Ttc #1 Positive thinking buddies, sticking together. (13 BFPs, 2 angels)

Mrstcc - goog luck and have fun with all the bding!!! Positive thoughts!!

Miagirl- your test date is fast approaching! How exciting! I have my fx for a bfp for you!

Loobs - I defo think testing for ov in as many ways as possible is te way forward! I tested with 2 different monitors and temps this cycle and it made me feel so much more certain I has oed.

Michellebelle- I always dreamed of having a little bump for Xmas. But really I'm just desperate to get pregant I'd be happy with it whenever!

Gator - fx that ov has happened and temps increase quickly for you!!

I'm still holding out testing. Just so scared to get a bfn again. 14dpo today, 3/4 days longer than my usual lp but I keep thinking maybe my cycle is just changing. Hubby is even pestering me to test now so don't think I'll be able to resist much longer. I just keep thinking, just one more day and I'll be safe to test, and then I think of an excuse not too! This ttc business certainly has made me crazy!!!

Loobs - I have been doing the exact same thing but the digi and the cheapies aren't matching up at all. Dunno which ones to trust!

Hanrh - Bless you, it is horrible waiting and wondering if it will be a BFN although it is looking fab! I really wish you all the best <3

Michellebelle - I definitely see where you are coming from. I'd be scared to get pregnant in November though because would be heavily pregnant in July & August, yikes! Although at this point, of course anytime is welcome.

Sorry I'm not around much. I never really know what to say! I'm trying to do my temps, have been doing them for months but I have chronic insomnia and this month has been particularly bad with a couple of nights where not slept at all so of course can't temp then. Boo!

Oh hanrh.. A bump for Christmas sounds wonderful! I like the idea of that.

Tink.. I can understand how insomnia could screw up temps. Blah. Maybe tracking CM may be a better indication of O and such?

AFM, took a test this morning. Very clear BFN, as expected. I'm not surprised at all as I didn't think we BDed at the right times. Nice to know though! Now I'm looking forward to AF arriving to start a new cycle! The waiting game..

Here I am still waiting to O!

Still getting negative OPKs, but not putting too much stock into them since my urine is always pretty dilute and I have a hard time holding it anyways :haha:

This morning I had a big temp dip, so maybe O is today??? What do you all think? (I have a link to my chart below) My temp was actually 96.14 the first time I took it this morning. I didn't believe it, so I took it again right afterwards (stayed in bed, barely moved LOL) and it was 96.74. Took it again right away and it was close to 96.74, so I left it as 96.74. Is this the right way or should I just have kept 96.14?

Hey ladies sorry I've been kinda awol I've been trying not to obsess and take it easy and these boards just make me wanna symptom spot and go crazy over ttcing! :wacko: :rofl:

That being said, I'd been cramping yesterday which was too early for AF cramps, plus I was super tired and so hungry I might have just died! So I took two tests this morning and got flaming BFPs!
It's still a little unreal I just wanted to share with you all you've been so supportive and awesome :hugs:
Just hoping and praying this one is the sticky bean we've been wishing for! :happydance::baby:

OmG.!! Magzzzz this is an awesome news!!!
you did it hun!!!
wow...smep worked!1

m so happy for u dear!! m so so happy for u ...urs and mine things are quite similar ..this kinda givin me hope that i might be pregnant too!!! but m still 7dpo..wishing and praying this is a sticky bean for u and it will be m sure !!! lots f luv and luck hun and god bless u m so excited foru!!

Hey ladies sorry I've been kinda awol I've been trying not to obsess and take it easy and these boards just make me wanna symptom spot and go crazy over ttcing! :wacko: :rofl:

That being said, I'd been cramping yesterday which was too early for AF cramps, plus I was super tired and so hungry I might have just died! So I took two tests this morning and got flaming BFPs!
It's still a little unreal I just wanted to share with you all you've been so supportive and awesome :hugs:
Just hoping and praying this one is the sticky bean we've been wishing for! :happydance::baby:

Wow Maggz - congrats!!! That is such amazing news!!! Yay!!!

Hanrh,...ur already past ur LP..so why dont u check hun!!..thats the first good sign that ur pregnant..once u cross your next due date for AF...check check..

Maggz!!! Congratulations that's so great! Wishing you a happy healthy 9 months, yay!!

Starluck, I think it won't really matter which temp you kept since they're both low. Typically though I'd say always keep the first one especially if it's lower. But again, I don't think it'll make much difference. Hoping today is O day for you!

Michelle sorry about the bfn. Hope you can get bd'ing timed well next cycle! And my birthday is in April so a baby in my birthday month would be the sweetest gift ever :happydance:

Hanrh, you are so strong! If my temp was that high at 14dpo I'd be all over a test :winkwink: but way to hold out, it seems soo promising for you!

My temp went back up today! Breathed a sigh of relief when I saw it this morning. Fx it stays there for many months!

Congratulations Maggz!!!!! :wohoo: that is so amazing, I am so so happy for you!!!!! I wish you a happy and healthy pregnancy!

Thanks MiaGirl @temp. I'm so glad your temp went back up!! YAY! :dust:

Michelle, you'll get the BD timing next cycle :)

Hanrh,...ur already past ur LP..so why dont u check hun!!..thats the first good sign that ur pregnant..once u cross your next due date for AF...check check..

What do you mean next due date for af?? I am 14dpo today, af is usually on 11/12dpo. I just wanted to wait until 15dpo as that's who long average lp is. In my book taking charge or your fertility it says if you gave 18 post ov high temps it's shows pregnancy! I am on 14!

ur af is usually11/12 dpo and ur 14dpo today so ur already over that date right??
thats what I meant by ur AF due date for this cycle...

putting it simple ... when ur already past ur usual LP days..I think no harm in testing ..good luck!

and if u wish to follow TCOYF..thats also great!!...good luck!

Thanks you guys, it really means a lot.
My DH asked me it to go overboard and start getting pregnancy apps like I did last time :haha: fat chance I'm gonna resist that :rofl:

And I'll be a better thread member when I get to a computer I promise! Lol

Maggz we have a graduation thread if you want to join us :)

ur af is usually11/12 dpo and ur 14dpo today so ur already over that date right??
thats what I meant by ur AF due date for this cycle...

putting it simple ... when ur already past ur usual LP days..I think no harm in testing ..good luck!

and if u wish to follow TCOYF..thats also great!!...good luck!

Ah thank you pearly! Sorry had a bit of a moment and didn't quite understand! You are right, might as well test!!! X

:D:D good luck for the test hun

<Maggz...so excited for u hun!

Yay Maggz!!!!!!!!
So exciting!
Happy healthy sticky bean!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members