Ttc #1 Positive thinking buddies, sticking together. (13 BFPs, 2 angels)

feel like it's about time a BFP shows up on this thread...:flower:

Loobs?
anyone else?

i'm 8DPO today and making deals with myself about testing. temp went down today so no testing.:roll: will try to wait until 10 (sunday) now:thumbup:

AF for me. Had a long wait for it - today is technically 16DPO. Now I see why they call her the witch!! Mean! x

AF for me. Had a long wait for it - today is technically 16DPO. Now I see why they call her the witch!! Mean! x

Ohh loobs :hugs: Sorry to hear about the witch showing up! I know I used to think why are people calling it a witch but as time went I have started feeling the same - its a damn witch.

Do something nice for yourself today and over the weekend - go and get pampered.

feel like it's about time a BFP shows up on this thread...:flower:

Loobs?
anyone else?

i'm 8DPO today and making deals with myself about testing. temp went down today so no testing.:roll: will try to wait until 10 (sunday) now:thumbup:

Yes, this thread badly requires a BFP for this month :)
9 DPO for me, though No testing for me this month - I just get disappointed when I do an early test, it does not help me at all. I would try to stick to testing only if my AF does not show up until the end of next week. AF is due for me coming Thursday, and it never misses itself - max by a day or so.

All the best for your testing Jumpingo! :)

Awww sorry Loobs! *hugs*

Good luck jumpingo and Mangoberry!

AFM, cd10. I'm gonna start BDing soon. My cycles are so irregular, sometimes I O early and sometimes late. I don't want to miss it! I gave up coffee starting this week, and I'm hoping that will help this cycle!

Good luck Mango & Jumpingo.

Michelle, hope you catch the egg! <3

So sorry Loobs!!!! I hate the stupid witch! :(

Mangoberry- your chart looks so great!!! I hope you and Jumpingo are our BFPs for this month! Good luck to both of you! You'll have to keep us updated with all of your symptoms!

MichelleBelle- I hope you catch the egg!!!! FX! just BD to cover all your bases ;)

Hope you girls are having a great weekend!

Thank you Mrs Ttc , I hope so - though my chart looks like this most of the months but just ends up with AF :(

All the best Michellebelle, yes BD add much as you can to catch the egg!!

Fingers crossed for you Mango that this month your chart will lead to a BFP <3

Fx'd Mango and Jumpingo!

Got my flashing smiley today on my cb opk. Was bummed that hubby's work schedule didn't allow for any bd'ing today but at least the next two days look good. Lol

:dust:

thanks everyone!

am 11DPO today and my temp was high, but i took it too late this morning after too many drinks last night (last hurrah?:haha:) so not really sure it means much. but my LP was 11 days in july and 13 in august, so should know one way or the other soon!

jumpingo and mangoberry, any news??? :) reaaalllllyyyy hoping for a bfp for you two!

Hi Mrs TTC, Thank you for your wishes! I am just hanging in there

- it looks like I got yeast infection :( lots of discharge(sorry tmi) called Doctor's office they asked me to use Monistat, though I am so much afraid to use it - not sure what to do? Also, feeling lot of metallic taste in my mouth - its weird(or it is just me symptom spotting), oh why do we have these TWW periods.

How are all of you doing? - most of you girls would be approaching almost ovulation time, started with OPKs?

Hi Mangoberry! That sucks, but your chart is looking good! And hoping the metallic taste is a good sign for you! I don't know anything about Monistat while ttc, hoping it's ok?

I am guessing O time is coming up in the next weekish. I don't plan on using opks this cycle, just temping and watching CM. And lots of trying to catch the egg!

jumpingo and mangoberry, any news??? :) reaaalllllyyyy hoping for a bfp for you two!

12dpo...tested again this morning:blush: negative. not even a squinter:roll:

AF has shown the last 2 months on the day my temp drops (11 and 13dpo) so it's a good sign that it's still high, though i'm guessing tomorrow's will tell...i hope so, one way or the other.

:coffee:

Is Monistat bad when you're ttcing? That can happen to anything of is so good to know if it is...

Hi Mangoberry! That sucks, but your chart is looking good! And hoping the metallic taste is a good sign for you! I don't know anything about Monistat while ttc, hoping it's ok?

I am guessing O time is coming up in the next weekish. I don't plan on using opks this cycle, just temping and watching CM. And lots of trying to catch the egg!

Thank you Michellebelle - I think taking a break from OPK's is good - though I noticed when just taking temp, sometimes it used to make me anxious as to why my temperature is not going up when it should.

12dpo...tested again this morning:blush: negative. not even a squinter:roll:

AF has shown the last 2 months on the day my temp drops (11 and 13dpo) so it's a good sign that it's still high, though i'm guessing tomorrow's will tell...i hope so, one way or the other.

:coffee:

Is Monistat bad when you're ttcing? That can happen to anything of is so good to know if it is...

(wave) girls I wanted to let you know, it looks like I finally got my long awaited BFP, atleast it looks like that from the picture, I ended up buying FRER yesterday as I was thinking better to confirm that I am not pregnant before taking monistat.

though I am quite scared now and paranoid about the infection that I am having as to whether to take Monistat or not.

All the best Jumpingo! It's not quits until AF actually arrives and its good sign that your temp is still up.

Attachments

• IMG_20140930_073118.jpg
    IMG_20140930_073118.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member