Ttc #1 Positive thinking buddies, sticking together. (13 BFPs, 2 angels)

Hey Ladies, CD3 here today and feeling better about things now. Was pretty devastated when AF hit but feeling better now. Its good to be out of the TWW as it drives me crazy and is all I can think about so at least Im feeling more normal now. Goodluck to the ladies who are still in with a chance and to all of us who are out - lets make some August babies!! x

Hey Ladies, CD3 here today and feeling better about things now. Was pretty devastated when AF hit but feeling better now. Its good to be out of the TWW as it drives me crazy and is all I can think about so at least Im feeling more normal now. Goodluck to the ladies who are still in with a chance and to all of us who are out - lets make some August babies!! x

Yay to august babies!!!

I am 7dpo today and having terrible pains on my left side of my back. Am reeeaallly hoping it's not af coming early! I'm not due till at least Monday! Keep running to the Looe to check it's not started!!!

@Samantha; I'm CD2 and I know what you mean about not being in TWW - stress to the max. However, I'd gladly trade no bloody mess for countless 2WW :) Go enjoy yourself a nice treat, one you can't have while pregnant like I will be! ;)

Samantha, I'm glad you are feeling better! I usually feel better by CD3 also :)

Hanrh, aw I hope your back pain eases up. FX it is a good sign :dust:

Thank you star luck. Pain has subsided somewhat now however I'm still terrified af is going to arrive early as my temp dropped this morning. Just really hope it goes up again tomorrow.

Michelle I hope charting helps you pinpoint O time!

Samantha and DandJ I'm so glad you're looking at the positives of not being in the tww! In some ways it is nice to know you're getting a new fresh start:thumbup:

Hanrh I hope maybe it's even just implantation symptoms? Wouldn't that be so amazing?

I got my temp rise today! Ff wants to say I O'd 3 days ago, but I believe that will change when I get a couple more temps. Today's jump is much more consistent with my post O temps. I'm feeling positive this month, just because BD'ing was actually timed well. I'm planning to test August 10th...but let's be honest I have some IC's now and will probably cave sooner.

I'm also 6dpo today, yay for that!

That's exciting Mia hopefully FF will decide soon lol :)

Samantha and DandJ I'm so glad you're looking at the positives of not being in the tww! In some ways it is nice to know you're getting a new fresh start:thumbup:

Hanrh I hope maybe it's even just implantation symptoms? Wouldn't that be so amazing?

I got my temp rise today! Ff wants to say I O'd 3 days ago, but I believe that will change when I get a couple more temps. Today's jump is much more consistent with my post O temps. I'm feeling positive this month, just because BD'ing was actually timed well. I'm planning to test August 10th...but let's be honest I have some IC's now and will probably cave sooner.

Yay for great BD timing! Good luck trying not to test early. I'm going to try my best not to test until AF is due but my curiosity has gotten the best of me before!

Yay for great BD timing! Good luck trying not to test early. I'm going to try my best not to test until AF is due but my curiosity has gotten the best of me before!

Thank you and best of luck :) x

Mia- sounds like you are in with a great chance this month. Your test date isn't far off!! Fx!!

Maggz - are we the same dpo then? Any symptoms for you?

Starluck - I know how you feel, I am desperate to test but am doing my best to hold off as I know how gutted I am when I see that bfn.

Afm - thankfully my temp jumped back up this morning and cramps have gone. Phew!!! I was literally shaking taking my temp this morning!!

proof that we women are not the only ones who get antsy in this whole TTC craziness:

him: Also, how we doing on the baby making
him: time to take another test
me: no, sadly. i think the app was predicting wrong so can't really test until end of next week
him: Ok
me: but we can do it for the fun of it ;)
me: and by "it" i don't mean a test bwhahaha
him: Haha oh ok noted
him: All done I take it
me: what's better? not knowing at all or knowing afterward?
him: I think I get frustrated at a negative test more than anything
him: But I want to know now!!

awwww:blush:

anyway, my husband always listens but rarely says anything...
but they want it just as much as we do:hugs:

Aww how sweet! I love when my DH slips something like that into the conversation :cloud9: x

Awww, don't they sound cute when they say things like that??

Awww I love that jumpingo!!

Hanrh, glad your temp went back up :)

Aw love that jumpingo! And thank you star luck!

Is anyone else from the UK also completely obsessed with one born ever minute? I can't stop watching it and cry through every one!!!

Hanrh - I was obsessed with it but have had to stop watching it haha! It's too cute and hard to watch at times.

Jumpingo - that's so sweet <3

Best of luck Mia!

Jumpingo, I love when dh knows exactly what to say to make you feel like you aren't in this alone. Sometimes it feels like I am the only one stressing until he ask me what my temperature was today.

I'm starting to get anstsy! cd11 and I'm overanalyzing my pre ovulation signs. I know my cycle will prob be weird from my first cycle off bcp but I still have this hope for a perfect cycle. Trying to keep my hopes grounded. :coffee: So glad to have a place to talk about it. :)

Good luck to all the ladies testing soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->