Ttc #1 Positive thinking buddies, sticking together. (13 BFPs, 2 angels)

Hi ladies, how are you all doing?
This thread has been quiet.. being chatty is nice. How is everyone's weekend going so far?

Hi :wave:

I've been missing for a while, work has just been totally wiping me out then I've had a lovely weekend with my DH. We went to see a show and had a lovely meal out last night. Nice to spend some quality time together when work schedules usually get in the way!

11DPO for me. Been extremely tired the past few days but then I could just be catching up on sleep after working 4 nightshifts earlier in the week. I've had lots of creamy CM since about 6dpo, but then I did take EPO and guaifenisin earlier in my cycle to help with CM around my fertile time. Maybe that's still having an effect? Think I'll test tomorrow x

:witch:.. she got me today pretty bad. just wanna crawl in a hole right about now! :cry:

ooooh, loobs, hope to hear some good news!!:thumbup:

i am 4DPO today and my temp went WAY down, below the coverline...:huh: it seems to drop around this time each month, but usually not that much. was just surprising. at the same time, i don't really think it actually means anything of significance.

am trying to stay busy this weekend/week to take my mind off TTC but i'm also getting tired from all the busy.:dohh: i need a hobby or some project that i can get lost in, but can't get enthusiastic about much lately.:coffee:

Good luck Loobs! Getting close to testing, have my fingers crossed for you!

Sorry AF got you Laura. :( hoping that's the last time you'll see her for awhile!

Jumpingo, good luck! I know what you mean about a distraction. It's hard not to think about TTC, especially while in the TWW!

AFM, just on cd 5, so nothing to report here. Just trying to stay as stress free as possible this cycle and enjoy spending time with my husband. We shall see if it works ;)

Hey girls! Glad to hear updates! Good luck to you Loobs!! Hope this is your month for a BFP, if not that means this month was a bust for all of us! BOOO.

Sorry Laura that the stupid witch got you :( hugs!

I had a great weekend, we went to Louisiana to visit my hubbys family. It was really fun, but we went to a baby shower on Saturday, and I was kind of sad- I can't wait until it is my turn to do all of those fun things :( Just CD 5 for me here, so nothing fun to report. Looking forward to next week for O and the following for our doctor appointments!

*waves to all* I'm not feeling very well this morning but wanted to say hello. Will hopefully be better later and can reply better.

Sending you lots of (germ free!) hugs Laura. Sorry about the evil witch :( xxx

I was 12DPO girls, 13DPO today. AF due on Thursday so we shall see! I'm starting to feel typically pre AF though x

Sorry you are getting AF symptoms. :( Really sucks, be gentle with yourself and hope you can do something nice for you over the next few days although hopefully she will just stay away!

I went in for my bloods today only to be told they had lost the results so am gutted and quite frustrated because they said they were urgently chasing my ultrasound because of my results but there are no results???? So now am having to wait for cd 21 again, yawn.

x

Sorry you are getting AF symptoms. :( Really sucks, be gentle with yourself and hope you can do something nice for you over the next few days although hopefully she will just stay away!

I went in for my bloods today only to be told they had lost the results so am gutted and quite frustrated because they said they were urgently chasing my ultrasound because of my results but there are no results???? So now am having to wait for cd 21 again, yawn.

x

Aw.. that sucks Tink, how can they loose results like that? Crazy! Hope they find your results and you don't have to wait for CD21 again

x

wow, i would be so pissed!!:trouble: i hope they find them too!!!

I wish I could phone the hospital labs and demand they search :p Think they might suggest I'm a crazy hormonal woman though hehe.

Am definitely hoping GP decides to double check but I have a new blood form so am guessing not.

Thats terrible Tink!! It's not like usual bloods that you can just take anytime. You're left waiting til CD21 again! I would so be on the phone shouting about that one :haha:

My witch is due today, had a little spotting last night after DTD. x

Oh my goodness Tink! My heart breaks for you :( ugh that is so very frustrating. They better not lose them again, that's just terrible!!!!

Loobs I hope that spotting was good and not the beginning of AF. praying she stays away for a long while for you! This thread needs a BFP!

AFM, cycle day 9 today so not much going on. My temps are throwing me off though. My temps didn't dip below my cover line until about CD 5 and they only stayed down for three days. They are on the rise again and I know I haven't ovulated due to no fertile CM and it's only CD 9 hahah. Wonder what in the world is going on? Really hoping I am not having an anovulatory cycle :(

Oh Tink that's awful! I would be furious!

Hoping AF stays away Loobs.

I'm cd9 too Mrs. TTC. Only good thing is I start my opk's tomorrow. So O should be sometime next week. Ready to be back in the TWW!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->