Ttc #1 Positive thinking buddies, sticking together. (13 BFPs, 2 angels)

Charting temps can be so crazy! This month I'm switching to taking at 5 am, just because I commonly wake up at 5 (sans alarm) and then toss and turn until 6. So hopefully that helps! I figure I can always temp at 5 and then sleep for another 1-1.5 hours.

Mint, have fun on your vacation to Iceland! Sounds dreamy. I'm tempted to try to talk husband into a fun vacation pre-potential baby.

Charting temps can be so crazy! This month I'm switching to taking at 5 am, just because I commonly wake up at 5 (sans alarm) and then toss and turn until 6. So hopefully that helps! I figure I can always temp at 5 and then sleep for another 1-1.5 hours.

Mint, have fun on your vacation to Iceland! Sounds dreamy. I'm tempted to try to talk husband into a fun vacation pre-potential baby.

i take mine at 4 because i was waking up between 3-4:30 pretty consistently when i starting temping, and then dozing in and out until 7, so any time after 4 would have been really light sleep. now i just set my fitbit alarm, take it and go back to sleep (actually, i am usually up for 30-45 minutes because after i enter the temp in FF, i open my email and have all kinds of BnB notifications and i want to catch up because the time difference means everyone is posting when i am asleep and vice versa!:haha:)

I'm also checking sleep deprived this morning! Yawn! X

Hey there girls. I haven't been temping again this cycle but consequently I'm not exactly sure how many DPO I am. I could be 3-1dpo today and even that's not definite! Today my nipples are so so sensitive. Sometimes they are a little tender after O but this is quite extreme! Haha hoping it's a good sign. Gosh the TWW is going slow as per usual

I take my temp at 5am because I have to go pee around that time anyway. Although this morning, I had to pee really bad at 3:30am so I just took my temp.

I take my temp at 5am because I have to go pee around that time anyway. Although this morning, I had to pee really bad at 3:30am so I just took my temp.

in these situations, is it better to

A) take your temp at 3:30, with a solid 3 hours of sleep, but it'll be a circle because it's an hour and half earlier than usual:shrug:

or

B) go pee, go back to sleep and then wake up and take it at 5am, check "sleep deprived" and get the circle for that, but have it be at the "right" time:shrug:

what does everyone do?!

That's what I would like to know, jumpingo! I just assumed since I was not getting the total 3 hours of uninterrupted sleep that I just temp before I get up. I have checked sleep deprived on FF before, but it doesn't show the stats on my chart... I guess because I have a free membership? :shrug:

yeah, the free version doesn't show the stats on your chart, but it's still keeping track of them:thumbup:

the dots will still go to circles if you check sleep deprived on the free version too.

i just caved and bought the vip version but i have my account set so that my stats don't show up on the chart i share online, but i can see them when i look. most people who look at my chart assume i'm not taking it at the same time every day because it's half circles and half dots, but i have to check sleep deprived 3-4 days a week:roll:

anyway, i'm guessing that no one has the "answer" to our question...because there probably isn't one, sadly:wacko::growlmad:

Oooh, thank you for the info!

I want to cave too but urgh... I don't know. I'm undecided. Why can't there be a rule book on temping?? :lol:

Why can't there be a rule book on temping?? :lol:

yeah, SERIOUSLY:growlmad:

haha!!

anyway, there's some sort of VIP referral discount...when i bought the 90 day membership, it gave me a free 30 days because apparently i had visited someone's chart who was using VIP and by me buying VIP, i gave them and me a free 30 days...? i don't know whose chart it was (i have looked at probably hundreds of charts since joining BnB:haha: but i'm guessing it was whoever was first?) but for a free 30 days, it's worth making sure you visit a chart that's using VIP before buying your own VIP membership.:thumbup:

So you just "visit" their chart and when you sign up for VIP, you get free 30 days? Sorry, I'm confused! :wacko:

that's what it sounded like, but i will reread the message they sent me when i signed up...:comp:

well, i can't figure out how to read messages that FF sent me :shrug:

i could only find a button which generates a link to invite people and it says:

"30 Days Free on purchase: If your friend decides to purchase a membership later on you will both receive 30 free days."

so, not really sure if you have to use that link or if just visiting someone's VIP chart homepage is enough. sorry!:nope:

Good morning from the Northeastern United States :coffee:

I'm a bit tired this morning also. I taught yoga last night; it always energizes me and it takes me a little longer to go to bed. I am treating myself a half caff skinny caramel macchiato - mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm <-- my guilty pleasure

I also don't know which scenario @temping is better. If it were me, I'd probably just take the temp at my usual time and check off 'sleep deprived'. I very often get up to go pee in the middle of the night, but I never note if it is within 3 hours of my temp time. So, I never check off 'sleep deprived'. This is probably why my chart looks like the rocky mountains LOL. In any case, FF was still able to give me crosshairs. That makes me think that the temps don't have to be *perfect* in order for FF to do its job, which is good news for me :)

I have the VIP FF membership. I love it, but it has a lot of data analysis stuff comparing your chart to others and you can easily obsess and over analyze every minute detail. So, beware ;)

I have the VIP FF membership. I love it, but it has a lot of data analysis stuff comparing your chart to others and you can easily obsess and over analyze every minute detail. So, beware ;)

yup, awesome and horrible all at the same time!:rofl:

Thank you for trying jumpingo! Morning starluck! I might try VIP next month, we'll see :)

Yesterday was my last day of the 30-day free VIP so I'm back to the regular version. I'm gonna try this out this cycle to see if not having the extra features is too hard. :)

Random question.. Is anyone taking any vitamins? My doc told me to start taking a prenatal 3 month before ttc, so I've been doing that, and I may start taking a b6 to make sure my leutal phase is long enough (has been around 10 days). Anyone else?

Michelle, I've been taking prenatal gummy vitamins for a year out of preference because it helps hair and nails grow faster. Doesn't hurt to take them months before trying to get pregnant :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->