Ttc #1 Positive thinking buddies, sticking together. (13 BFPs, 2 angels)

I agree cd13 was your positive day, count cd14 as your O day, and then start the pineapple cd15?

Thanks for the kind words, girls. Yall are always encouraging, and you give me strength to keep truckin along, trying! FX for a BFP for every one of us soon!!! Starluck- yes, I got an appointment for October 9th! I am very relieved to have the appointment, and I REALLY hope it is beneficial and she at least will start bloodwork and possibly some beginning tests. Now if I can just get DH to make that SA appointment ;)

Tink- let us know how things go!

Mangoberry- I would agree, the positive was definitely CD 13, so you probably ovulated sometime that day or CD 14. Good luck in your TWW, hope this is your month!!! :)

Tink, good luck with everything! Thinking good thoughts for you.

Mrs. TTC, happy you're getting an appt. here's to next month!

AFM, nothing big to report. Started spotting, so just waiting for AF to show up completely. Onward to the next cycle! Third times a charm I'm hoping.

Glad you have the appts sorted Mrs TTC :)

Michelle, sorry to hear you are spotting. Evil AF!

Thank you everyone for your kind thoughts xx

Good luck Tink. Sending positive thoughts your way.

Glad you got an appt Mrs. TTC.

Sorry about AF Michellebelle. Today was day I was going to test but woke up and the :witch: got me too! :(
Bummed. Back to cd1 for me.

Sorry Michelle and Camichelle :hugs: Good luck for your new cycle.

I'm 7DPO and I feel like I have lots of symptoms. I've had lots of creamy CM and little cramps. I've been a bit tearful over the past few days too. Complications with our mortgage was the cause on Monday and today, I cried because I was in the house alone and there was a huge spider. I'm petrified of them. Anyways, it went missing for 15mins and I was so scared. And now looking back I feel totally stupid! :haha:

Stopped charting for this cycle too cos I'm working nights and not sleeping much. Feel totally in the dark, I really enjoyed watching for dips and spikes last cycle haha x

It's next Wednesday, sorry. Think that's why I was super wound up because it's over a week's wait which feels like forever although am a bit calmer today. Thanks for asking though <3

To add to my delight [not!] I started full on spotting so AF is basically here but in all honesty I had expected that now I knew something wasn't right with my bloods.

Loobs, hoping the symptoms turn out to be bringing you awesome news! x

Great news Loobs!! Really hoping for a BFP for at least one of use this cycle ;)

Looks like I have lots of cycle buddies this month! CD 1 for me as well hahah.... on to the next month. Looking forward to some dr appointments this month! Are you girls planning on doing anything different? I'm just going to do the same things. I am trying to drink grapefruit juice each day though. I read it helps with CM. I started drinking it about a week ago, and I actually can tell a difference. So maybe it will help, who knows! Even if this isn't my month, at least I have a dr appointment to look forward to!

Hello everyone! I hope there is room in this thread for me!

A little backstory: Me - 28 DH - 26 TTC #1 (I feel like I am writing in code haha) This is cycle #5 for us. I am at 11DPO and AF is due in 3 days.

This cycle has been crazy up and down with symptoms. The most promising one was mid cycle spotting at 8DPO. I *just* started temping last week so I do not yet have a full cycle temped.

TTC #1 has been difficult for us as DH has switched jobs and now works a complete opposite day from me. Is anyone else in the same position? We hardly get to talk to each other each day...let alone BD hahaha.

Anyway, nice to meet you all. Fx!! :)

Hello everyone! I hope there is room in this thread for me!

A little backstory: Me - 28 DH - 26 TTC #1 (I feel like I am writing in code haha) This is cycle #5 for us. I am at 11DPO and AF is due in 3 days.

This cycle has been crazy up and down with symptoms. The most promising one was mid cycle spotting at 8DPO. I *just* started temping last week so I do not yet have a full cycle temped.

TTC #1 has been difficult for us as DH has switched jobs and now works a complete opposite day from me. Is anyone else in the same position? We hardly get to talk to each other each day...let alone BD hahaha.

Anyway, nice to meet you all. Fx!! :)

:wave: the more the merrier!

my husband and i used to have different work schedules but i have since quit my job and am home all the time (aka too much:dohh:) but i know there are a lot of people on these boards who work nights (or their husband does) so i'm sure you'll find some people who make it work!

exciting that you'll be testing soon:happydance:...or waiting for AF?

