Ttc #1 Positive thinking buddies, sticking together. (13 BFPs, 2 angels)

Hoping you have a lucky cycle Gator!

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v369/wishers/Pixels/687ibn.gif

My husband has also been so amazing and supportive <3 This TTC 'process' (if you can call it a process after only 2.5 cycles LOL) has definitely brought he and I closer together. Last night I was explaining to him why I take my temp every morning and why I track everything on FF and I could just tell how happy he was about it all. It was so sweet and makes me love him even more.

Gator, I hope this is a lucky cycle for you! :dust: I was very antsy last cycle. It was the first time in my life I was really paying attention to O time, etc. Try to relax - your body will do what it always does, it's just that now you are noticing it :) having a forum to talk about all this stuff definitely helps <3

Totally true starluck. It's nice to know you felt the same way last month!

It's so nice when DH is just as excited as we are! Mine likes to talk about baby names all the time :)

Gator I hope you get to O soon and catch that eggy!

I got my definitive crosshairs today, so officially 3dpo. Already feeling antsy.

Are some people testing soon?

Yay for more people in the tww!
I'll be testing soonish... or in about a week if af doesn't show her ugly rear.

I bought some baby stuff today, please tell my I'm not insane!! lol... My friend had some coupon codes for something called The Belly Button Band and Seven Everyday Slings so I bought a sling for the future baby and the belly support band which apparently buttons onto your pre-maternity pants... exciting! I basically got the products for free but had to pay shipping... so just in case you girls are interested here they are
Belly band: enjoybb
Sling: enjoyss
(I have no connection to these companies at all lol but we all love free stuff right?!)

That's awesome Mia! I hope this is your month too!!!!

Thanks for the recommendations Maggz. Sounds like a good deal!!

I started reading what to expect.... I might be getting ahead of myself....but so far it's interesting. Anyone else partaking in pregnancy book reading? I heard the Mayo clinic guide to a healthy pregnancy is a good one too.

I bought some baby stuff today, please tell my I'm not insane!! lol... My friend had some coupon codes for something called The Belly Button Band and Seven Everyday Slings so I bought a sling for the future baby and the belly support band which apparently buttons onto your pre-maternity pants... exciting! I basically got the products for free but had to pay shipping... so just in case you girls are interested here they are
(I have no connection to these companies at all lol but we all love free stuff right?!)

what color did you get?!

i want to get something pretty, but that means my husband will hate it!:haha: my favorite would be a bit girly if it ends up being a boy and if i have any hope my husband will wear it with the baby, i probably should get the one he likes huh?:shrug:

Oh no - now we are all going to order slings and belly bands. I hope that doesn't jinx anything... I get afraid of having infertility problems and just hugging the sling and crying...

I am scared to get ahead of myself and do things like look at baby clothes or read pregnancy books! However... I may cave soon. Hard to resist all those cute things! And I'm such a planner, it's not uncommon for me to get ahead of myself.

AFM, FF is saying I am 8dpo (with dotted crosshairs). It's hard to wait to test! I figure waiting until at least 14 dpo is best? What do you guys think? This is my first month ttc, so I have no idea what to do!

I like to wait until 14dpo but in reality cave a few days earlier like 12dpo. Many women on here start testing way earlier though but personally I couldn't handle that.

As far as preg books I have been focusing on TTC books like tcoyf and impatient woman's guide to getting pregnant and what to expect before...

Also - Loobs - new temping buddy - are you about? Tomorrow is my first Saturday temping and I am so bummed about having to set my alarm for 6am :( - I work on Saturdays but not until later and normally sleep in until 8 (or even 9 if the dog lets me). This temping business had better be worth it!

I like to wait until 14dpo but in reality cave a few days earlier like 12dpo. Many women on here start testing way earlier though but personally I couldn't handle that.

Thanks for the perspective, Mint! I'm going to try to wait til 14 dpo.

Oh no - now we are all going to order slings and belly bands. I hope that doesn't jinx anything... I get afraid of having infertility problems and just hugging the sling and crying...

