Ttc #1 Positive thinking buddies, sticking together. (13 BFPs, 2 angels)

hi starluck!:wave:

don't know what else to say other than good luck and fingers crossed everything goes well:flower:
your chart looks good, and great timing, for what it's worth!:thumbup:

:hugs: Hopingcarter - I'm so sorry for your loss. Glad to see you back to TTC. <3

Mrs. TTC - your appointment is tomorrow, yay! Glad to see you did ovulate :thumbup:

Tink, I cannot believe they lost your bloodwork. "hormonal" woman or not I'd be yelling at someone about that one ;)

Mangoberry, congrats on your pregnancy!! Very exciting :thumbup:

FutureBaby, your second iui is coming up :dust:

Hi Mint :) So nice to hear an update from you!

Jumpingo, how long will you be in the states for? Are you excited to visit? The halloween party sounds awesome :thumbup:

:dust: for everyone <3

Thanks Jumpingo :) We have always done well with the timing - just hoping this is our lucky cycle before things get crazy expensive with a RE. I did increase my B6 to 100 mg (and B12 to 500 mcg), so I'm hoping that will increase my LP.

Jumpingo, how long will you be in the states for? Are you excited to visit? The halloween party sounds awesome :thumbup:

we'll be back for about 10 days. my parents and grandparents planned to go to oregon to visit my younger brother and his fiancée, and we thought there might be a way for us to get there and see my grandparents<3 since they're already half way to us (i'm originally from ohio) mostly they're getting old and i feel bad living so far away and only seeing them once a year.:nope:

and then since it's close, we'll fly into seattle so we can see my husband's side of the family. i haven't met his two oldest sisters (or their partners or kids) or any of his friends from high school, family friends, etc. because none of them could make it to the wedding. and since we met and live in japan, visiting has never really been an option.:roll: i mean, i met his mom, brother and sister when they came to our wedding!:shock::haha:

just finished painting styrofoam balls black to be the body of bats that are going to hang from the ceiling:happydance: &#8592;yeah, getting really excited:blush:

Good luck meeting everyone! I've always wanted to visit Seattle! Those bats sound awesome. I would have so much fun with that :)

I am going to visit my grandmother (and mom and sister) in mid-November - I feel bad not seeing my grandmother since my wedding in May. They live about 2 hour plane ride/12 hour car ride away. My grandmother will be 85 next year!

Good luck meeting everyone! I've always wanted to visit Seattle! Those bats sound awesome. I would have so much fun with that :)

I am going to visit my grandmother (and mom and sister) in mid-November - I feel bad not seeing my grandmother since my wedding in May. They live about 2 hour plane ride/12 hour car ride away. My grandmother will be 85 next year!

hope it goes well because we're already married, so no going back now!:haha: my husband and i always joke that "there was no return receipt, so guess this is it. all sales are final!":winkwink:

as for the bats (and the frankenstein front door, and huge crepe paper spider in the corner of our living room) i am totally craft-ing out over here:blush: you're all invited!!:thumbup:

THANKS SO MUCH LADIES!! It feels good (ummmmmm and bad) to be back lol, but I would love nothing more than to ride with train again with you ladies on this second journey! It was just great to get such feedback and support the first time I was here (and education b/c I was oblivious to a lot of things and still am lol) and I hope we all get BFPs soon........as soon as I get my first AF:coffee:

jumpingo, you are soooo creative!! I might have to borrow your bat balls idea:haha:, I've never heard of that and would've never thought of it. We want to do something like that for my nephew, and his mom just had my other nephew on 9/22 before we had a chance to throw the shower for her so we're doing it the end of this month as a surprise, and she loves halloween so I know she would love the theme and the decor. I hope you don't mind, that's all I'll borrow..

I hope you ladies are having a good day otherwise

THANKS SO MUCH LADIES!! It feels good (ummmmmm and bad) to be back lol, but I would love nothing more than to ride with train again with you ladies on this second journey! It was just great to get such feedback and support the first time I was here (and education b/c I was oblivious to a lot of things and still am lol) and I hope we all get BFPs soon........as soon as I get my first AF:coffee:

jumpingo, you are soooo creative!! I might have to borrow your bat balls idea:haha:, I've never heard of that and would've never thought of it. We want to do something like that for my nephew, and his mom just had my other nephew on 9/22 before we had a chance to throw the shower for her so we're doing it the end of this month as a surprise, and she loves halloween so I know she would love the theme and the decor. I hope you don't mind, that's all I borrow..

