Ttc #1 Positive thinking buddies, sticking together. (13 BFPs, 2 angels)

Fx for you both Loobs and starluck that it was implantation!!

YAY Loobs and Starluck!!!! Awesome signs! totally jealous! I would love to see a temp dip or some spotting ;) Looking good for you two!

I just feel like every "symptom" I get is the same for AF, so I really don't read too much into it, but would totally freak out if I got a dip or spotting hahah!

FX for you both-- lots of babydussttt!!!

Ohhh very exciting loobs, fingers crossed it is implantation and you get that BFP in another few days. When will you be testing?

Starluck - sounds promising as well :)

I haven't had any EWCM today, YET but I really hope that I don't have anymore - bring on the TWW already!

I really hope that I did actually O Sunday/Monday like I first thought as that's when we did most of our BDing. If I did O later there's still a chance just not as high as we've only BDd once Since then.

Mrs TTC I meant to order some OPKs earlier in my cycle but was so busy I forgot and then thought by the time they get here will be too late. So this cycle is a real guessing game, no temping or OPKs just going by my 7 days of EWCM haha :dohh: I try to take a relaxed approach to this TTC but easier said then done! X

So no temp dip for me this morning, its actually the highest I've got all cycle. I'm not sure how accurate that is though, DH and I fell asleep early last night and I kinda tossed and turned in the night, not sure what time it was.

I'm going to try and wait til Monday morning to test, that's 11dpo. However, I'll probably POAS on Sunday too :haha: x

Yay! So can't wait and I have a strong feeling it will be a BFP :) :)

Fingers crossed as always :D I just ordered some pregnancy tests online so they should arrive early next week, yay!! I won't be able to test until say next Thursday at the earliest but still gotta be prepared hehe

AF is due in 10 days but if I O'd later than I won't be able to test until later :(

Oh wow lots of possible implantation dips! Sounding very promising!!!
Mrstcc and loobs - your charts are looking great - lots of high temps -lets hope they continue to increase!!!
I'm excited for all of your testing times to begin!!
Cd09 here, very boring!! You guys excitement it keeping me going :)

Oh wow lots of possible implantation dips! Sounding very promising!!!
Mrstcc and loobs - your charts are looking great - lots of high temps -lets hope they continue to increase!!!
I'm excited for all of your testing times to begin!!
Cd09 here, very boring!! You guys excitement it keeping me going :)

CD9 here too:thumbup:

i Oed last month on CD17 but on my FF calendar it has 15-17 outlined in dark green and then 18-20 outlined in lime green, which seems weird that it would predict later than last month? on the yellow chart part though, in the stats column, it has CD17 shaded green, so not sure what it's telling me...:shrug:

am trying to figure out what days to go for...every other day would be something like 11, 13, 15, 17, 19. should i add in 16 and/or 18 too? that seems like a lot of sex!:haha:

for anyone not using OPKs, how do you (try to at least) plan your BD days?

AF showed up today :cry::cry::cry:

I knew it as soon as I took my temp at 5am. Then I noticed that I felt like my period was coming. Went to the bathroom and there it was :( My LP is only 6 days :( If my LP was normal and AF showed I think I could have felt OK with it. I woke up my dh to tell him i got AF and just laid in bed crying. he held me and said he has faith we will have a baby someday. he's the best <3

i'm going to call an ob/gyn and see if there's something they can do for me now (i can only show them one chart though... so not sure if they will do anything for me at this point). i'll keep taking the vitex and b vitamins, hope they start to work soon.

i have my FX for all of you - especially Loobs - it's looking good girl!!! any other testers this weekend?

So sorry starluck :hugs: I hope you get a doctor to give you some advice and treatment. I don't know much about LP defects but I hope there is something that will be effective for you.

X

So sorry Starluck! DH is right, it will work out.

Afm, I'm mad at ff for changing my o date. Luckily we bded a day before then but now I'm back to 4 dpo. I still feel like cd 15 was o day. When Af shows, it will be decided. Feeling down. :cry: prob won't test until 8/26 unless af comes before.

Oh starluck! That's how I felt with my 6 day lp last month. It is very upsetting to feel like you can be doing all that you can and then the eggie might not even have time to implant. As we discussed in my other thread the vitex can take a few months so I hope it gets longer for both of us!!

I just broke down and bought the large pack of digi OPKs from the store. I know they are cheaper online but I wanted to use one tomorrow. I also just needed to admit to myself that with longer cycles 10 sticks just isn't enough.

Anyway, when I got to the checkout with only 2 items the young guy thought the price was so much it must be wrong and I said "it isn't a mistake" so he said "damn! What was so expensive?!" to which I was glad I am at a mature point in my life where I didn't feel completely embarrassed saying "the ovulation kit."
I wonder if that kid (I am a bad judge of age - he was anywhere from 16-22) has any idea what an ovulation kit is or why anyone would spend $60 on one.

Gator i have my FX for you! don't count yourself out until AF shows :hugs: :dust:

LOL Mint!! That kid must have been so confused. He probably has no clue what an OPK is!

Gator, what did FF have for your previous O day? I almost wonder if the second dip (what FF is saying is your O day) is just like an "implantation dip". Looking at your CM, it looks like all was lining up right (turned to creamy/sticky after O)

Starluck, I'm sorry! Do you know if your LP is always 6 days, or is this your first time tracking, I can't remember? Maybe this month was just a fluke?

Starluck, my o day was originally the 15th....I was reading some where that estrogen peaks again in the luteal phase and can cause ewcm. Not sure if this is really true....but it seems to make sense with my chart. I figure it will put me off testing for a while. I'll keep monitoring my temp and see what happens. I have the weekend off so am going to try not to think about it too much.

Hope everyone has a good weekend!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->