Ttc #1 Positive thinking buddies, sticking together. (13 BFPs, 2 angels)

Mia - checked your other post - definitely BFP on that test. I certainly hope it isn't faulty - I think that is unlikely. Can't wait to see tomorrow's!!

Thanks so much for all the support everyone. So I did cave already, haha. Took a frer and it's a major BFP! Hasn't sunk in yet, but I'm very happy! Hoping and praying it's a sticky bean :)
I can't wait to see many more BFP's coming out of this thread too!

YAY MiaGirl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I am so, so happy for you!! I wish you a happy and healthy pregnancy <3

:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

Yay Mia!!! H&H9 and super sticky bean glue coming your way!!!

Oh, AFM holy ewcm!!!! I never get this much! Usually like one gummy glob. This is textbook super fertile stuff. So much it was on my underwear and toilet tissue (sorry if TMI).

Wonder if it was from the vitex or b vitamins???

Never thought I would be this excited about something coming out of my hoochie.

Mia many many congrats dear!! Wish u get ur hot darker n darker !! Wish u a v H&H 9 mo!!

Mint thts so cute f u!! I knw I was the same when I saw my ewcm after a long time and I was yayyyy wish u all the luck Hun for this cycle !!

Oh no...I am watching a friend's cat while she is away - I didn't even think about it and I changed the litter - supposed to watch him all week too... I just read you have to avoid that for three months BEFORE pregnancy and it can cause MC. Not sure what to do and feeling worried.

Mint; Really? Avoid changing the litter or being around a cat? Because I am the one who changes the litter... I didn't know you are supposed to avoid it for 3 months before getting pregnant. We'll see!

Mint; Really? Avoid changing the litter or being around a cat? Because I am the one who changes the litter... I didn't know you are supposed to avoid it for 3 months before getting pregnant. We'll see!

Changing the litter. I knew you weren't supposed to do it when preg but I wondered if it was okay during 2ww. Apparently not. The article I read said the toxo-whatever bad thing can stay in your system for up to 3 months so you have to avoid before also. But then I found a thread on here saying it was pretty safe for indoor cats just not for outdoor. Couldn't find back-up for that info though...

hey girls! I am soooo confused and really need some advice, please :)

Ok today is CD 16. I ALWAYS ovulate on CD 14, I knew this cycle O would possibly be delayed because of the evening primrose (even though I stopped taking it quickly), but I was happy to see my peak reading on ClearBlue Advanced Digital Ovulation test on CD 14. All signs were on track with that and pointing to O, so I was sure the tests were correct.

Well here I am CD 16 and still no temp spike :( This is only my second month bbt, but I know I had a temp spike following O signs last month (didn't use OPKs last month though). I have post O signs of sore breasts like usual and lacking CM now, so I really think I did O yesterday sometime, but the temp is COMPLETELY throwing me off.

Well of course I am absoultely crazy and obsessive, so today I went and bought a cheapie OPK which ended up having the test line and control line the exact same color! I'm so confused :(

Please help!

Mrs. - you can ovulate up to 48hours after getting a peak reading. Maybe you ovulated today? I would expect to see a spike tomorrow. I agree it will be confusing if you don't. Could anything be throwing off your temps?

Oh, AFM holy ewcm!!!! I never get this much! Usually like one gummy glob. This is textbook super fertile stuff. So much it was on my underwear and toilet tissue (sorry if TMI).

Wonder if it was from the vitex or b vitamins???

Never thought I would be this excited about something coming out of my hoochie.

Yeah EWCM!!! :happydance:

Oh no...I am watching a friend's cat while she is away - I didn't even think about it and I changed the litter - supposed to watch him all week too... I just read you have to avoid that for three months BEFORE pregnancy and it can cause MC. Not sure what to do and feeling worried.

I never heard of avoiding it 3 months before a pregnancy! No sense in worrying about it now, although I know that's easier said than done.

Thanks for the replies starluck and mint! I'm hoping y'all are right and I see a pretty temp spike tomorrow :) I'll let y'all know!! Hopefully my temp coincides quickly with my other signs, or I will drive myself crazy haha. Not to mention poor DH is all BDed out after this week ;) guess I'll keep taking OPKs to know when my surge has passed

YAY mint for your excess EWCM!!!! Whoooo hooo hope this is your month! Also about the cat thing... my best friend has two cats and got pregnant unexpectedly, so I don't changing the box will do much harm

Congrats Miagirl...

Mintastic, I wouldn't worry too much about it. Try to get you some face masks from the dollar store.

Mia YAY congrats let's see a pic of it!!! Come join me in the April threads ;)

Thank you so much tuamora ;* I'm sure you're right behind me!

MrsTTC sorry I don't know a lot about temping but sounds like it could just be delayed a couple of days, I'm sure it'll be here soon! And then you can get your bfp!! :D

All you girls waiting on your o better get to it and dtd!! ;) I want you to be my bump buddies!!

Woohoo Miagirl - I am so excited for you!!! Just wondering what ICs you use? I've been looking a buying some and didn't know which were best?

And mint - yay for lots of ewcm!

My temp is up a little bit higher today, highest reading I've got. Maybe I'm going to have a slow rise. Definitely think O has passed, I'm "drier" than I have been all week. Sorry for the TMI haha.

Just need to wait and watch my temps now, wish tomorrow morning would hurry up :haha: x

Changing the litter. I knew you weren't supposed to do it when preg but I wondered if it was okay during 2ww. Apparently not. The article I read said the toxo-whatever bad thing can stay in your system for up to 3 months so you have to avoid before also. But then I found a thread on here saying it was pretty safe for indoor cats just not for outdoor. Couldn't find back-up for that info though...
After I saw your comment about not changing the litter before getting pregnant, I did some research about Toxoplasmosis. Basically, if cats eat uncooked or raw meat, outdoor rodents and animals it goes through their feces which the parasite comes from. Although, if you've been affected before for up to 9 months then your immune system can tolerate it which won't be a problem. To avoid Toxoplasmosis, wash hands after messing with the litter or even gardening.

Phew, little worry for me. Our cat is an indoor cat and only eats dried cat food. I told DH he has to change the litter when I'm pregnant and he was not happy. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->