Ttc #1 Positive thinking buddies, sticking together. (13 BFPs, 2 angels)

(wave) girls I wanted to let you know, it looks like I finally got my long awaited BFP, atleast it looks like that from the picture, I ended up buying FRER yesterday as I was thinking better to confirm that I am not pregnant before taking monistat.

though I am quite scared now and paranoid about the infection that I am having as to whether to take Monistat or not.

All the best Jumpingo! It's not quits until AF actually arrives and its good sign that your temp is still up.

oh my gosh!!!!:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

\\:D/\\:D/\\:D/YAAAAAYYYYY!!!\\:D/\\:D/\\:D/

mango, congratulations! so excited for you!!<3

Good luck jumpingo.

And yayyyyy Mangoberry! So happy for you! I was hoping this was your month! Congrats!

Yayy Another BFP on this thread ....Mango...Many Many congrats hun!! wish u a very H&H 9mo....so excited for u!!

Jumpingo..wishing u all the best dear..Fx for u hun!!

Can I be added to the list too ??Ill be testing 5th OCT..althought this time temp rose after few days of Opk and we could only bd till the day so dont knw how much are the chances but still hoping for one!...

Mango..Yeast infection is very common during early pregnancy so do not worry ..now u can ask your doc as ur pregnant so what precaution needs to be taken while taking care f it..and m sure there must be one..cuz its quite common!..

Thank you all. I am little worried about chemical pregnancy. So fingers crossed!

whoa. am totally confused.

my temp dropped below what i thought was my coverline (FF setting in FAM) but when i entered the data, it said it needed to readjust and just took my crosshairs away...?!!!

so i switched to Advanced, which puts it the day after the first (of 2 in a row) +OPK, which actually drops my coverline much lower and makes me 15dpo. ha. so confused. FF then says my BD chances are high and i should test:roll:

but i tested yesterday and it was negative, would have been negative at 14dpo with the new numbering. just confused why it doesn't just mean AF is coming today...she's due today or tomorrow.

:wacko::dohh::sad1:

Woop woop, congratulations Mangoberry!! Wishing you all the best lovely <3 Also a happy & healthy 9 months.

Jumpingo, that sounds really confusing :/ x

Jumpingo, how are things going with you? Has AF stayed away? Hoping things are well!

Jumpingo, how are things going with you? Has AF stayed away? Hoping things are well!

aw, thanks:hugs:

my temp went down another little bit (.2) today, so now officially below my coverline, and basically no reason to believe AF isn't coming, but she's being a cruel tease. i have AF-like cramps and i don't ever remember getting cramps before AF - it's usually just heavy and all of a sudden - so seems weird to have cramps but no flow:shrug:

am feeling crappy, eating junk because i can (HA!) and trying to distract myself with music and stuff around the house. i spent the morning touching up the paint in our bedroom. i have a list a mile long of things to do...wondering what i should do this afternoon?:roll:

i am so tempted to say "screw you ttc" but i want it so badly that i can't.:nope: sorry to be such a debbie downer. thanks for listening though:hugs:

Jumpingo.. wanna be cycle buddies I am cd 4. I only had a 2 day period which is very odd. Are you planning anything different this cycle?

Lots f hugs to u Hun!! Hope this cycle brings u all the luck!!

Sorry Jumpingo :(

1dpo for me I think unless O is today so starting the TWW! Haven't had much fertile cm this cycle though so I'm a little perturbed by that. Also there was a blood drive at work today and I found out I couldn't donate due to low iron. I checked my gummy vitafusion prenatal vitamins and realize they have NO iron! Think I need to find a new one. Just hate taking giant pills and apparently gummies don't contain iron. Ugggggg.

Hope everyone is doing well.

:dust:

Jumpingo.. wanna be cycle buddies I am cd 4. I only had a 2 day period which is very odd. Are you planning anything different this cycle?

OF COURSE!

i seem to have a pretty decent track record of becoming cycle buddies and then they get their BFPs, so might be good news for you!:winkwink:

as for different/the same:

SMEPing (again. need to be better about not burning out too soon:haha:)
softcups after fertile window BD (used once in sept, will use more often)
pineapple core from 1-5dpo (again)
take prenatal vitamins (need to climb back on the bandwagon)

so, nothing totally new, i guess:shrug:

how about you?

O am doing my 2nd iui. Clomid cd 3-7. US cd 12 then guessing I will trigger next weekend and iui probably Monday the 13. I wish I could just iui on the weekend but I don't think they are open.

I did the same thing you did but I ovulated late most cycles so I would do every third day until cd 14 then every other until ovulation. I still use softcup before and after iui.

Camichelle, also on 1dpo with you :) I've started the pineapple core again this month. Hope the TWW isn't too bad for you!! Have you got any plans to help you through it?

Good luck future G & jumpingo!x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->