I hope you ladies are having a good day otherwise

hopingcarter, sorry to hear about your recent loss:nope: and while it sucks to be back with us, WE are glad to have you:hugs:

steal away! i got all my ideas from pinterest anyway!:haha: here are photos, in case visuals help:winkwink: the bat wings and spider body are just black posterboard. i used an exacto knife to cut little slits in the balls and then just pushed the wings in:thumbup: i'll try to get some good photos of the food (assuming it actually turns out cute! ha!) and pass along any tips - the shower sounds perfect, especially if she loves halloween!<3

Attachments

• IMG_5973.jpg
    IMG_5973.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_5972.jpg
    IMG_5972.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 2
OMG jumpingo those are the cutest! That spider actually looks really fun too. If I could get them to turn out like that I would Auntie/Sister of the Year! Not only would my nephew like those, but my sister would be ecstatic, she loves that type of stuff. Thank you soooo much...

I just got a call from the RE.

Both estrogen and progesterone are lower than normal so they are calling in a prescription for me to start both today. Estrogen pills twice a day and a progesterone cream up the wahoo ;) once a day.

I keep taking them until Oct. 20th and I will take a HPT then if I haven't gotten AF yet. If the test is negative, I stop the meds and my period will start. If the test is positive, I call the RE and go in to have HCG levels measured that day :thumbup:

I'm glad to have a path forward. I'm hoping this is enough to get me pregnant. FX!

Fingers, eyes, and toes crossed for you starluck! :dust: your way and I hope you get your sticky bun

I just got a call from the RE.

Both estrogen and progesterone are lower than normal so they are calling in a prescription for me to start both today. Estrogen pills twice a day and a progesterone cream up the wahoo ;) once a day.

I keep taking them until Oct. 20th and I will take a HPT then if I haven't gotten AF yet. If the test is negative, I stop the meds and my period will start. If the test is positive, I call the RE and go in to have HCG levels measured that day :thumbup:

I'm glad to have a path forward. I'm hoping this is enough to get me pregnant. FX!

oh i hope it works too!!:flower:

Starluck, really pleased to hear they have a plan figured out! Good luck xx

Thank you so much ladies <3 Your support means a lot.

I'm just hoping so much that this works. Hoping to see a positive pregnancy test in a few weeks <3 That said, if it is a negative pregnancy test but my luteal phase did extend I will still be happy. Sometimes hormone support doesn't work, so I'm praying and have my fingers crossed that it works for me.

Hanrh, are you still keeping the testing date list going? Can you add me for October 20?

:dust:

Glad you are back starluck!! Hoping the estrogen and progesterone really help and get you your BFP soon!

I had my doctor appointment today. It went as well as it could. I was hoping my doctor would start the fertility work up process, which she is, so that's great! Today I got my TSH and AMH blood tests done. She said I should hear back about those next week sometime, so hoping everything checks out well with that. She also ordered a SA for DH to do next week some time. I'm going to call back next week when I'm on CD 3 to have some other bloodwork tests done. I'm so looking foward to having answers soon :)

Yay, glad you are getting your blood work done Mrs TTC. I think it's always reassuring to know when they are looking in to things because at least then if there is something going on, you learn about it and if it comes back okay then it's a nice boost of positivity too!

I had my cd 21 bloods done again yesterday, hopefully they won't going AWOL this time and will hear back next week.

Starluck, I think how you are thinking is great re if you don't get a positive test, it will be great if it extends your LP at least. Will keep my fingers crossed for you.

xx

Yay Mrs. TTC! I'm glad they started blood work for you :) Keep us posted on your results!

Tink, my goodness they better not mess up your CD21 bloods again! Keep us posted on your results too :)

I don't know why I was just thinking of this, but I was. When I was at the RE, a coworker was there with her husband. He was there for a SA because they called him back for the appointment. It was a little awkward - we just smiled at each other and went about our business. I had a feeling every time I went there that I would see someone I knew there and then it happened!

My temps are nice and high :) They're slightly higher than they've been in past cycles which has me feeling good :happydance: I'm trying not to get too excited, but at the same time I want to go baby shopping :haha:

Starluck, your temps ARE looking really good! That steady rise is nice!

Tink and Mrs. TTC, good luck with your blood work!

I think I should O soon myself (hopefully). I thought I would yesterday, but my temps are still low. I told DH that we have to BD today, as it may be our best bet for the month.. Since we haven't in a couple of days due to busy-ness.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->