Ttc #1 Positive thinking buddies, sticking together. (13 BFPs, 2 angels)

@Loobs, I'm feeling pretty much the same as you today with temps! Hoping tomorrow I will see more of a shift because all of the other signs point to O having been and gone but there was only small rise in my temps today.

Lets hope we both get a clearer rise tomorrow! x

Thanks Jill and others for the reassurance re:kitty litter. I was finding only scary info online.

I am hoping to see a temp spike myself tomorrow or Monday. My first month temping too so really hoping it matches up and confirms O.

Mrs. TTC and starluck, looks like you both got your temp rise! Yay! Praying for a positive outcome!

Loobs and tink, I hope you both get to see a clear shift soon. It's very possible it's just a slow rise, nothing wrong with that at all.

Hanrh I used the wondfo IC's and they had blue handles. I have read about people getting evaps before though so I was skeptical. But apparently mine wasn't evap. I think as long as you read it within the allotted time it's accurate.

Thanks maggz! I'm feeling cautious and excited to join you! I posted a pic of my frer on page two here: https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-tests/2214811-10dpo-think-bfp-but-dh-skeptical.html

Looks like there are a few of us waiting for our temps to show ovulation!

Mint, I feel the same about charting. I need to see it confirmed in my first month! :haha: x

Loobs and mrs TTC - looks like all of our temps are going up! :happydance: yay for O! Now the TWW :)

Mint, I hope u see that temp spike soon to confirm :)

DandJ, are you going to tell DH the rule only applies to outdoor cats? I might not if I were you :winkwink:

Woohoo!! Wonder how long I'll be able to wait to test :coffee: x

YAY Loobs for your temp rise! Mine finally rose today too, although I really think I ovulated Thursday! Oh well, glad temps are finally going up :) I can't see your temp Mint, but I hope you're up too!

Mia- your test lines both were SO good! Very clear on FRER for 10 DPO, I'm sure that's a GREAT sign :) Praying for a sticky bean and a happy and healthy 9 months!! yay! I hope we will all be joining you so soon :)

MrsTTC, your timing looks good! You've been busy haha x

Woohoo!! Wonder how long I'll be able to wait to test :coffee: x

I promised myself to wait until AF is due. We'll see if curiosity gets the best of me (it probably will). Lol!!!!

YAY Loobs for your temp rise! Mine finally rose today too, although I really think I ovulated Thursday! Oh well, glad temps are finally going up :) I can't see your temp Mint, but I hope you're up too!

Mia- your test lines both were SO good! Very clear on FRER for 10 DPO, I'm sure that's a GREAT sign :) Praying for a sticky bean and a happy and healthy 9 months!! yay! I hope we will all be joining you so soon :)

Mrs TTC - nice job getting all that sexy time in with mr TTC! :thumbup:

DandJ, are you going to tell DH the rule only applies to outdoor cats? I might not if I were you :winkwink:
Of course not!! He then told me I would need to take out the trash instead and I laughed at him :haha:

Starluck and loobs LOL at yalls comments about all that sexy time we've been having!! Haha we've definitely been BUSY this week ;) hoping it pays off for a BFP this month!!!

Hello there ladies! I think Iv just Od or am going to very soon... So ya all know what that means!! The awful TWW is here. I'll try and keep calm and will try hold off on any testing till 12 DPO :) Fingers crossed for us all xx

You also know that means a lot of :sex:
Why are you even on here, go jump on your dh lol :D

So glad to have you guys joining me during the tww. I'm trying not to drive myself crazy symptom spotting. I know rationally that signs this early are all in my head but yet I google them anyway. ::dohh::

5 dpo and counting...

5dpo already gator, jealous :) not long till testing now woohoo BFPs bring it on!

Lots of ladies in the TWW now... yay! I am loving looking at all of your temp charts - am finding it fascinating haha! I know its early, but any symptoms yet? I am only CD4 today so am bored... Very jealous of all that BDing Mrs TTC!

Mia Girl - thank you for the info ref the ICs you used. I have bought a pack of 25 in preparation for this cycle! Having seen you lovely early BFP this cycle its made me think i would rather know sooner rather than later, as this cycle all the waiting was SO stressful!!

FX for BFPs very soon ladies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->