Ttc #1 Positive thinking buddies, sticking together. (13 BFPs, 2 angels)

And Mrs. TTC, your chart is looking good so far! Hoping your temps stay up!

Michelle and Starluck - charts are looking good girls!! Fx! X

Michellebelle, Starluck, and Mrs. TTC fx'd for you ladies! I'm hoping this thread is about to erupt in BFP's!

I'm 11-12 dpo and I've resisted the poas urge thus far! I'm just glad I don't actually have any tests right now or the temptation would be too much! Lol

Thanks Camichelle!

And that's such self-control! I tested with cheapies yesterday and today. Both BFNs of course. I'll probably keep doing it until AF arrives or I get a BFP!

I'm feeling a little sick to my stomach right now, but I think that's cause I just took a prenatal. I'm crazy symptom spotting right now, but really anything I've felt is nothing out of the ordinary, so probably not pregnancy symptoms.

Prenatals make me feel sick as well >.<

Hope you both get your BFP's! x

You have much more restraint than I do camichelle! I'm on my way out if town for a work meeting and brought HPTs with me even though I don't want to test without DH. But I couldn't leave home without them just in case I can't resist LOL! I'm officially a TTC wacko :fool:

Michellebelle - yay for temps going back UP!!

Mrs TTC - I'm really hoping that was implantation yesterday &#10084;&#65039;

Sorry girls was busy last week and did not get much chance to get on this group chat much - but glad to see this group chatty again!

Michellebelle, Starluck, and Mrs. TTC - fingers crossed! - temperature looks quite good :), I really hope this month brings lots of BFP's. I just started using Fertility friend for charting - till now I used to use ovuview, and I like it!

Have a nice weekend all of you!

Starluck, did you test in the end?

I'm 9DPO and now the symptom spotting has kicked in full swing, blah! I was trying to be really good this cycle but then I had to get up to pee 3 times in the night and now I'm like, "could it be, could it be?". When will I learn?!!

x

Tink, no I haven't tested. Luckily I'm distracted by my work meeting so it isn't very tempting - yet!

Today I'm 8 dpo :thumbup: my temp came down a tad, but I'm not concerned. I do not have any signs of AF approaching :)

im glad im not the only one who gets sick off of prenatals, those things are brutal! Im 7dpo at the moment so far no signs of AF. I think I'm going to jump the gun and take a first response at 9dpo, if its negative then ill wait until next week!

Hi everyone!

Tink, your chart is looking really good. Is it possible the spotting you saw a couple of days ago was IB?

Right now I'm 10 dpo. Based on past months, my AF will probably show up tomorrow (or even today). My temps are still a bit higher today, so I hopes she doesn't show up today. I did take another cheapie test this morning. Still BFN. Oh well, that's what cheapies are for!

Hi, just popping in from first tri to check in on everyone - I hope no one minds.
Starluck!! So glad that you are either preg or got a longer lp! Fantastic.
Lots of your charts look fab right now actually - hope to see all of you in the "graduate" thread super soon!

As for when to seek help, this one book I read said that the one year figure is based more on NTNPing so that even if you are under 35 if you have been timing BD around O actively for six months no joy, you should seek help. And if you live in a country that won't help you under a year no matter what, that might mean fibbing.

Tink, no I haven't tested. Luckily I'm distracted by my work meeting so it isn't very tempting - yet!

Today I'm 8 dpo :thumbup: my temp came down a tad, but I'm not concerned. I do not have any signs of AF approaching :)

mint mentioned this too, either way, pregnant or a longer LP, good news!!:happydance: hoping your BFP is just around the corner!

im glad im not the only one who gets sick off of prenatals, those things are brutal! Im 7dpo at the moment so far no signs of AF. I think I'm going to jump the gun and take a first response at 9dpo, if its negative then ill wait until next week!

i read to take them with food and found when i didn't, they made me feel sick too.

Hi everyone!

Tink, your chart is looking really good. Is it possible the spotting you saw a couple of days ago was IB?

Right now I'm 10 dpo. Based on past months, my AF will probably show up tomorrow (or even today). My temps are still a bit higher today, so I hopes she doesn't show up today. I did take another cheapie test this morning. Still BFN. Oh well, that's what cheapies are for!

since you're already leaning toward doing it, i'm just gonna jump on the :test: (tomorrow?) bandwagon!:winkwink:

AF just showed. Ugh. So disappointing, my LP was 7 days. So, it went up a day, but still not nearly enough.

Believe me not testing has not been easy. I actually searched my bathroom cabinet last night in the chance I still had one in there I overlooked. :haha: There was no test to be found though so still no poas for me. AF due Tuesday so I might cave if she doesn't show and no AF symptoms by Wednesday.

So excited to see some testing on here! Sounds like things are looking really promising for several of you ladies!!!

Mint! Of course pop back in! You were missed! How are you feeling?

As for the prenatals, I've found some gummy ones that don't seem to make me feel as ill as others plus they're yummy! :)

:dust:

Pop in any time mint!

Lol camichelle!

Thanks jumpingo :hugs:

Oh I SO do not want to be at this meeting now. I'd love to be hanging out with my husband and cuddling our doggie!

So sorry Starluck! :hugs:
I missed your post early. At least lp moved in the right direction.

Aww Starluck, I'm sorry. Like Camichelle said, at least it did move in the right direction.

Mint, pop in anytime! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->