Ttc #1 Positive thinking buddies, sticking together. (13 BFPs, 2 angels)

@Laura, the prenatals are brutal which definitely sucks! Have you found anything helps when you take yours? I usually have ginger on standby. Good luck with testing.

@Michelle, it might be possible re implantation bleeding as there isn't any other reason as far as I know but I was so quick to dismiss it I think in terms of getting my hopes etc that I didn't really check it properly.
Sorry you had a BFN today but glad on a cheapie! Hope AF stays away for you.

@Starluck, sorry AF showed up. *hugs*

@Camichelle, good luck with testing! Do you know the brand name of the pre-natals? Sounds promising! xx

Thanks ladies.

Starluck - sorry AF came but glad you got one extra day. I forget, did you try vitex yet? Or just the B?

Good luck to everyone else still in for Sept.
Vitamins usually make me sick but I take New Chapter prenatals and so far so good - they are kinda expensive though. If/when ms really strikes I may switch to RainbowLight gummies ("gems").

AFM, I am very well. Most of the typical early minor symptoms. Only "complaint-worthy" one is mega-sore boobs but I am so grateful, no complaints here!

Lol FutureBabyG! I considered doing that ( taking both )but then I was wondering if there were certain things in them that would be bad to overdo.

Ooh, I can get them in the UK so will definitely order some in! Thanks girls :D

Tink- I always eat whenever I take mine, it really helps the belly aches. Also, instead of doing them in the morning I take them right before bed so I don't have anything important to do if they do start to make me feel like crap

That's a good plan taking them before bedtime so if you do feel rubbish, you don't have to feel rubbish when busy. Also hopefully that way you can sleep off any yuckiness!

***Symptom spot alert!!*** (lol) Having a lot of hot flushes today which I never get, I'm usually a really cold person - hopefully not in my heart haha - but yes, super hot today and flustered without the temp changing or anything. Is this even a sign? Hopefully it's not evil AF coming her way.

Yay for symptom spotting!! My favourite past time :haha:

FF changed my O date today, so I'm 4DPO, not 5 as previously assumed! Another day to wait, but at least I'm in track with my pineapple. And our timing looks slightly (very slightly!!) better now that we BDd on O day and the day after.

X

So sorry starluck! I really thought that temp spike was a great sign :( hugs to you!

Can't wait to see some BFPs from this month! Everyone is so close to testing!

Mint thanks for coming over to check in, that was sweet!! Glad you are feeling well, hopefully we'll all be over to join you soon.

My temperature went up this morning which I THOUGHT was a great sign, but nope. BFN on frer with afternoon urine on about a 4 hour hold :( ugh... on to next month and some doctors visits hopefully

:hugs: Mrs. TTC. So sorry about bfn but 12dpo can sometimes be too early depending on when implantation might have occurred. Still fx'd for you.

:hug: Mrs TTC, it can be super early as Camichelle said. xx

Yes, Mrs. TCC, you're not out til AF comes!

Good luck with the TWW, Loobs!

Tink, hoping your symptoms are a good sign leading to a BFP!

AFM, I feel like today is SO long. I know either AF will most likely come tomorrow or I'll test again. I hate the waiting!

Lol FutureBabyG! I considered doing that ( taking both )but then I was wondering if there were certain things in them that would be bad to overdo.

I do both because after looking at the contents label they didn't have as much vitamins as I needed per my md. I am low on vitamin d and she wanted me to have dha (I believe) in my prenatals. But I bought a bunch and they are yummy. Like my md said your body will only absorb and use the things it needs the rest goes to mother nature.

So sorry starluck! I really thought that temp spike was a great sign :( hugs to you!

Can't wait to see some BFPs from this month! Everyone is so close to testing!

Mint thanks for coming over to check in, that was sweet!! Glad you are feeling well, hopefully we'll all be over to join you soon.

My temperature went up this morning which I THOUGHT was a great sign, but nope. BFN on frer with afternoon urine on about a 4 hour hold :( ugh... on to next month and some doctors visits hopefully

If that was an implantation dip you shouldn't get a positive until 3 or more days after the dip. Just a thought. I would stay positive.

me: the test was positive today:winkwink:
him: ovulation test right?
me: yeah. better bring your A game! :p heehee
him: lol tonight or tomorrow?
me: both?:blush:
me: and the day after if we can manage!
him: lol

he must think i'm joking?!:shrug::blush::haha:

Attachments

• img_5584edit.jpg
    img_5584edit.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 5
Thanks girls! My temperature is the exact same today, guess I'll try testing tomorrow or Wednesday if temps are still up. Since it was a FRER, I'm just pretty convinced I'm out.

Michellebelle, I'm so excited to see you get your BFP chart looks great. FX the witch stays away for a LONG time!

Jumpingo, have fun with BDing for the next few days! ;)

Jumpingo, lol! Have fun :)

Mint, I did take it for a while as part of a reproductive support formula but then I stopped because I ran out and my nutritionist didn't think it was a good idea since vitex is contraindicated for pregnancy by some. But I believe there are countries (ie Germany) who actually prescribe it and say it's okay up to the second trimester - did you read this too? So, I've been only taking the b vitamins (along with my prenatal and omega 3s).

Best if luck to those of you still in for September!! Let's see some BFPs!

AFM, I have an appointment on Friday with a reproductive endocrinologist to see what's going on.

Glad you have an appointment Starluck, hopefully they'll be able to help you with what is going on <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->