Ttc #1 Positive thinking buddies, sticking together. (13 BFPs, 2 angels)

Yay Tink! Hope the 2ww isn't bad for you either. Going to visit some family this weekend but other than that probably just obsess about poas and symptom spot. :haha: What about you? I think I'll go pick up a pineapple.

On another note a co worker brought on her 8 week old today. He was so cute and I was sooooo jealous!

Hi ladies,
Since mango just came over to "the other side" it reminded me to check in on all of you.

I hope everyone is well and managing to stay positive even though it can be so tough to.

My only tips would be bd every other day and use preseed. Also vitex and b vitamins for luteal phase problems.

Obviously though if you do all that and there is an issue it still won't work so if you are coming up on six months or more it might be worth getting your OH's sperm checked - it is much cheaper and easier than the full fertility work up you might get after a year.

Good luck to everyone - thinking of you all and can't wait to
see you in the expecting thread soon enough!

P.S. All is well with me. :)

Camichelle - all the best, for me I think what made some difference was Pineapple core, Pre-seed and following SPEM, exercise almost daily - no high impact one but light excercise, gave up drinking Indian tea (though this might not be the concern for most of you in this group) and this was the first time I did all of these.

Though somehow I feel like swearing by the pineapple core - it seems to make some difference. I am still having my fingers crossed as its hardly four weeks and I have some spotting issues. I can't wait to see all of you on the other side soon :)

O am doing my 2nd iui. Clomid cd 3-7. US cd 12 then guessing I will trigger next weekend and iui probably Monday the 13. I wish I could just iui on the weekend but I don't think they are open.

I did the same thing you did but I ovulated late most cycles so I would do every third day until cd 14 then every other until ovulation. I still use softcup before and after iui.

Future, i'm a chart nerd, so i overlaid my chart on yours and our temps last cycle looked so similar!!:happydance::haha::thumbup: hope october is good to us!!

Camichelle, also on 1dpo with you :) I've started the pineapple core again this month. Hope the TWW isn't too bad for you!! Have you got any plans to help you through it?

Good luck future G & jumpingo!x

this past cycle i thought i started the pineapple too early, but mango said she did too, and obviously that wasn't a problem!:winkwink: will definitely be doing it again this cycle. last time, each morning i threw one pineapple slice into the blender with some frozen acai smoothie mix, frozen fruit and apple juice. was pretty tasty:thumbup:

AHH!!!! I've missed so much! CONGRATULATIONS mangoberry!!! SO happy for you! I knew your chart looked too good not to be a BFP! How many months were you TTC??

Jealous of all my cycle buddies who are past ovulation! I've never had a chart this wonky, so definitely chalking it up to an anovulatory cycle. VERY bummed about it, but looking forward to DH and my doctor's appt next week hoping to get some answers. I was pretty worried about it being an anovulatory cycle, but after researching I see that a woman usually has one anovulatory cycle a year. Hoping it is nothing to be too worried about since all of my other charts look fine. Who knows though! I'll definitely ask the doctor about it.

Hope you guys are having a great weekend! It is great weather here, so I am really enjoying it :)

AHH!!!! I've missed so much! CONGRATULATIONS mangoberry!!! SO happy for you! I knew your chart looked too good not to be a BFP! How many months were you TTC??

Jealous of all my cycle buddies who are past ovulation! I've never had a chart this wonky, so definitely chalking it up to an anovulatory cycle. VERY bummed about it, but looking forward to DH and my doctor's appt next week hoping to get some answers. I was pretty worried about it being an anovulatory cycle, but after researching I see that a woman usually has one anovulatory cycle a year. Hoping it is nothing to be too worried about since all of my other charts look fine. Who knows though! I'll definitely ask the doctor about it.

Hope you guys are having a great weekend! It is great weather here, so I am really enjoying it :)

Hi Mrs TTC, Thank you so much - though I am little with caution these days as I am having some bright red spotting. I greatly appreciate that when you looked at my chart and told that its quite good - that gave me a little confidence to do a test which I avoided till 12 DPO. I had been TTC since Dec 2013 - and had already started my doctor's visit to get transvaginal ultrasound done. I would pray that all of you come pretty soon to the graduates thread - though I myself am not that active over there yet - as its quite early.

Also, regarding your chart - you might have just ovulated so your temp should go high now - for me last cycle I got two positive OPK's and then for next two days, no temp rise and then it rose. So fingers crossed for you and hope your temp goes high pretty soon. Also, depending on how many months you have been trying(for me as it was approaching a year - doctor could not still start any infertility test) but she ordered transvaginal ultrasound as my last period was quite bad(vomitting and severe cramps) and seeing that everything looked normal with my uterus and ovaries(it kind of gave me self assurance). I would suggest talking to your doctor if you think that you have been having irregular periods or heavy and painful periods.

Praying for your little bean to stick! I hope the spotting stops soon. I know that is probably SO scary for you. When will you see your doctor to confirm everything and get your first ultrasound? That is so exciting!

Hoping your'e right about my chart. I discarded a temp and it gave me dotted crosshairs, so I'll see what the next few days bring.

How are my other cycle buddies?? Any symptoms?

Praying for your little bean to stick! I hope the spotting stops soon. I know that is probably SO scary for you. When will you see your doctor to confirm everything and get your first ultrasound? That is so exciting!

Hoping your'e right about my chart. I discarded a temp and it gave me dotted crosshairs, so I'll see what the next few days bring.

just curious about the discarded temp...it would seem like it's still in your pre-O temp range, so could keep it?:shrug: i've never discarded a temp so am curious what reasons people have for discarding them?

