Ttc #1 Positive thinking buddies, sticking together. (13 BFPs, 2 angels)

My temps dropped today and cheapie test was negative this morning too. Boo.

Every indication that AF will show up today, but I'm still not counting myself out til she does!

Glad you aren't counting out yourself just yet Michelle - let's hope she stays away!

I, very impulsively, just decided to take an FRER. It's like the middle of the afternoon and although hadn't pee'd for a while, it's hardly the best! Just been feeling really sicky and was in the bathroom so thought I'd do the test. I can see a shadowy second line but tbh, I think I could just be wanting to see it rather than it being there in reality. Realised after as well the test is a couple of months out of date :/

Definitely will try and test tomorrow first thing but only have cheapies in. So we shall see!

x

Ooooh Tink, I'm hoping that really was a line! So hopeful for your next test! Let us know what happens!

Hello ladies. Feels like it's been aaages so wanted to pop in and see how you are all doing as it must be testing time soon!!! Hope you are all well! Tink I have everything crossed that your shadow will be a line tomorrow!!!! Xx

hanrh~ I think it's time to update your signature :winkwink:

Thanks for the info FutureBabyG. Maybe I should talk to my doc about if I should be taking more in the way if prenatal vitamins.

Sorry about temp drop Michellebelle but good attitude! You're not out yet!

Tink, really hope that was the start of your BFP. Share a pic so we can all squint with you? Lol

:haha: Jumpingo! Have fun!

Yay for no temp drop Mrs. TTC!

Hope you get some answers Starluck!

AFM, feeling mildly crampy today so have a feeling it may lead to the :witch: Feeling bummed but not surprised since we didn't get much bd'ing in this cycle. If she still doesn't show by Wednesday, I'll test then.

:dust:

*waves to Hanrh* Nice to see you here :D Also agree with DandJ re signature!! Is pregnancy treating you well?

Thanks ladies re my test. Will post a pic tomorrow if it's any clearer but today's one I chucked in the bin to stop myself staring at it obsessively all afternoon. My OH looked at it and said he sort of sees a shadow but again, think he just wants to see it and doesn't want to say no to me!!

Cami, hope the cramps don't turn out to be AF :( lots of people say they do cramps but know that not's exactly reassuring! Will keep my fingers crossed for you.xx

Haha I know I do need to update but I'm scared it might 'curse' things. Stupid huh?! All is good I'm just terrified all the time!! Have my first midwife appointment tomorrow so hoping that will put my mind at rest!

Tink - I'm so excited to see your test tomorrow! Have u got any symptoms? Your chart is looking promising!

Camichelle - if it makes u feel any better I have felt af style cramps since week 3! It could be a good sign! Fx for you!!

Lovely to catch up with all you lovely ladies. I have missed u all x

I took a cheapie today even though I am only 7dpo for reasons nobody knows haha, of course it was a BFN!! :wacko: I have had tender breasts since yesterday and now a bit of lower back pain, the back pain might be due to the crummy weather today though. Still, I am hopeful! :kiss:

Bless you Hanrh, I can understand why you might feel like it's tempting fate sort of thing. Hopefully with seeing the midwife tomorrow there will be more reassurance about everything. Hope it goes well <3

I've had sore boobs but had them last month and apart from that, just been feeling quite sick off and on but could be anxiety as was starting a new volunteer thing tonight.

Laura, glad you are feeling positive. keeping my fingers crossed!

xxx

Temp had fallen quite a bit this morning so didn't test because feel like it's a bit silly right now.

Got my cd 21 blood results though later today so I at least hope they are good! Hope all you other ladies are good today x

Sorry Tink! Hope your bloods go well today.

My temps took a HUGE nose dive today as well. Usually on past months, my temperature has steadily decreased until I start, but this month, no warning just sharp fall. I'm bummed just like every other month.

I'm going to call my obgyn today to come in for an appointment to test for endometriosis and 21 day bloods, I'm really hoping she'll see me. DH is also calling to make a SA appointment, so hopefully we'll have some answers soon

Sorry you had a temp dive as well Mrs TTC :( Hope you can get an appointment very soon for you & your hubby.

I had a phone call from the Doctors saying that my doctor needs me to come in because she needs to discuss it in person compared to the previous decision of the phone which I assume is not bad news. Was nearly in tears on the phone and now have to wait until next Wednesday for an appointment which is horrible given that I know they know something is up!!

hoping for the best tink! sending positive vibes your way!

Mrs. TTC fx that your ob will do your tests for you! hope everything goes well with some positive results!

Did you get appointments mrs TTC? :hugs:

:hugs: tink, please update us when you can on Wednesday. I'll be thinking of you <3

@Hanrh, Really nice of you to check in on us! :) and hope your appointment with midwife goes well.

@ Tink, fx your doctors appointment goes well - take care of yourself.

@ Mrs TTC, fx for you on the test with obgyn

ladies, I had a question. This month my temp has been all around the place going up and down. Also, regarding my OPK tests - this month I decided to use both wandfo and clearblue digital. I started getting positive on clearblue starting CD12 evening and got it positive on CD13 morning and afternoon. Today that is CD14 clearblue showed me negative(empty face) but wandfo looks like its still positive and my temp have still not gone up like it normally does (before O ~97.x, after O ~98.x) - so when do I start considering 1DPO?

till now I have been using Ovuview app for keeping track of my temp measurements so you might not have anything to compare against in FF. Also, why is FF not showing me coverline ? reason I am asking about 1DPO so that I know when to start with pineapple core :) Could someone please help me?

Attachments

• IMG_20140916_074905.jpg
    IMG_20140916_074905.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_20140916_074855.jpg
    IMG_20140916_074855.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 10
@Hanrh, Really nice of you to check in on us! :) and hope your appointment with midwife goes well.

@ Tink, fx your doctors appointment goes well - take care of yourself.

@ Mrs TTC, fx for you on the test with obgyn

ladies, I had a question. This month my temp has been all around the place going up and down. Also, regarding my OPK tests - this month I decided to use both wandfo and clearblue digital. I started getting positive on clearblue starting CD12 evening and got it positive on CD13 morning and afternoon. Today that is CD14 clearblue showed me negative(empty face) but wandfo looks like its still positive and my temp have still not gone up like it normally does (before O ~97.x, after O ~98.x) - so when do I start considering 1DPO?

till now I have been using Ovuview app for keeping track of my temp measurements so you might not have anything to compare against in FF. Also, why is FF not showing me coverline ? reason I am asking about 1DPO so that I know when to start with pineapple core :) Could someone please help me?

Wondfo won't go negative without a line for a day. I would say go with cd 13 ovulation from looking at wondfo it was darker on the test line. Test line needs to be as dark or darker than control.

I'd agree with futureG that cd 13 looked like O day x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->