Haha I laughed out loud!! I really hope it doesn't jinx anything either! :wacko:

what color did you get?!

i want to get something pretty, but that means my husband will hate it!:haha: my favorite would be a bit girly if it ends up being a boy and if i have any hope my husband will wear it with the baby, i probably should get the one he likes huh?:shrug:

Lol oops I didn't even think about it but I got the black belly bands (DH won't use those :rofl: ) and I think the sling is called Indy.. The patterned white and black one. I figured it's nice but not too frilly haha

I had bought a belly band a while ago as well haha. I have so much stuff, oh dear!

I just love that you ladies have bought lots of baby stuff. I wish I had the confidence to do the same. I worry so much it will never happen for me! I'm even too scared to look at baby clothes in shops - I just stare longingly in that direction!

I really want to get the what to expect book though!

Haha I laughed out loud!! I really hope it doesn't jinx anything either! :wacko:

what color did you get?!

Lol oops I didn't even think about it but I got the black belly bands (DH won't use those :rofl: ) and I think the sling is called Indy.. The patterned white and black one. I figured it's nice but not too frilly haha

mint,
i feel a little bit like that in the very back of my mind, but i am still more optimistic than pessimistic.

maggz,
thanks for the free stuff! i got the dark gray belly bands. laughed at you saying your husband won't wear those - my husband has gained some weight lately so would probably claim he needs them!:rofl: and i got the green geometric looking pattern, called Daze. you are such an enabler! and i love it!:thumbup:

then, right after buying those, my husband was buying some computer cable on amazon but it was only an "add-on" item, so he asked if there was any thing around $20-30 that i wanted on amazon (to be the "main" order so they would ship his cable) and he said, "anything else for baby?" and i said i wanted an ergo but it was definitely more than a $20 purchase, but he didn't seem to bat an eyelash at the price and said, "okay, perfect, add it to the cart!"

so, am officially crazy. let's hope there's a baby on the way!:blush:

I just love that you ladies have bought lots of baby stuff. I wish I had the confidence to do the same. I worry so much it will never happen for me! I'm even too scared to look at baby clothes in shops - I just stare longingly in that direction!

hanrh,
just looked at your chart and looks awesome! last month at this same time your temps took a huge dip but this month went higher...fingers crossed you can start buying stuff soon after a bfp!!:thumbup: you probably already said, but are you testing soon? waiting out for AF?

hanrh,
just looked at your chart and looks awesome! last month at this same time your temps took a huge dip but this month went higher...fingers crossed you can start buying stuff soon after a bfp!!:thumbup: you probably already said, but are you testing soon? waiting out for AF?

Aw thanks jumpingo - that just made me feel so much better. I think my temp this morning was the highest it's ever been. I was terrified it would drop today as like you said this is usually when it does. I have been getting terrible pains in my back which I keep thinking is af starting so have been to the loo about a million times. As for testing ... Af usually arrive on 11/12 dpo so that tomorrow or Monday. I'm going to see what happens an maybe test Monday. When are you testing???

funny you should ask:blush:

i'm only 7DPO but got what i hope was implantation spotting this morning (and a temp dip, so getting even more hopeful) and tested around 3pm. i knew it was way too early, but couldn't help myself.:wacko::haha:

my family is coming tomorrow to visit for a week, and we'll be traveling all over so am hoping i can "forget" about testing...AF is due the 10th, the same day they leave. so, will be seeing which comes first, my POAS addiction or the :witch:! :rofl:

keep us posted tomorrow and monday!!

Can't wait for you ladies to test! All sounds so promising!!

I'm here Mint! I work all different days of the week, I was off Thursday and Friday so totally know what you mean about that 6am alarm! I managed ok - the first morning I was awake for a while then snoozed a bit. Yesterday was fine - I actually wondered if I had dreamt taking my temp and took it again :haha:

I had a few alcoholic drinks last night - I've just checked the "drinking" box, is that right? Also, I was awake for a while around 4am before temping at 6. How do I tell FF that might not be accurate? Thanks ladies! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->