Yes, I should probably keep it!! I discarded it today to see if it could make my temps make more sense. I was up that night because of a bad storm which is why I discarded it, but I really should have probably kept it. I'm just trying to see if this chart will prove to be anovulatory or not :(

Yes, I should probably keep it!! I discarded it today to see if it could make my temps make more sense. I was up that night because of a bad storm which is why I discarded it, but I really should have probably kept it. I'm just trying to see if this chart will prove to be anovulatory or not :(

gotcha. looks like you got a spike though, so now just need 2 more high temps and you're golden!:thumbup: finger crossed:flow:

Looks like you ovulated yesterday to me, but you will know more in a couple days as stated above and I am sure you already know that.

Yay! about your crosshairs, get to it! :) - I never threw my temp, I did get non-filled dots when I used to take temp at different times(but who cares, its a trend that we would like to see)

Thank you Mrs.TTC - my doctor would not see me till Oct 30th, so will wait and see till that moment. One of the doctor who was on call told me on Friday that its too early and it can go either way - people are rude sometimes and don't realize how it affects other people.

Hi Everyone! Good luck to those who are at the start of your cycles. Hope it's the last time for awhile and we see lots of BFPs here soon!

Mangoberry, people can be so rude sometimes. Best to just ignore them. Blah.

AFM, I'm waiting to O over here. Been trying to keep up with the BDing and husband has been cooperative, which is great! ;) I want to come out of this cycle feeling like we did our best, no matter what happens!

FutureBaby, am i reading your chart correctly that you have gone ahead and put in your BD data for the next week?? love it!!:haha:

i tried to enter "Travel" for 2 weeks at the end of the month but FF wouldn't let me.:dohh: am nervous that i'm traveling back to the states on what will likely be 3dpo, so my chart might get all screwed up this cycle.

am waiting for AF to get out of here:growlmad: and also distracting myself with planning a halloween party this weekend. pumpkin carving, all kinds of "gross" halloween themed food, and decorations, woohoo!\\:D/

Hi Ladies again!! I'm back..I was apart of this thread awhile back but I did get a BFP, which was the best/worst experience of my life. On 9/5 at 11+2, I had a MC after hearing my baby's HB on a doppler a week prior. I was devastated and have been on the TTCAL thread, but I wanted to join back here. Getting over having a loss is hard, but I'm trying to stay as positive as possible! Sometimes reading some of the stories on there just bring back those dark memories. No offense to anyone, but I just want to move on from that time and start being positive about what God has in store for me. I'm still waiting on my first AF so I can't officially try yet, but we definitely plan to TTC the minute she's gone. I've been stalking the thread a little, and I'm really happy to see a couple more ladies got their BFPs. I just hope the rest of you ladies get your BFPs soon as well. :dust::dust::dust: to you all. I hope everyone's doing well.

Welcome back Hoping Carter! *hugs*

That sounds like a heartbreaking experience and I can't even pretend to know what that feels like! But I think staying positive is great. My sister had a miscarriage awhile back about the same.. At almost 12 weeks. But she tried again and now has a healthy 9 month old! Hoping for the same for you!

So sorry for your loss Hoping Carter. Big :hugs:
Having been there, I know how hard it can be and I admire your positivity. Hoping you get your sticky BFP ASAP!

I'm so sorry HopingCarter. Big hugs to you.... I cannot even begin to imagine the amount of pain and sadness you experienced :( That is so great that you are going to start TTC again soon! I hope you get your BFP the first month!!!

Michelle- good luck with O! Keep up the BD! ;)

FutureBaby, am i reading your chart correctly that you have gone ahead and put in your BD data for the next week?? love it!!:haha:

i tried to enter "Travel" for 2 weeks at the end of the month but FF wouldn't let me.:dohh: am nervous that i'm traveling back to the states on what will likely be 3dpo, so my chart might get all screwed up this cycle.

am waiting for AF to get out of here:growlmad: and also distracting myself with planning a halloween party this weekend. pumpkin carving, all kinds of "gross" halloween themed food, and decorations, woohoo!\\:D/

Haha yep.. keeps me on track and helps me plan for iui.. lol

Hoping carter sorry for your recent loss. Hope we can see you through to your bfp.

Good morning to everyone from the east coast of the U.S. :coffee:

I haven't been on for a few weeks and I've missed you all. Trying to play catch up today as much as possible

Things have been busy (work, RE appointments, teaching yoga, etc) and I've been trying to keep my mind from obsessing about TTC this cycle :p so I haven't been on the boards for a few weeks. I've also been feeling down about this whole thing - these RE appointments are costing us about $1000 out of our pocket this month (insurance is covering some of it and that's just for a 'monitoring cycle' where they are trying to confirm what's happening - i.e. I'm not getting any actual treatments).

I've had 4 RE appointments this cycle - blood work and vaginal ultrasounds to "prove" that my luteal phase is really that short (i.e. 6-7 days) and that I'm ovulating when I think I am. The RE said if my luteal phase is really that short that it is rare so they wanted to use this cycle to confirm that.

I ovulated on Sunday (CD22) so I went in today at 3 dpo just for bloodwork so they can check on my progesterone levels. I should hear from them this afternoon. So far this cycle everything looks normal (I am ovulating when I think I am, estrogen levels are good, other hormones and vitamin levels look good (TSH, Vitamin D3, prolactin, AMH, etc)), so I am really interested to hear what my results are today and what the RE recommends moving forward.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->