Ttc #1 Positive thinking buddies, sticking together. (13 BFPs, 2 angels)

Hanrh and jumpingo I'm so sorry I REALLY thought this was the month for you two. At least you are both on to the next cycle without delayed AF. I always feel so upset when AF arrives, but shortly after I'm renewed with excitement and new hope of a sweet baby for the next cycle! I'm glad your LP lengthened too.

As for evening primrose, I took it this cycle then I started doing a lot of research and stopped, so I didn't get any results from it. I started taking it CD 1.And I think I stopped CD 3 or 4. Research said it delays ovulation and I REALLY didn't want that bc hubby it's going out of town this month, so I stopped in fear of missing O with him. Like I said,I didn't have any increase in EWCM (I already get done), but I think it's because I stopped too soon. Let me know how it works for you! I may give it another shot next month.

That was supposed to say I already get SOME hahah :) stupid phone!

Hanrh I think it should be the prenatals..how much is the b6 value in ur prenatals..maybe that helped!!

and for ewcm..I think drinking enough water, remaining hydrated really helps as when we started ttc I started using opks and used to drink very less water in order to catch the surge and always used to think that ewcm is not something ill ever see..but when I realized m not drinking enuf water ever since then every month I observe it ...so m sure u must be drinking but do increase the intake and see if that helps too! GL dear!

So sorry hanrh And jumpingo.

But hanrh that is great about longer lp and also that DH agreed to the SA so hope for moving forward.

So sorry Hanrh and Jumpingo but glad you ladies are staying positive. On to the next cycle! :hug:

I'm sorry hanrh and jumpingo. Always sucks when AF shows up. However.. Time to start a new cycle and get excited for the potential for May babies!

To increase ewcm, I'm not a good resource as I also have had none this cycle, which made it hard to pinpoint O. I plan on drinking a lot of green tea this next month and trying to stay hydrated!

I hope all the ewcm increase attempts are helpful! I noticed I was dried up for a while, and then I looked up the antihistamine I was using for my allergies. It said it could dry up cm. I don't know if any of you use anything like that, but I thought it was interesting. Now I only use it in my 2ww. I just suffer through the sniffles before O so I don't decrease cm.

I'm thinking I'll test with an IC in the morning since I bought 20 with my OPK's. Can't hurt to use one up and satisfy my need to test! It'll only be 10dpo so I know not super reliable. Then we'll be gone for the weekend and I won't pack any tests so I'll have to wait until Monday. I'm not really feeling any symptoms so not holding my breath.

I hope all the ewcm increase attempts are helpful! I noticed I was dried up for a while, and then I looked up the antihistamine I was using for my allergies. It said it could dry up cm. I don't know if any of you use anything like that, but I thought it was interesting. Now I only use it in my 2ww. I just suffer through the sniffles before O so I don't decrease cm.

I'm thinking I'll test with an IC in the morning since I bought 20 with my OPK's. Can't hurt to use one up and satisfy my need to test! It'll only be 10dpo so I know not super reliable. Then we'll be gone for the weekend and I won't pack any tests so I'll have to wait until Monday. I'm not really feeling any symptoms so not holding my breath.

Thanks! That's fantastic info. I tend to take allergy meds pretty frequently, so I'll stop during TTC times.

Hanrh I think it should be the prenatals..how much is the b6 value in ur prenatals..maybe that helped!!

and for ewcm..I think drinking enough water, remaining hydrated really helps as when we started ttc I started using opks and used to drink very less water in order to catch the surge and always used to think that ewcm is not something ill ever see..but when I realized m not drinking enuf water ever since then every month I observe it ...so m sure u must be drinking but do increase the intake and see if that helps too! GL dear!

Yes I think your right with the vitamins. Te b6 is 10mg.

Yes I read about drinking lots of water too! 'More fluid in, more fluid out' haha. :winkwink: I have, on top of all my other bits, bought 7 2 litre bottles of water which I intend to try to drink 1 a day.

Jumpingo - how are you feeling? Are u trying anything new??

Miagirl - yes I had read that about some people taking a cough medicine to thin the mucus but they hadn't realised it had antihistamine in it too which reversed the effect!!! Good luck for testing!!!! Let us know how you get on. I have my fx for you. :hugs:

@Miagirl, good luck with testing!

I have a super positive OPK today so hopefully I will O soon and fingers xd my temps will confirm that it happened or not over the next few days.

So i took an IC with FMU and I don't think I dipped it long enough because it didn't finish processing even after 15 minutes. But I didn't see any hint of a second line. I hadn't gotten rid of the urine yet though so I tried another one.
I can totally see a second line on the next one! Unfortunately I pitched the urine because I was discouraged before I saw the line. It showed up just at the 5 minute mark, but it's really light. I don't want to be 100% sure and DH is very skeptical. Going to wait a few hours and test again with a digi. Fx this is really my BFP! Trying to not be totally sold yet though since I'd be crushed if it wasn't real.

Oh my goodness miagirl!!!!! YAY!! Praying you get a clear BFP on the digi!! Good luck! Yaaayyyy exciting!

OMG MiaGirl!!! Can't wait to see the results of your digital :)

:dust:

Your temp went up further this morning too!!!

Thanks girls. I'm thinking I'll wait until tomorrow so I can use fmu with another test. (I'm getting afraid of a negative digital now).
The only thing concerning me about the test is that the lines aren't exactly straight. I hope that's not a bad sign and it's not a faulty test. I posted a pic in the pregnancy test thread if you want to see.

Hey ladies,

Hanrh and Jumpingo....I am so sorry to hear about the BFN's grrrrr...

Maggzzzzz............WHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAA!?!?!?!?!?! I am so so so sos sososososososososo very excited for you. I now that this has been a long long long time coming. I will follow you, hoping for that sticky bean.

Miagirl YAY YAY YAY....It may BE a BABY!!!!

Yay miagirl - good luck for tomorrow's digi! You temps are looking really good too!!!

And have looked at your test in the other post - I'm calling bfp!! Congrats!!

Miagirl - Woohoo!! Can't wait to see how you get on tomorrow. I'm off to have a look at your test in the gallery. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->