Ttc #1 Positive thinking buddies, sticking together. (13 BFPs, 2 angels)

Loobs - LOL. I just died laughing. I already get stressed about people flipping trough photos on my iPhone sans cervix pictures.

& Karen! Goodluck. I hope this is your cycle!

Whoo Karen...so true. Tuamora your chart is looking good! How long is your normal luteal phase? 9 days?

It's nice to have a few charts tof stalk. On another thread I created 2 of the ladies are prego now and have stopped charting.

Karen your chart looks great too!

Loobs are you charting?

No charting for me - wish I could! My work rota is so erratic which means my sleep is erratic too. I can be nightshift then dayshift then nightshift again all in one week! But I figure OPKs will give me a rough idea even if they don't actually confirm O. Aiming for BD every second day this cycle anyways so should be covered!

X

Maggz - how many dpo are you? Are you holding out till the 15th to test?

Loobs - that makes total sense about the temping, it would probably be all thrown off and even more confusing. But hey, every other day should work just as well!

So I'm thinking I finally O'd yesterday, CD32!! My temp jumped this morning and I was so giddy I couldn't go back to sleep like I normally would, haha. And I woke up DH for some BD time for good measure :winkwink: since we didn't DTD yesterday. If the next few days confirm it (and my temp doesn't drop later) I'll be testing July 12th!

Random question: I'm trying to put my chart in my signature but I'm not sure it's working as a link and I don't know how to do it without the URL posting instead of just the chart...any help from someone who knows how this works? Technology is not always my friend.

Gotcha loobs. I don't temp either but that's just cause I'm lazy lol.

Mia I'm 3dpo right now resisting the urge to test already! No way am I gonna hold out till the 15th unless I suddenly get very busy and forget all about ttc... fat chance haha.

I can see your chart in your signature but I don't know how to do it so the link isn't spelled out as well... sorry...

Yay for o'ing!!! We'll be very close then in the tww... stay strong my friend ;) do you think you'll hold out till the twelfth?

I think ov day was yesterday so finally in the tww now!! Arghh scary!!! I am taking Bowmans advice and have bought a pineapple and will be starting tomorrow.

Where is everyone else in the cycle now? And more twwers (or nearly) yet?

I think ov day was yesterday so finally in the tww now!! Arghh scary!!! I am taking Bowmans advice and have bought a pineapple and will be starting tomorrow.

Yay pineapple core that'll stick that bean good and proper lol xx

I think I'm about 8-9 dpo so going to try and hold off on testing until Thursday. No very noticeable symptoms other than occasional queasiness and twinges of breast pain but I probably wouldn't even notice if I wasn't paying attention to every little thing. Lol
Anyone else testing this week?

Hi. I am new 33 and ttc#1.

I think I will be testing around July 30th but cycles aren't regular yet post-nuvaring.
Will be first month of seriously trying and using OPKs.

Hey ladies I'm new to the thread! I'm 30 yrs old and this is my 7th cycle ttc #1. Today I'm 3 dpo with no symptoms. It's funny to see all the posts about pineapple! I heard the same thing and have been eating a few pieces (plus the core of course) since 1dpo. I'm really hoping this is lucky cycle #7! I have been staying positive and saying an affirmation to myself everyday "I will get pregnant this cycle" a couple times throughout the day. I don't feel like we bd as much as we should but I get tired of being on a schedule :/ We dtd eod starting cd8 and ending cd16 with O being on cd16..Fx that was enough! AF is due July 9th but I'm sure I'll test before then. Gonna try and hold out until at least 10dpo. Baby dust to you all :)

hey hanrh looks like there's a few of us tww'ers now! How long do you think you can hold out before testing?
I'm doing the pineapple too! Fx it works for us:flower:

I think I'm about 8-9 dpo so going to try and hold off on testing until Thursday. No very noticeable symptoms other than occasional queasiness and twinges of breast pain but I probably wouldn't even notice if I wasn't paying attention to every little thing. Lol
Anyone else testing this week?

Oooh we should be buddies haha and try to stay strong together ;) I'm only 5dpo now (counted wrong in previous posts) and countdown to pregnancy says not to test until the 11th of July which would be good but I'll probably cave in on Friday!
As for symptoms I think it's way too early for me to be symptom spotting as implantation probably hasn't happened yet. My nipples have been sore though but I don't know if it's due to any of my bras :haha:

I think I will be testing around July 30th but cycles aren't regular yet post-nuvaring.

Hey, welcome Mintastic!
I was on the nuvaring too! Only took one cycle for me to be regular, hope your body catches on quick :) Good luck with the OPKs.

Hey ladies I'm new to the thread! I'm 30 yrs old and this is my 7th cycle ttc #1. Today I'm 3 dpo with no symptoms. It's funny to see all the posts about pineapple! I heard the same thing and have been eating a few pieces (plus the core of course) since 1dpo. I'm really hoping this is lucky cycle #7! I have been staying positive and saying an affirmation to myself everyday "I will get pregnant this cycle" a couple times throughout the day. I don't feel like we bd as much as we should but I get tired of being on a schedule :/ We dtd eod starting cd8 and ending cd16 with O being on cd16..Fx that was enough! AF is due July 9th but I'm sure I'll test before then. Gonna try and hold out until at least 10dpo. Baby dust to you all :)

Wow that's so funny Jess - our "cycle stories" look like they're almost identical! I'm also on cycle 7 TTC.
I was also thinking about trying to hold out until 10 dpo, which would be next Friday so I might test then!
Good luck :hugs:

:dust: to all of you lovely ladies I feel like we're all gonna get :bfp: !!!
At least I really hope so and then we can be bump buddies ;)
I peeked at the March 2015 thread and they dubbed themselves March-mallows which is the cutest... let's join them!!