Thanks so much!

It's so hard with opposite schedules! Luckily, I had enough vacation time left over that I've managed to secure every second Monday off (DH's day off) until the end of the year. :happydance:

As for this cycle, I am hoping to be testing! Got a BFN yesterday evening but am hoping it was just too early

Welcome Potato! Hope you get your BFP soon!

Yay for cycle buddies who are onto the new cycle! This cycle, my plan is to wean myself from caffeine completely. Also, I want to try to drink lots of water and green tea(I hear that helps fertility). I hadn't heard about grapefruit juice, but that makes me want to try it! And of course.. More BDing than last month to give us more chances. :)

Welcome potato! I know about opposite schedules. DH works 3rd and I work 1st shift so most days it's hi and bye as I leave when he gets home and vise versa. Timing was our problem this cycle. We were only able to bd once on a for sure fertile day. Hopefully timing is better this cycle. I think I'm going to give the pineapple core a shot this time. Have you tested again? This thread is due for a bfp. It's been quiet with most of us.

Welcome potato! I know about opposite schedules. DH works 3rd and I work 1st shift so most days it's hi and bye as I leave when he gets home and vise versa. Timing was our problem this cycle. We were only able to bd once on a for sure fertile day. Hopefully timing is better this cycle. I think I'm going to give the pineapple core a shot this time. Have you tested again? This thread is due for a bfp. It's been quiet with most of us.

i am doing the pineapple core this cycle, but am half panicking because i got a positive OPK on CD12 and 13, so FF gave me crosshairs on 13 based on OPKs, which wasn't completely unlikely based on past cycles, but a tad early and i started eating the pineapple on CD14. last cycle i didn't know until 3DPO that i was actually DPO, so i didn't do the pineapple and NOW i'm worried that i actually Oed (based on temps) on CD15, but have been eating pineapple core since CD14.:dohh: i have to just hope that the effects aren't immediate and that an extra day or 2 early isn't gonna kill all the spermies in there:nope: sigh. ...was feeling so confident this cycle until my OPKs and CM didn't line up with my temp and threw me off.

also, i used manual to override my O day and coverline, and looked at my symptoms pinned at ovulation and i have checked "cry easily/emotional" 3 days before ovulation and 1DPO for all 3 cycles i've charted and temped. HA. CM and OPKs are less consistent than that for me!:wacko:

Hey Jumpingo, same here - I have started eating Pineapple core since 4 days but my temp just rised yesterday, I was actually just thinking the same that hope the sperms don't die and I had bought a big pineapple and have been having smoothie daily.

Well lets keep our fingers crossed! and hope for the best, trust me every cycle there is something or the other that goes that makes me doubt that it will not work for me - but I need to remember that so many ladies get pregnant while drinking, smoking .. - all we did was have pineapple a little early which is just a fruit, why worry?

"...need to remember that so many ladies get pregnant while drinking, smoking .. - all we did was have pineapple a little early which is just a fruit, why worry?"

i know that logically that's so true. just have to hope i guess:thumbup:

Welcome potato :D

Jumpingo & Mango, I'm sure the pineapple core slightly early will be okay. I think if you have it too much before it messes up your CM but then you would notice that so if that hasn't changed then you are probably all good!

Seeing as it is supposed to reduce inflammation, I've used it for the first 2 days of AF but will be stopping very soon because of the risk of it messing up CM.

Good luck ladies :D

Welcome potato :D

Jumpingo & Mango, I'm sure the pineapple core slightly early will be okay. I think if you have it too much before it messes up your CM but then you would notice that so if that hasn't changed then you are probably all good!

Seeing as it is supposed to reduce inflammation, I've used it for the first 2 days of AF but will be stopping very soon because of the risk of it messing up CM.

Good luck ladies :D

Hi Tink, I have not been keeping keen eye on my CM so frankly don't know whether it has messed it up or not. I just hope it has not :) today I just heard my sister in law is pregnant - oh my I just feel like going in a hole and hiding myself, its a terrible feeling! every month I hear some or the other news

Awe Tink :hugs: its so hard to be happy for others when you are longing for that same thing and it is just out of reach! Your day will come though! Just keep that head up :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->