Ttc #1 Positive thinking buddies, sticking together. (13 BFPs, 2 angels)

I am a teacher too but my students are all on the autism spectrum or otherwise developmentally disabled so they go to school in the Summer too!
I would still get 3 weeks off between summer and fall session but agreed to work camp as we can use the money so just taking the first week of Sept off and that is it.
We are going to Iceland for a week though so I am excited! But sad about leaving my dog.
I won't be temping or OPKing on vacation either... So next cycle if there is a next cycle will be more of a NTNP cycle.

You're going to Iceland?! I'm from there! What are you gonna do, where are you staying?? lol excited that people wanna go to my country :haha:

Argh so I thought that I Od on Sunday (lots of EWCM) and then today just now have have another huge lot of EWCM so I now think that I might actually just be Oing now. Here I was thinking already 2dpo today but probably not! And we haven't BDd since Saturday since I thought I'd already Od we didn't bother last night. Whoops!! Will bd tonight and hope that's enough

I am a teacher too but my students are all on the autism spectrum or otherwise developmentally disabled so they go to school in the Summer too!
I would still get 3 weeks off between summer and fall session but agreed to work camp as we can use the money so just taking the first week of Sept off and that is it.
We are going to Iceland for a week though so I am excited! But sad about leaving my dog.
I won't be temping or OPKing on vacation either... So next cycle if there is a next cycle will be more of a NTNP cycle.

You're going to Iceland?! I'm from there! What are you gonna do, where are you staying?? lol excited that people wanna go to my country :haha:

No idea! We literally just bought the tickets last night. We both really like hiking.

Even if we are successful this cycle (which I doubt since I am not even sure I am O'ing) I wouldn't feel any MS or anything only 2-3 weeks in that would prevent me from hiking would I?

You can PM me if you have suggestions so we don't clog the thread. :)

i got the grey one with the white stars. i love anything with stars and i also figured it was still not too girly that my husband might actually use it?:thumbup::
I love stars/moons too! I'm more of a gray/silver color choice but I have a fascination with anything celestial *__* Do you have a picture of the Ergo?

@Mint; Iceland, that sounds so fun!!

i got the grey one with the white stars. i love anything with stars and i also figured it was still not too girly that my husband might actually use it?:thumbup::
I love stars/moons too! I'm more of a gray/silver color choice but I have a fascination with anything celestial *__* Do you have a picture of the Ergo?

@Mint; Iceland, that sounds so fun!!

sorry, no photo! i took it out, tried it on and showed my husband and then promptly put it right back in the box and it's in the pile of things to go into our storage unit in our apartment building. i feel really silly/ridiculous getting it before even being pregnant...one less thing we need to budget for when the baby actually comes i guess?:roll:

@Mrs TTC, yay for more buddies! :D

@Mintastic, enjoy Iceland - it sounds amazing. I know what you mean about leaving behind your dog though! I am going away for a weekend at the end of August and already anxious to leave Jasper [our puppy]. He's being looked after by my Mum and her dog so no doubt he will have an awesome time but it's still sad!

@Samantha, phones are so silly sometimes with spelling and auto correct. Can be such a nightmare.

I don't think you're the only one buying baby items before becoming pregnant :) I don't because I'm superstitious but that's cute! Where did you order it from, is there a link?

Jumpingo, sorry I missed your post before. I don't think it's silly to buy things - I have loads! Like you say, good way to have one less item to be when you do have the baba :)

I don't think it's silly to buy things now either. I actually think its pretty smart, if you can get a good deal. However there are still the little things you can't resist! :haha:

5dpo today. Nothing to report. Oh man this TWW is looooong! x

Mint, that trip to Iceland sounds great!! It will be nice to do a NTNP cycle too to take some focus off TTC. I think me and my DH need another honeymoon (we just went on our honeymoon in June - lol!!!) i really think i need another vacation.

Loobs, tell me about it! 4 dpo for me today. :twiddles thumbs:

awww I'm dying to buy some baby stuff! DH and I went clothes shopping on Sunday and I tried to get him to detour into a baby store, but it was a no go. I think he's nervous we will jinx something.

I feel like I'm just spending my days waiting to take my temp again! Next Monday is the earliest I'll test - thats not too far away. Is it?

We were on honeymoon is May and I totally hear ya about needing another one. I feel the same! My next week off work is at the end of September and I has asked DH to take a few days off and we could get away. However he used up all his annual leave for our wedding and honeymoon so thats a no go! We won't get away this year and if we manage to get pregnant soon who knows when our next holiday will be!

x

Yes - that is why we are going. I seriously hope I fall pregnant before next summer so this is our last chance for a trip like this for some time.

We actually took our "honeymoon" 2 years in. I was really mad about it first (we planned to delay but keep it in the first year) but in retrospect it was amazing. We had more money to spend and also needed that romantic time more then.

Thats a pretty good idea Mint, sounds like it worked out ok in the end. I was so excited about going away straight after the wedding but now I wish we had waited a little while at least x

Loobs, FF says, "Though the fluids feel similar, arousal fluid usually feels slightly more watery and will not usually stretch much. To avoid confusion, it is recommended to check your cervical fluid when you are not feeling particularly aroused."

Are any of you UK'ers watching 'In The Club' on BBC 1? It's a fiction drama about a group of pregnant ladies. x

I totally peruse baby clothes at stores we go to. They are all so cute! DH is more interested in the toy section.

Jumpingo, I really liked the gray star Ergo! It's perfect for boy or girl.

Mint, that vacation sounds amazing!! I had a friend that was from Iceland when I was younger and she would always show me the most beautiful pictures.

Loobs, I hear you about the temping. I dream about it even sometimes.

This morning I woke up too early, at like 4 and had to pee so bad....I tried to talk myself out of getting up bc it would alter my temp but eventually gave up and just went. I did fall back alseep but only for an hour. Not really sure how accurate this morning's temp is...although I'm glad it went up from yesterday...not sure that it actually went back up that high. Have to just wait (some more) until tomorrow morning. ;)

Gator - I think when that happens you are supposed to check off "sleep deprived." You get the open circle and FF factors it in somehow.

Yep think that is the best you can do Gator. I have rubbish sleep so it's a box regularly ticked! I hope you have a better night tonight :)

another one here for the sleep deprived bandwagon:roll:
i probably have to check it 3-4 times a week, but i never discard them because i think FF knows (if you check the box) that they might be a little wonky compared to all the others. my chart this month (only CD7) is already starting off crazy so who knows how it'll go...fingers crossed for everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->