Yay we need some more recruits for March Mallows xx

Posting a summary response to help keep the post count down.

Happy Sunday everyone. Hope ya'll got all your weekly shopping in and are prepped for a great week!
Today I'm CD9, so it's the start of SharkWeek for us. Although the DH doesn't know know, as that's one thing I've learned over the past 6 months; the less he knows about things the better.

I went shopping for weekly groceries and picked up a pineapple! I'll be cutting it soon (haven't researched when to eat it yet).

:dust: to everyone in the tww!

No charting for me - wish I could! My work rota is so erratic which means my sleep is erratic too. I can be nightshift then dayshift then nightshift again all in one week! But I figure OPKs will give me a rough idea even if they don't actually confirm O. Aiming for BD every second day this cycle anyways so should be covered!

X

Aww. Well you don't have to temp to chart. On ff there is a setting to use opk as only sign for o. But it can be addictive. Look at me, I'm trying to recruit more cause I like to look at charts so much. Guess it just helps me pass the time.

So I'm thinking I finally O'd yesterday, CD32!! My temp jumped this morning and I was so giddy I couldn't go back to sleep like I normally would, haha. And I woke up DH for some BD time for good measure :winkwink: since we didn't DTD yesterday. If the next few days confirm it (and my temp doesn't drop later) I'll be testing July 12th!

RIGHT! It's so funny now, how I'm the aggressor for :sex: now. DH can't keep up when it's Shark Week.

Random question: I'm trying to put my chart in my signature but I'm not sure it's working as a link and I don't know how to do it without the URL posting instead of just the chart...any help from someone who knows how this works? Technology is not always my friend.

Hey Maigirl, use this link and go to the bbCode Code section. You just copy paste exactly as they have it. https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/homepage_module.php?action=GetCode#codes

I got one too! :dust: for your tww.

Welcome Mintastic, I created a thread 33 1/2 back in Jan, and will be 34 in a few weeks. You're no alone!

dust to all of you lovely ladies I feel like we're all gonna get :bfp: !!!
At least I really hope so and then we can be bump buddies ;)
I peeked at the March 2015 thread and they dubbed themselves March-mallows which is the cutest... let's join them!!

Thanks Maggz! Same to you!

Hey everybody, I am so confused. I have no idea how long my LH is, so I am glad that I am at 10dpo. I have far too many HPT tests so I have been POAS every day.....lol I don't think I will be this crazy next cycle. All of the POAS got me to do research on what I can do with the urine. Ha Ha....I put it in my compost and it helps it activate.....I know TMI....lol So BFN so far

My AF feels like it is going to start at anytime. BOOooooooo

Yay I hope I can join you! How are you feeling Bowmans?

I feel really good. I am really thirsty and keep having to pee which is annoying when I'm out as when you need to pee you HAVE to pee lol. Also have to fit in an afternoon nap as well to ease the tiredness.

It's all exciting and I don't like to moan because all the symptoms are so worth it x

Hey everybody, I am so confused. I have no idea how long my LH is, so I am glad that I am at 10dpo. I have far too many HPT tests so I have been POAS every day.....lol I don't think I will be this crazy next cycle. All of the POAS got me to do research on what I can do with the urine. Ha Ha....I put it in my compost and it helps it activate.....I know TMI....lol So BFN so far

That's how I felt - also I didn't start getting definite lines on ICs until a few days after FRER - it's only today when I tested that I got a solid thick pink line xx

Thanks Maggz!
I was on nuvaring for many years (since it first came out) and the patch before that and the pill before that so it is no wonder it is taking a few to regulate!

Also, Hi NDurham. I will be 34 in October. Hubs is 32.

Your chart if looking CLASSIC! :dust: your way that your temps stay up and your bean sticks!

Yay I hope I can join you! How are you feeling Bowmans?

I feel really good. I am really thirsty and keep having to pee which is annoying when I'm out as when you need to pee you HAVE to pee lol. Also have to fit in an afternoon nap as well to ease the tiredness.

It's all exciting and I don't like to moan because all the symptoms are so worth it x

Yeah I gotcha. Before I had my mc I was so amazed at how it was doing me even though I was only 5 weeks along. I was exhausted, hungry all the time, and cried for anything (once I literally gave up and started crying cause I was so hungry but we didn't have anything I wanted in the house :haha: )
I would love to have those symptoms back now, please! haha...

Thanks Maggz!
I was on nuvaring for many years (since it first came out) and the patch before that and the pill before that so it is no wonder it is taking a few to regulate!

Oh wow yeah your body's probably like wtf! Where's my fiiiiiix!! hahaha

Thanks Durham,

My chart has been confusing me. This is my first time charting, TTC, etc... Okay here are my 10DPO symptoms.

BBs very tender (not unbearable)
They have been hurting since 5DPO. PMS Symptom

Nipples sensitive (not unbearable)
Since 1DPO took a break on 3DPO and continued through today.

Activity in the uterus
Flipping, bubbling, weirdness

Lightning Strikes (Major PMS symptom)
This started at my neighbors BBQ around 8 or 9 pm last night, and continued through today. I call those horrible sharp stop you in your tracks for 2 seconds cramps, lightning strikes. They just come out of no where....bzzzzzzzzzzz "owwwww" (holding tummy) then boom its gone as if it never happened...grrrr

I was nauseous but haven't been for the last couple of days.

Nothing earth shattering. These are all pretty much AF symptoms. So I guess time will tell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"