Ttc #1 Positive thinking buddies, sticking together. (13 BFPs, 2 angels)

I got crosshairs this morning! Officially 3DPO!!! Woohoo, TWW!

Don't think our timing is ideal, FF has it down as "good" but not high. So we will see! X

I got crosshairs this morning! Officially 3DPO!!! Woohoo, TWW!

Don't think our timing is ideal, FF has it down as "good" but not high. So we will see! X

Fingers crossed for you! Hoping for lots of BFPs from this thread this month. It's looking promising!

AFM, just waiting for AF to show up so I can get started on a new cycle! I did have a dream last night that I had a lot of EWCM and told DH "let's do this now" and basically jumped him.. Haha. Funny the things we dream about..

I got my BFP Aug 6th! Congrats to the others who got their BFP this month and well wishes for those still trying.

Now that it's real, I am kind of freaking out but that's normal right? LOL

Yay congrats! Yes freaking out is normal haha :D

Wow!! congrats poptart! great news :)

TWW is awful! Hoping it passes quickly... I'm a teacher and school is starting soon, so I'm sure that will help take my mind off of it, at least a little!

5 DPO Gator- any symptoms?

YAY for crosshairs Loobs!!! I'm still waiting for mine. Guess they are coming tomorrow :) I think your BD timing is pretty good! Looks like your CM was in optimal conditions for having those spermies live longer, so I bet EOD pattern was good!

Are any of my fellow TWWers doing the pineapple thing this month? I'm trying it! I ate some yesterday at what I think would be 1-2 DPO and will continue for 4 more days! FX it works!

Congratulations poptart!!

Thanks Mrs, now on to the longest wait ever!! Hope to see your crosshairs tomorrow.

I've never tried the pineapple thing but I've heard about it. Hope it works for you! X

Awesome poptart!!!

Mrs. TCC, those crosshairs have got to be coming tomorrow! Your chart looks really good and your bd schedule looks perfect!

AFM, 6 dpo, most reliably I have sore nipples. I am a napper so I'm not sure I would notice fatigue because I'd prob already be asleep. :sleep: My temperature shot up at the same time my nipples became sensitive so it is likely just because my progesterone levels went up. Hoping for ib over the next few days. DH is even getting curious...every morning he looks at my chart. Regardless, I've already been planning for next month and realize that my fertile time will be while we are on vacation for a wedding in Boston! Perfect timing so I'm letting myself think towards that so I won't be letdown if it doesn't happen this month.

Maggz, Mia, and poptart, how are you guys feeling?

Thanks Loobs and Gator!! This cycle is still throwing me off, because I know I have ovulated from O symptoms and my temp spike, but STILL getting positive OPKs... I'm on day 5 of positives. So confusing :/

Gator the sore nipples sound promising!! Hoping the tiredness is also a sign of an upcoming BFP and your chart looks great!

This is my first month on clomid after over 5 years of not preventing until the last couple months. I am on CD 17 but haven't ovulated. I'm hoping to test on the 25th which is when aunt flow is due if I can hold out that long.

I'm getting excited for so many of you as you're into the tww! I'm reallllly hoping to see more BFP's!

Mrs. TTC that is strange about the opk's, but hey at least you probably O'd!

Gator that's cute about DH :) I'm feeling pretty good, I mean it's still sooo early on. Definitely feel mild af cramps that started Friday when I got my BFP. But I've read that's really normal. Otherwise no real symptoms, just strong positive tests so I'm happy!

I finally got a positive OPK tonight around 10pm! Time to get to work!:sex:

Good luck shandis, get busy! TWW is torture and I'm only on day 2 of it.. Oh gosh haha

Wow!! congrats poptart! great news :)

TWW is awful! Hoping it passes quickly... I'm a teacher and school is starting soon, so I'm sure that will help take my mind off of it, at least a little!

5 DPO Gator- any symptoms?

YAY for crosshairs Loobs!!! I'm still waiting for mine. Guess they are coming tomorrow :) I think your BD timing is pretty good! Looks like your CM was in optimal conditions for having those spermies live longer, so I bet EOD pattern was good!

Are any of my fellow TWWers doing the pineapple thing this month? I'm trying it! I ate some yesterday at what I think would be 1-2 DPO and will continue for 4 more days! FX it works!

yay Mrs TCC - i am a teacher also! I am on my summer holidays at the moment and as much as i have been looking forward to it i am finding it really hard as there is nothing to take your mind off TCC!

I tried the pineapple core thing a couple of months ago and although it didn't work for me i have heard lots of others say it had. it is apparently recommended for women who have had IVF so you would have thought maybe there was some truth in it!!?

excitedly watching all of your TWW temps ladies!! x

I'm a teacher too :) high school. But it's winter here in Australia, no holidays :( very jealous!!!!

am home from vacation. caved and bought the vip version of FF:blush:

cd5 and nothing to speak of, obviously. trying to recover from an exhausting week herding my family all over japan and having a wedding party.

feeling like a debbie downer and can't seem to snap out of it (since about 2 weeks ago?) and trying to get excited about ttc again...the ergo got here today!:haha:

Jumpingo, I will definitely be needing the VIP version of FF if this cycle isn't our BFP one. I am totally obsessed over the detailed interpretation and timing analyser and I won't manage a cycle without them :haha: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->