Ttc #1 Positive thinking buddies, sticking together. (13 BFPs, 2 angels)

I just caved and bought the ff vip last night too! Afterwards I felt really bad that I hadn't used anybodies referral - I didn't realize that was a thing and feel bad that I missed out on giving a friend a free 30days.

I don't totally understand the "charts like mine" - they don't really look like mine and seem kind of all over the place - I am not sure in what way they are "like mine."

I also had the worst night of "sleep" ever last night (barely actually slept).

As far as vitamins I take a prenatal multi, b6, b12, and vitex. I also take a probiotic. I was taking fish oil and d but my doctor told me to stop as too many oil-based vitamins can actually cause health problems.

I don't really understand the 'charts like mine' feature either! Most of the charts I see look nothing like mine. Although, i think there is a tick box where you can select how it compares your chart to others' (i.e. based on ovulation, coverline temp, etc) - maybe that helps? I didn't play with it too much.

I take a one a day multivitamin, extra folic acid (my OB GYN recommended that I just continue my multivitamin and add on extra folic acid, but I think I will switch to a prenatal soon), b6, b12, and a 'reproductive support formula' I found at whole foods (includes vitex, wild yam root, and other magical sounding herbs (i.e. false unicorn root :haha:))

Yea for more TWWers!

Jumpingo, sorry you feel down. It sounds like you had a busy vacation, maybe just resting and doing stuff that you want to do will help. Which color Ergo did you get? They look really nice.

Originally, when I got my crosshairs, I felt relief--like now I can just relax. Clearly I was wrong. I need to be more like you Starluck and leave it up to the powers that be....which is not Google. :wacko:

Hanrh, please put me down for 8/19. Is that really a week away! Ugh. :winkwink:

Fx that my temp dip is a good thing.

Of course i will put you down for the 19th! Not long now!! FX

Gator - I'm doing fine, no real symptoms yet except a little nausea in the morning. Would like my boobs to get bigger soon lol ;)

hanrh I always check it by just putting a finger right by the opening, not really up there. I feel I don't see it well enough if it's on the toilet paper, plus there's pee on there too ew lol

Thank you ladies for all your advice on checking EWCM - i have been checking lots and am hoping to see some very soon. What day do you usually start to see it?

Yay Tink!!! Glad we can be buddies :happydance:

hanrh, I check my cervical position, so I just check the fluid around my cervix when I check its position. I also sometimes get some in my underwear. you can put me down to test for august 27 - that's the date FF is recommending I test so I'll go with that :)

Gator, I'm typically a very anxious person so this whole "relax and leave it up to the powers that be" thing is kinda new to me :) I like it so far, much better than my usual anxiety :) We'll see how calm I can be next week. FX that temp dip is a great thing!!

Starluck - i will put you down for the 27th. FX for you too!!

I am a teacher too but my students are all on the autism spectrum or otherwise developmentally disabled so they go to school in the Summer too!
I would still get 3 weeks off between summer and fall session but agreed to work camp as we can use the money so just taking the first week of Sept off and that is it.
We are going to Iceland for a week though so I am excited! But sad about leaving my dog.
I won't be temping or OPKing on vacation either... So next cycle if there is a next cycle will be more of a NTNP cycle.

Mint - I always wanted to teach ASD students!! It must be so rewarding!!

Oh and I teach English (despite all my many spelling mistakes) haha blame the phone for that!!

What do you teach Hanrh?

Samantha - I teach Fashion Design and Catering. I absolutely love it!!

Are any of you UK'ers watching 'In The Club' on BBC 1? It's a fiction drama about a group of pregnant ladies. x

Oh and tink- I have been watching 'in the club' and am loving it. I have a bit of a thing for will meallor anyway so him and a story about pregnant women is perfect for me:winkwink:

Hanrh - thank you SO much for saying it must be very rewarding to teach students with ASDs - because it is!

But what people say to me 98% of the time is either "that must be very challenging" or even more commonly "you must have a lot of patience." which is kind of offensive really and I certainly don't have more than an average amount of patience!

Mint - that's no problem! I absolutely mean it. The students I teach with asd are amazing! They the ones I remember years later!

Oh and tink- I have been watching 'in the club' and am loving it. I have a bit of a thing for will meallor anyway so him and a story about pregnant women is perfect for me:winkwink:

Haha yes, he is rather yummy!

Wow fashion design and catering, sounds like heaps of fun - especially compared to boring old English haha

This cycle is super frustrating me now! I'm cd19 today and for the past week Iv been thinking yep that's it, I've definitely Od now. And then I get more EWCM and think hmm maybe not. I thought I'd definately Od Tuesday but now this morning - MORE EWCM?!!!! Like HEAPS of it again.

