ended up canceling the therm I ordered b/c they changed my expected ship date to something ridiculous. I just found a basic one at CVS and will start tomorrow also! (Cd4 for me).

So sorry choccy and Samantha :(

And sorry about calling you min, mint! Thanks for the correction.

Ndurham I'm glad to hear you're seeing a good change! Hope that ewcm leads to your BFP!

Jumpingo, I know what you mean about testing temptations! I caved last cycle when 12dpo had a big temp jump.

My temps seem to be crazy fluctuating this cycle. But I'm at least seeing ewcm so hopefull O is coming soon. Keep getting negative opks though...hoping for a positive soon!

Hey ladies, just popping back in to check on you guys!

Congrats to Hairftsher! How exciting!

Sorry for those who the :witch: got.

Was interesting reading the thread and all the info about temping. I've never done it but sounds like you can learn a lot about your cycles!

AFM, been feeling a bit better since my loss and trying to feel more optimistic. Physically I'm back to normal. My cycle wasn't drastically effected either. Even though taking a cycle off trying I'm still using my digi opk to track and got my flashing smiley this morning. Kinda bummed because that's usually the start of exciting bd time and the start of the tww but at least I know my body's back on track and I get to try again in about a month!

We opted not to do the expensive uterus scan at this point since doc didn't think it would find anything. We're considering trying a few cycles on clomid. It's usually for women who aren't ovulating but doc said it may make stronger uterine lining or help egg quality somehow.

Anyway, exciting and fx'd for the ladies testing shortly. I was taking a break from bnb to kinda recover from my loss and so would take forever on my phone to respond to comments individually. Lol

:dust:

Hi everyone! I would like to join the conversation if you don't mind one more. My husband and I have been married for 3 years and have settled into our lives together and realized that it's time to shake things up a bit and have a baby. We are both 30 and a little scared but also super excited. I stopped birth control last week and am on CD7 post withdrawal bleed. Of course I know it might take some time to be regular but wouldn't mind if I ovulated this month of course. I would love to have some friends to discuss things with since if I mention stuff to my dh...he thinks I'm going crazy. Like for instance....I swear once I was off bcp a few days...my nose is not as sensitive as it was on bcp...call me crazy...;). Anyway....so happy for everyone who got bcps this month and can't wait to join everyone still trying!!!

Hi everyone! I'd also love to join! Husband and I got married earlier this year, and as were already older (I'm 32, he's early 40s), we're ttc number one right away! I've been charting for two months, but this is the first month of ttc and the first month I'm really paying attention to CM and ovulation dates. FF says I've ovulated, which puts me in the TWW, but I'm not sure, so we shall see!

Keeping fingers crossed for everyone getting BFPs soon!

Welcome back Camichelle - that's great that you ovulated!
Fx for you to get a sticky bean next cycle!

Welcome newbies. Happy to have more 30-somethings around so I don't feel so old :)

AFM, feeling pretty positive. Had coffee with a friend today who is in med school. Her mom is a world-renouned gyn and she herself has spent a lot of time working in a women's clinic. She said she saw a lot of women at the clinic in their late 30s/early 40s who conceived naturally so I should really stop worrying that I waited too long. She also told me not to worry too much about the short luteal phase since I still haven't been off BC very long and it may lengthen on it's own. But that improving my eating/exercise habits could help too. Also DH has been awesome about all of this. I thought he'd be like a lot of men I hear about on here who don't want to hear any of the details but he was interested and really understanding that I was upset about the short lp. Until he decided to show me two pictures of friend's bumps on fb later that same evening...d'oh!

Thanks Mint! I definitely don't think you waited too long! Nowadays seems like a lot of couples wait until their 30's. I myself am 32. I have 5 pregnant women in my office right now (yes 5!) and they range from 32 to 38. :)

Welcome newbies. Happy to have more 30-somethings around so I don't feel so old :)

welcome gator and michellebelle!:wave:
yay for 30somethings:happydance: hahaha

Also DH has been awesome about all of this. I thought he'd be like a lot of men I hear about on here who don't want to hear any of the details but he was interested and really understanding that I was upset about the short lp. Until he decided to show me two pictures of friend's bumps on fb later that same evening...d'oh!

yeah, it's nice to be able to talk a bit with my husband too. but i think he probably only hears about 5% of the craziness in my head and even that is probably more than he can handle!:wacko::haha:

i had a really weird temp spike yesterday and it stayed up today, so on my way to a triphasic chart it looks like, but am trying desperately not to test until tomorrow. might see if i can make it until thursday even!?:winkwink:

EDIT: right as i posted that, my husband texted saying, "well maybe I just surprise you with a PT later today :p"

aww, he's using acronyms!:friends:

Apparently I may be slow..I just read the name of this thread TTC #1...... Ummm duh.. Since I've mentioned my son and that I'm trying to conceive #2. Originally I read it as TTC and this being the #1 positive thinking buddies thread. Wow only took me a month to catch that! And none of you ladies even mentioned it! So sweet. Im blaming it on the hormones! I feel like an idiot. Lol

Apparently I may be slow..I just read the name of this thread TTC #1...... Ummm duh.. Since I've mentioned my son and that I'm trying to conceive #2. Originally I read it as TTC and this being the #1 positive thinking buddies thread. Wow only took me a month to catch that! And none of you ladies even mentioned it! So sweet. Im blaming it on the hormones!

camichelle,
i didn't even notice!:haha:
as far as i am concerned, you are more than welcome to stay!
as long as you don't mind hanging out with us first-timers!:rofl:

5!?! Geez! I work with a few too and half of me wants to ask them all these questions and the other half is like...be cool bc it will happen eventually. :)

Thanks for the welcome Mint and Camichelle!!

Mint, it is awesome that your dh is so supportive! It is so helpful when dh wants to listen and know what's going on.

Apparently I may be slow..I just read the name of this thread TTC #1...... Ummm duh.. Since I've mentioned my son and that I'm trying to conceive #2. Originally I read it as TTC and this being the #1 positive thinking buddies thread. Wow only took me a month to catch that! And none of you ladies even mentioned it! So sweet. Im blaming it on the hormones! I feel like an idiot. Lol

Definitely stay Camichelle!

Thanks Jumpingo for the welcome and yea for other people starting to ttc in their 30s! Fx crossed for you when ever you take the PT!!

Hahaha I did notice but didn't say anything because I didn't care. More than welcome to stick around :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->