Ttc #1 Positive thinking buddies, sticking together. (13 BFPs, 2 angels)

for anyone not using OPKs, how do you (try to at least) plan your BD days?

or does everyone here use OPKs?:huh:
I don't really use OPKs, we BD when I look at FF and see what my fertile week is since I usually know when I O and I keep an eye on my CM. Then we BD every other day that week :) The past few days, we BD'd 3 days in a row.

for anyone not using OPKs, how do you (try to at least) plan your BD days?

or does everyone here use OPKs?:huh:

I don't use OPKs either. This month, I plan on carefully watching CM. And looking at when I've been fertile the last two months. So basically, starting mid-week this week I just plan on BDing a lot (at least every other day) until the point when I know I'm past ovulation.

So it's a bit of a guessing game, but at least a fun one :winkwink:

I mostly haven't used OPK because my CM was a big enough clue for me. x

I have just posted about this in my journal Jumpingo. We have been BDing every day until a few days after OV however as this obviously isn't working we decided to try every other day staring CD10 until i get a high on my monitor and then every day during my high/peak days. We will probably go for a few days after the peak day just to be sure as well.

My cm is all over the place, my CP is all over the place, my temps are all over the place, OPKs are all over the place (even digis). I have no idea if or when I O. Frustrated even though I feel like I am tracking everything possible!

I use OPKs and I temp, we usually BD every other day until I get a positive OPK, then we BD three days in a row, then back to every other day. Except this cycle was crazy and I got days and days of positive OPKs lol so we BDed LOTS ;) not complaining though. If this cycle is a BFN, it definitely want for lack of effort on our part hahah

Sad to see a temp dip today :( planning on testing tomorrow at 10 dpo just to see.....

Mrs TTC, sorry you had temp dip today *hugs*. I couldn't do my temp today but I doubt it stayed as high as yesterday. Am also testing tomorrow at 10DPO. This TWW has been killing me! Good luck to you xx

Mrs TTC, sorry you had temp dip today *hugs*. I couldn't do my temp today but I doubt it stayed as high as yesterday. Am also testing tomorrow at 10DPO. This TWW has been killing me! Good luck to you xx

Nice chart. Looks like an implantation dip 7 dpo. Can't wait to see your bfp.

Your chart looks awesome Tink!!!! FX for you tomorrow :) hopefully we'll both have great news to share. Kind of doubt it after my temp dip, but trying to stay positive!!

Will keep my fingers crossed for you Loobs. I've just put my FRER in the bathroom ready, eep!

Thank you! Hope it's a BFP for you!

I'm testing tomorrow depending on my temperature. If it goes down another bit I'll probably not bother. No spotting today though! X

That makes sense with the temping as tests are so expensive sometimes and upsetting if it's negative. Yay for no spotting though! Do you usually get that by now? x

Hello ladies! Back from my vacation! Was a beautiful cabin on a lake and although the weather didn't 100% cooperate (cooler summer in Wisconsin this year) we still had a blast!

I missed soooo much in a week! Not certain I'll be able to cover everything! Lol
Congrats to the BFP's!!! So exciting! Yay Maggz and Miagirl! I think you might have got your bfp Maggz before I left but congrats again! How are you ladies feeling?

So sorry stardust. Hate the :witch: ! :hug:

I use that damn $60 opk Mint and was cracking up at your story. We usually start bd'ing when I get my first fertile day and then continue everyday if possible until the day after peak. I normally get 3-4 days of fertile days before the peak so we try as much as possible with our opposite work shifts during that 5-6 day window. We normally only manage 2-3 times.

AFM I'm cd1! Normally hate when af arrives but I'm happy since we didn't try last month after our loss and plan on trying this month since doc said only needed to wait one cycle. That should have me testing I think around 9/13 but we'll see.

Hoping to see some :bfp: results tomorrow Loobs and Tink. Fx'd!!!

:dust:

Welcome back Camichelle! Glad you had an awesome vacation. It sounds nice and relaxing. Here's to a brand new month! I'm on CD6 myself and excited about this fresh start.

Tink - I had some spotting at 3DPO, 7DPO and 8DPO this cycle. Just yucky brown or pink stuff when I wiped.

Temp has crept back up a bit this morning.

But it's a BFN for me :( x

Loobs - it's still very early for testing. I'm still holding out hope for u as your temp looks like it went up today!! Fx!

Tink - wow your chart looks great. When are you testing?

Camichelle - so glad you had a relaxing break. Welcome back to ttcing, fx that this cycle brings you happy things :)

*hugs Loobs*

I also tested today and BFN x

Oh I'm so sorry tink. It's heartbreaking when that second line doesn't appear! It's still very early for you and your chart is still very promising. Keep testing!!! X

Oh no :( so sorry to read about the BFNs loobs and tink. FX it's still just too early x :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->