I usually get about 3 days with a small amount of it and then one day of lots so I usually say that's my approximate O day. This cycle Iv now had 7 days of it, and coining! 4 days of a small amount and now 3 days of heaps! I had heaps on Sunday so I thought yep that's it. Then had heaps more Tuesday so I went ok maybe it's actually Tuesday then and now heaps more today (Thursday).

Arghh been thinking im in the TWW but maybe I'm not even there yet. Oh and my nipples have been super super super sensitive the last few days. They sometimes get a little tender AFTER O so I'm just so confused now. I know what your all thinking - temp! I have before but it stressed me out a bit and got me wishing my life away. If spent each day just waiting for the morning to temp again. Anyway might try again next cycle... Rant over

Samantha, that happened to me this cycle too - loads of ewcm for days! It was hard to keep waiting for O!

Hanrh - thank you SO much for saying it must be very rewarding to teach students with ASDs - because it is!

But what people say to me 98% of the time is either "that must be very challenging" or even more commonly "you must have a lot of patience." which is kind of offensive really and I certainly don't have more than an average amount of patience!

i think ANY teaching "must be very challenging." :haha:

i taught middle school for two and a half years (ESL in japan) and i have so much respect for people who can deal with middle school/high schoolers on a daily basis:wacko:

after that i spent close to 5 years teaching 0-5year olds (mommy and me type classes, bilingual, creative play, art, music, etc. in tokyo).

now i'm married and it's too far to commute, so i am at home. debating different options i have at this point, but not desperate to start working right away, and am (was?) kind of hoping getting pregnant solves my "what to do next...?" dilemma.:winkwink:

Starluck - thanks for the tip - I tweaked the "charts like mine" filter and found one JUST like mine...that not only was ovvulatory but ended in pregnancy! Not only did the person have multiple rounds of pos OPKs and other fertile signs and late O but she was even exactly my age!

Oh and yeah - typical middle schoolers are the one demographic that I find "challanging" and luckily only have to work with rarely (we do peer buddies programing and reverse inclusion but most of the kids are either grade school aged through an exchange program or high school volunteers).

I'm totally jealous of all of you with the FF VIP membership. My free trial ran out, and I didn't buy it. Totally missing the comparing charts aspect. I spent many hours browsing charts ;)

I teach middle school! And yes, they are VERY challenging. Junior high is such a tough time, and they are just figuring out who they really want to be and what "crowd" they want to be in. Hoping to just work one more year, then stay at home to raise my baby for a bit!

How are all the TWWers? Any symptoms? Hope you for sure O soon Samantha!

Samantha, that happened to me this cycle too - loads of ewcm for days! It was hard to keep waiting for O!

We should be happy for so much ewcm I guess as some women don't get any but 7th day of it today and I'm a bit over it! I want to be in the TWW already. Just been to the toilet and still heaps of EWCM, definitely nothing else - could stretch it for about a metre haha it's lucky we've kept BDing every second day (usually we have a break after I think O is done) so hopefully I'll still get a BFP this cycle, it'll just be a little later on..

I'm wondering if it's possible to get EWCM after O??

Help. I don't know why my temp took a HUGE dip this morning, I slept fine and woke up an hour earlier than usual & took my temp. I don't believe I have O'd yet due to not having high temps (they're usually in 98* range). My cm this morning was also creamy/lotiony. Advice?

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/45a186//thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

DanJ, your temp will always be lower if you take it earlier than normal, so you can go here and adjust your temperature to see what it probably would have been if you took it at the correct time https://www.whenmybaby.com/basalbodytemperature.php. Your temperature also drops significantly right before you ovulate (in lots of women, but not all), so maybe you will be ovulating tomorrow, as last month you ovulated around CD 17. Get to BDing in case ;)

Samantha- crazy you're still having so much EWCM! Do you use OPKs so you could double check your EWCM?

Samantha - this was the first month I had ever noticed EWCM after when I thought I had ovulated. It confused me very much!

I've had some browny/pink CM today when I wiped. I'm 7DPO. I can't stop googling about implantation!!!!!! Why is the wait so looooooong? x

Mrs. TTC, my "symptoms" have basically disappeared today! No bloating, etc. My nipples are a little sensitive (not as much as last night) and I do feel fatigued, but wonder if that is from not sleeping that great two nights ago. I had a big temp dip this morning. I hope it's not AF showing up early.. I am not getting my hopes up that this is an "implantation dip" since there are a lot of charts without pregnancy that have the same dip.

Samantha, I've read that it is possible to have ewcm after o. Just keep up the BD :thumbup:

DandJ, the same thing happened to me 2 days before O! I'd guess you are going to O very soon.

Loobs, that sounds VERY promising! :dust: I did a bunch of googling on implantation this morning when I saw my temp dip.

Thanks ladies. I'm trying not to be super excited and I know I'll struggle not to POAS tomorrow morning, cos thats too early - right?

Your chart is looking good starluck! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->