Ttc #1 Positive thinking buddies, sticking together. (13 BFPs, 2 angels)

Thanks girls, glad to have some cycle buddies and more of us on cycle #3.

Thanks for that info! Very informative. I would love to temp but my erratic work rota means my sleeping is all over the place. I can be early shift, then late shift, then nightshift all in the one week. So I figured OPKs would be the easiest thing for me to try next. I ordered cheapies and a few clear blue digi smiley face ones. I figure if I have a "rough" idea of when ovulation is then I'll not be so obsessed at the end of the month! That's my theory!

X

Hey hair,

I totally didn't want to quote you, because it would have been a crazy repost of my extremely long summary. You are correct!!! EWCM is hella stretchy and causes a puddle in your undees lol. So fertile CM is either watery or eggwhite and stretchy. Sorry for the confusion.

Hey hair,

I totally didn't want to quote you, because it would have been a crazy repost of my extremely long summary. You are correct!!! EWCM is hella stretchy and causes a puddle in your undees lol. So fertile CM is either watery or eggwhite and stretchy. Sorry for the confusion.

LOL! no worries on the lack of quote. i just wanted to make sure. i try not to think too much about cm and temperatures and stuff and just roll with the punches, although i value the knowledge. :)

Hi ladies, may I join you? :flower:

This is my second cycle TTC with my husband. I'm 30 years old, DH is 32, and we just got married on May 31st <3 We have been together for 9.5 years and this baby has been a long time coming ;)

Right now I'm checking my cervical position and CM every couple of days and using IC OPKs. Temping seems like too much of a chore for me although I realize it can be really informative! Maybe I'll go the temping route if this takes a few more cycles.

I'm planning to test around July 20th. Before TTC, my cycle was consistently 31-32 days. Our first month TTC it was only 26 days long. So I'm not sure exactly when to test this month ~ I'll have to figure that out when I think I've ovulated :thumbup:

So watery cm is fertile too?

Welcome to the thread, Loobs, NDurham, and starluck! :flower:

Starluck, congrats on your recent marriage! :thumbup:

MiaGirl, that's great that you are likely entering your fertile window, too! It's such a relief when there has been a wait, isn't it? And I'm excited that we will probably be on pretty similar timelines!

Maggz, yes, watery cm is considered to be fertile too because it is more hospitable to the sperm than the sticky or creamy kind; sperm can survive longer in it than those. Eggwhite cm is the best, but watery is good, too. :)

Happy weekend, everyone! :happydance:

TMI Alert....

Sooooo I've been tracking AF since 2012 and bbt with ff since Jan. Last element to add to the ttc tracking is tracking the cp. So tuamora's post was perfect cause it's just what I needed to remember what to do.

So I did it...it was barely reachable with the middle finger, so I put M as distance...even tho I'm only on cd7. It was pretty hard too.

But the coolest part is that I finally... took pictures! :fool:
The quality is not what I really want, as it was my first time doing it. I hope to get better ones eventually.
Even then, I could totally see it. It was completely closed and actually slightly to the right... Very interesting. Much smaller than I thought it would be too.

See I told ya... TMI...

TMI Alert....

Sooooo I've been tracking AF since 2012 and bbt with ff since Jan. Last element to add to the ttc tracking is tracking the cp. So tuamora's post was perfect cause it's just what I needed to remember what to do.

So I did it...it was barely reachable with the middle finger, so I put M as distance...even tho I'm only on cd7. It was pretty hard too.

But the coolest part is that I finally... took pictures! :fool:
The quality is not what I really want, as it was my first time doing it. I hope to get better ones eventually.
Even then, I could totally see it. It was completely closed and actually slightly to the right... Very interesting. Much smaller than I thought it would be too.

See I told ya... TMI...

Pictures of your cervix? That sounds interesting!

Thanks for the welcome :)

NDurham12 - I'm totally going to take a pic of my cervix! You got me curious about what it looks like

LOL who knew I'd be taking pictures of my cervix one day :haha:

You can take pictures up there?!?!?!?!?!?!

Oh man, I've got visions :rofl:

Strangely intrigued though...

Google the beautiful cervix project it's pretty amazing to see.

I always found in my most fertile time I had like a jelly covering on my cervix.

Too scared to go near it now lol

That is so weird!! Don't know what I was expecting but it's odd and fascinating at the same time! X

@loobs. So right. I've wanting to do it since I saw a post on ff of a woman that not only took a picture but posted it on the forum. It was awesome.

I didn't get it with my supply order, but I'll be ordering the remote shutter so I can take the pic easier using my phone. Just gotta remember to not hand my phone to anyone to show any pictures lol. You know those that you show 1 pic to and they start swiping through all ya pics. Heheh

That does sound rather neat. I saw the pics on beautiful cervix a couple of weeks ago. I think my BF would tell me I have gone too far....lol

@loobs. So right. I've wanting to do it since I saw a post on ff of a woman that not only took a picture but posted it on the forum. It was awesome.

I didn't get it with my supply order, but I'll be ordering the remote shutter so I can take the pic easier using my phone. Just gotta remember to not hand my phone to anyone to show any pictures lol. You know those that you show 1 pic to and they start swiping through all ya pics. Heheh

:rofl:

Can you imagine someone flicking through your holiday snaps then suddenly they're staring at your cervix like WTF?!?!

Hahahahahaha

X

Bwahahaha, what a thought!!!!!

tuamora, you are getting closer to testing time, right? How have you been feeling? Fx for you!

This may be TMI, but I had what I consider my "peak" day of ewcm today so I am hoping that means I will O today or tomorrow! We are going to visit my hubby's best friend out of town today, and are staying overnight, so we won't be able to BD, but hopefully if I am indeed going to O, the past few times will be enough!

Feeling positive! :thumbup:

Whoo Karen...so true. Tuamora your chart is looking good! How long is your normal luteal phase? 9 days?

It's nice to have a few charts tof stalk. On another thread I created 2 of the ladies are prego now and have stopped charting.

Karen your chart looks great too!

Loobs are you charting?

That sounds so interesting to have photos of your cervix! Wow! I'd be way too concerned about them popping up everywhere between phone/ipad/laptop syncing though. Let us know how it goes!! :thumbup:

Karen - no worries about the CM talk, I feel like nothing is TMI at this point. And yeah it sounds like maybe we'll be on a similar timeline with O (assuming mine's coming with all the EWCM I'm seeing). And even if you have to skip a night of BDing I don't think that will matter.

I'm getting excited to start hearing test results soon! Tuamora - less than a week! And you have self-control to wait that long, I'd be so tempted sooner if you're already 9dpo.

Haha I've been more lurking than taking part of the conversation but everyone looks good and staying positive I think matters a lot!

I had a positive OPK on cd14 so I probably O'd cd15 or cd16, we had been dtd every other day for about a week (not planned - on his part, haha... good that it just worked out like that :haha: ) before that and then cd14, 15, and 16 all in a row.
I hope that boosts our chances!!

Tuamora are you 9dpo? I'll probably cave and start testing way too early and get BFNs and get sad about it! Especially since I got some cheapo tests now to burn through :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->