Ttc #1 Positive thinking buddies, sticking together. (13 BFPs, 2 angels)

Yay Maggz! That's wonderful! Wishing you a happy healthy 9 months!!!!

@Maggz, congratulations! Wishing you a happy&healthy 9 months.

@Michellebelle, it is so annoying. I tend to follow the CM more and I do ovulation tests as well to try and get an idea so hopefully with all 3 I get a good idea. I'm being tested next month through bloods because have been trying for 14 months so at least I'll have an even better idea then!

@Miagirl, glad your temp went back up. Good luck! x

Maggz- CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Such amazing news! :) enjoy every minute! So much fun and excitement!

Starluck I would keep the first temp just to be on the safe side. I'm sure it doesn't matter too much though. Hopefully this is O for you! Get to BDing!! :)

Hanrh I would totally have already caved on testing especially with temps like yours! Can't wait to hear of your BFP! fx!!

Mia-glad your temp it's back up, hopefully that was an implantation dip ;)

Maggz- CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Such amazing news! :) enjoy every minute! So much fun and excitement!

Starluck I would keep the first temp just to be on the safe side. I'm sure it doesn't matter too much though. Hopefully this is O for you! Get to BDing!! :)

Hanrh I would totally have already caved on testing especially with temps like yours! Can't wait to hear of your BFP! fx!!

Mia-glad your temp it's back up, hopefully that was an implantation dip ;)

Thanks Mrs. TTC :) I changed it to the first temp. Now it looks like a big ovulation dip ;) just what my brain wanted to see LOL. Now hopefully it will spike up tomorrow and confirm O. I already told DH this morning to be ready tonight :sex: It'll be the third night in a row so I wanted to be sure he saves some energy for me! :haha:

Thank you ladies!!

starluck that sounds good better get on that horse lol :D Have fun ;) :sex:

Maggz we have a graduation thread if you want to join us :)

Yeah I saw it! I'm so afraid I'll jinx it though :blush:

How are you all doing?? Who's testing soon?

Ugh jumpingo sorry, you'll join this cycle :D fx!

Af got me this morning too :( so gutted

Congratulations magz

Hanr I am so so sorry about AF. I haven't been on in a couple of days and have just been reading back from the last few pages and everything was sounding really good for you. I kept clicking next wishing to read about your BFP so very sad to read about AF. Next cycle for sure xx

Congratulations magz

Hanr I am so so sorry about AF. I haven't been on in a couple of days and have just been reading back from the last few pages and everything was sounding really good for you. I kept clicking next wishing to read about your BFP so very sad to read about AF. Next cycle for sure xx

Thank you Samantha. I know I was so shocked when af arrived this morning! Was all ready to test today! Trying to look at the positives that my lp has lengthened to 14 days.

Going to look into how to improve/increase ewcm as I literally have none. Does anyone else take evening primrose oil for this?

Jumpingo and hanrh, I'm SO sorry AF showed up :( I wish you could feel a great big hug from me right through the screen!! :hugs:

Gosh I'm so sorry jumpingo and hanrh! :hugs:
I really thought it sounded incredibly promising for both of you. Hanrh it is good at least that you saw your LP as 14 days now, let's celebrate that and feel more confident next time knowing a baby has that much more time to latch on.

For some reason I feel like I'll be joining you with af in a week. Don't know why, just not feeling confident that this is it.

So sorry ladies - I totally thought this was it for you girls :hugs: x

:hugs::hugs::hugs: Hanrh so sorry hun!! big hugs to u and to jumpingo too
ur Lp has increased for sure are u doing anything for that??
m sure every cycle we are step closer to our baby and it will happen for sure!! wish u all the luck !!

:hugs::hugs::hugs: Hanrh so sorry hun!! big hugs to u and to jumpingo too
ur Lp has increased for sure are u doing anything for that??
m sure every cycle we are step closer to our baby and it will happen for sure!! wish u all the luck !!

Thank you everyone, this forum keeps me going for sure! I honestly couldn't do it without all of your support so that you so much for that! I took a long walk this morning to clear my head and went to my local health food shop. I bought some evening primrose oil, decaf green tea and some grapefruit juice to hopefully increase my ewcm (actually to get any would be good - it's non existent at the moment!). I have never had green tea before (I'm not really a fan or normal tea/coffee) and I really liked it so hoping it works!!!

As for my hubby, he has come round to the docs previous suggestion of sperm analysis so we will be contacting doc to organise it this month. He seems more worried about having to abstain from bding for 3 days more than anything else! Haha typical man.

So all in all feeling like I have a plan to takle the next month!!

As for my lp, I haven't really done anything different apart from religiously taking my pre-conception vitamins which I've been rubbish at taking previously. Oh and exercising a little. Maybe that helped ?!

Thank you all again xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"