Ttc #1 Positive thinking buddies, sticking together. (13 BFPs, 2 angels)

Hello All You June Peoples....Thanks hairsfter for coming over, I'm still waiting to release you BFP debut...lol

Thank you, Karen for your kind words. I'm just anxious because my AF is due on Friday.

Hahahaha, you are the funniest & the sweetest, I swear! If this is my cycle, I'll find out on DH's birthday if it's BFP or not! So it would make it extra special.

Hi all I think I was a bit premature joining this thread yesterday as I finally got my BFP today. Wish you all the very best of luck and I can highly recommend the pineapple core ;-) x

Omg! Congratulations! Pineapple core, huh? I'm on it!

Bowmans - congratulations!! That's so great, wishing you the best in this new journey!

Karen - I didn't *think* I was stressed, but maybe I have been without realizing it if that's possible. Thanks for sympathizing though, that's crazy your body would still O all the way on CD 39! I'm hoping I don't take that long, but guess we'll see.

Hairftsher - that would be SO fun to find out on his birthday! Just wrap up that pee'd-on stick..best present ever right??!

Haha "I'm giving you the gift of pregnancy with all its symptoms and mood swings honey" :haha:
That would be awesome though :D

Hairftsher - that would be SO fun to find out on his birthday! Just wrap up that pee'd-on stick..best present ever right??!

LOL, that is something I would absolutely do. I always wanted a baby, for as long as I can remember - but it was actually his idea to start to try, so he would be beyond excited. :)

Haha "I'm giving you the gift of pregnancy with all its symptoms and mood swings honey" :haha:
That would be awesome though :D

hahahahahaha, awwww, he has to deal with mood swings a couple days a month regardless! at least with a pregnancy there's a baby at the end of it. :happydance:

Hahahah true.

Have you guys tried the pineapple core thing?? I just got one I think I'm gonna give it a go!

Hahahah true.

Have you guys tried the pineapple core thing?? I just got one I think I'm gonna give it a go!

i haven't, but i really want to now. i'm going to read about it right now - but i just texted dh (he's at work for the night) about it. it's got my interest, for sure!

hi ladies! just wanted to share this with you

Be careful not to start consuming pineapple too early in the cycle. Beginning to consume pineapple BEFORE the recommended days above can actually affect your vaginal and cervical mucus PH, making it more acidic.

apparently, you're to cut a pineapple up into 5 pieces (including the core) & then eat one portion every day starting the day after ovulation.

xx

May I join you lovely ladies? I'm 32 years old and blessed with a beautiful almost 4 year old son! Been TTC #2 since 2012 although took a break in 2013 after two mc's in 2012. :cry:
After a very early chemical this month DH and I decided to keep trying. My cycle never altered after the most recent chemical and I'm currently 4dpo so I'll be testing on 7/3 if I can wait that long! Wishing you all BFP's!!!!

May I join you lovely ladies? I'm 32 years old and blessed with a beautiful almost 4 year old son! Been TTC #2 since 2012 although took a break in 2013 after two mc's in 2012. :cry:
After a very early chemical this month DH and I decided to keep trying. My cycle never altered after the most recent chemical and I'm currently 4dpo so I'll be testing on 7/3 if I can wait that long! Wishing you all BFP's!!!!

welcome, sweetheart!
so sorry to hear about your mc's. I can't imagine the heartbreak - & very brave for you to keep trying. I hope that it works out for you & you conceive & have a very healthy pregnancy!

I love your son's name, btw. :)

Hey Camichelle and welcome!
Sorry to hear about your losses :hugs:
Hopefully this is our cycle to get the sticky bfp's!!!

Welcome Camichelle. You have joined a great group of supportive ladies.

"Taking Charge of Your Fertility" walks us through all of the misnomers and misconceptions of the female body. The author is a woman and is able to relate to the miseducation of lovely ladies such as ourselves. She uses wit and true accounts to teach about our bodies. The language in the book is easy enough for a teenager to comprehend.

The book outlines Cervical fluid (including color pictures) texture, look, feel. What Basa Body temping is, the history, and why it is important. It teaches the Family Awareness Method (FAM) which not only helps TTCers, but also women who would lile to use this method as a natural birth control. The book has a complete section on infertility and what to ask a doctor...etc...

I will give more details hopefully tomorrow. I have to find my copy. I know that I felt liberated once I read that book. I no longer feel like an experiment or a petri dish of mystery, but a person who has the tools, understanding, and power to get to know her body. It helps you be an asset to your doctor, because you will be able to either get pregnant on your own, or have the data he/she will need to cut to the real issues you may be having.

Hope this is helpful...

I looked it up after you mentioned it before tuamora and it looks very interesting! Ill definitely get it soon - if I get a bfp then ill get it for future bc cause I really don't want any more outside hormones in my body. If we don't succeed this cycle I will look to it for help making the next cycle successful.

Wow congrats bowmans!! I am so please for you!!

I am going to buy some pineapple tonight. I think ov will be any day now!!

Tuamora thank you for the book info. Think I might invest in it next cycle if I for get my bfp.

Bowmans, congratulations on the BFP! That is so wonderful! :happydance:

Camichelle, welcome to the thread! I am so sorry to hear of your losses. I hope this will be the lucky cycle for you!

As for me, I am a bit confused by my bbt this morning! I had a relatively significant temp jump, but I think it's just too early to be from ovulation. I am CD10 today, so to think that I O'ed on CD9 doesn't seem right to me. I have had some "mittelschmertz-esque" feelings the last couple days, but definitely not my typical cervical mucus for ovulation. I usually have several days of EWCM before I O; this time around I just had some creamy/a teeny bit watery cm yesterday and that's really it. I'm thinking it was probably a fluke, as it was warmer in my house than usual when I checked the temperature this morning, but I don't usually get a temp like this in the follicular phase. Hm...

I would think if I O'ed this early, it probably wouldn't be good because the lining wouldn't be thick enough yet, right? Well, just have to wait and see what tomorrow brings, I guess!

Hmm Karen I'm not a "temper" but if there are some contributing factors like your house being warmer, plus the cm that you described, I'm guessing it's not the O - especially if you usually get more ewcm and not just watery and/or creamy.
Can you take an OPK?

Still waiting for AF to show up this month!! Im interested in this pineapple business as well.. Just wondering for those who have tried both.. do you prefer temping or ovulation pee sticks... I've tried the O sticks and i feel like they were pretty accurate, I'm just wondering if temping would maybe be better, will it be difficult if i work a variety of shifts?

Now I haven't temped before but from what I've read you should do it as the immediate first thing you do when you wake up - like don't even get up first. With temping you're probably gonna get a better overview of your cycle cause all OPKs do is just tell you when you o.
So in the long run I would say temping is a more surefire way to get to know your body and your cycle, but if you're only in this to know for sure when you o, then OPKs should be enough.

What do you tempers say?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->