Ttc #1 Positive thinking buddies, sticking together. (13 BFPs, 2 angels)

Have fun getting it on with your husband Michellebelle! :sex:

I am so nauseous today. :sick: It is way too early for this to be any kind of pregnancy symptom, I am sure this is from the progesterone suppositories - it's a common side effect. I woke up feeling a little nauseous but thought maybe I was just hungry. I had breakfast and felt much better for a little while and the nausea came right back. I am craving ginger tea like crazy! I'm going to buy some today, hope it helps!

Aww.. starluck, hope that feeling passes soon!

And thanks! I'm not feeling too great about my chart this month, as it seems all over the place, but we shall see what happens. Since I haven't noticed any EWCM this month, husband and I tested out preseed. I'm hoping that does the trick!

Tink I hope they don't lose your 21 day bloods AGAIN!! I'm hoping you get a good result as well. Maybe you'll end up with your BFP before you even get results, that would be perfect!!

Thanks girls for the encouragement on blood work. I will definitely keep yall updated. She said it would be about a week, so I am really hoping I hear from her by Friday. Weird because she has a list of things to test (blood work wise), and yesterday I was CD 23 and she didn't say I needed my 21 day bloods. I wonder why? Do you think the other tests will test the same thing? I am going back for CD 3 bloods as well.

Starluck- your temps looks great!! Hope those high temps stick around for about 9 more months ;) That is funny that you saw someone that you know at your RE, especially a guy... you know what he was going to do hahahahh poor boys!

Michellebelle- good luck with your temps and O!! Don't get discouraged, because my temps were all over the place this month and I finally got crosshairs... even though they are dotted! Just keep BDing and try to enjoy

Thanks Mrs. TTC. I'm feeling frustrated now though. I've had a clear shift from watery CM to creamy, but no temp shift. I guess I will try to BD until that shift happens. My CM points to O already happened, but my temp not at all. Ugh, no clue what is going on with my body right now.

In terms of temps, the only thing that may be affecting this month is some nights I sleep with the windows open (lower temps seem to happen then) and some nights with the AC on. I can't see it making THAT much of a difference though.

Thanks Mrs. TTC. I'm feeling frustrated now though. I've had a clear shift from watery CM to creamy, but no temp shift. I guess I will try to BD until that shift happens. My CM points to O already happened, but my temp not at all. Ugh, no clue what is going on with my body right now.

In terms of temps, the only thing that may be affecting this month is some nights I sleep with the windows open (lower temps seem to happen then) and some nights with the AC on. I can't see it making THAT much of a difference though.

I hate to confuse you more but I haven't had temp changes when I keep the house colder.

Sorry your temps aren't showing a change Michellebelle. That must be very confusing, especially with CM showing signs!

Starluck, are you feeling any better now?

I'm spotting [dark brown] at 9dpo and feel pretty much like it will be the start of AF but we'll see. No other symptoms except very sore boobs but they have been painful all month so no help there!!

x

Thanks Tink! It is confusing. And I'm a bit of a control freak, so it's frustrating to know there isn't anything I can do. Haha.

I'm hoping for you that it is IB instead. Keep us posted!

Tink, hoping that spotting was inplantation and AF stays away!! Sore boobs are a great sign!

Starluck- I hope you are feeling better by now :) Are you planning on testing any time soon?

Michellebelle- I'm so sorry your temps are being crazy. I know it is super frustrating. Maybe your temp rise will come just a bit later than your ovulation. That is kind of what mine did this month. I'm sure you're in the TWW now that your CM changed. FX your temperature shows that soon too so it can put your mind at ease!

Tink I agree fx'd that was IB.

Hope you're feeling better Starluck!

That has to be so frustrating Michellebelle. That's one reason I don't temp. I think it would make me crazy.

AFM I'm 10 or 11dpo I think. AF is due Thursday or Friday. I caved yesterday evening and tested BFN. It would have been 9-10dpo. I know early but was still bummed. I did it in the evening though with less than a 3 hour urine hold so I'm still trying to be hopeful. Boobs were extra sore today. Way more than this time last month. I'm just going to wait to see if the :witch: comes and test again if she's late. Went to my cousins baby shower/gender reveal yesterday. Although I'm so happy for her it was still a bit depressing especially since several family members who don't know of my losses kept asking me when I was going to try for #2.

Still feel a bit silly about my goof if being on this TTC #1 thread but I love u ladies too much to go away :haha:

Camichelle I am so glad you are here with us! It's nice too, cause you've been through all this before, and it's nice to have that perspective!! 9 dpo is early to test a lot of times, so hoping one shows up soon with a BFP!

And thanks everyone for chiming in on my weird O issue. It's making me feel so much better!

Tink, how are you doing today? Did the spotting stop? FX it is a good sign

Camichelle, I LOVE having you here!

As for me, today is 8 dpo and my temp took a nose dive this morning :( It was colder in our house, so here's to hoping that AF isn't on her way! The nausea comes and goes in waves. Yesterday I was exhausted and had nausea all mid-morning but felt energized and nausea was gone by the evening. We'll see what today brings.

Mrs. TTC - the dr. told me to wait to test until Oct. 20th if I don't get AF before then. We'll see if I can hold out lol.

Unfortunately I've had quite 'fresh' bleeding. It's very light so not sure if I'd say AF or spotting but certainly think it's too light for IB. Not sure why it's come so early though!

Sorry you've had a temp dip Starluck. Hope it is the room temp rather than AF.

x

Awe good luck starluck!! Hoping it was just cooler in your house and that messed your temperature up. My temp also took a huge dive today :( bummed because it was higher than usual for a bit, but oh well! Expecting AF tomorrow or Wednesday judging my by temp drop. Looking forward to getting CD 3 bloods and hopefully have lots of information on my cycles soon and DH is getting his SA on Wednesday this week!

I agree camichelle, so glad you're here with us! Now that we are TTC it seems like everyone always asks when we are going to have a baby. I finally just started telling people we were trying it just wasn't happening, so hopefully they will stop asking and start praying for us instead lol! I'll never ask another couple when they are going to have a baby after going through this haha

Aw Tink, I really hope that AF stays away!! and thanks, I'm hoping it was room temp.

Mrs. TTC, it is nice to get some answers :) At least if your AF comes, you know you are on your way to finding out what's going on! That's how I'm consoling myself ~ at least if I get AF I have a medical team who will help me figure out what we should do next.

Hi Ladies! Hope everyone's having a good day at least...It's so hard being a woman TTC! I offer so much thanks and appreciation to all of you ladies who have been through/or have to go through so much while on this journey. You really give me inspiration no matter how dark it gets sometimes.
Now I know a few of you are temping atm, does it make you a little :wacko: sometimes when the chart looks off, or does that normally indicate something is wrong, or is it pretty accurate and dead on? I'm trying to track more this go around so any advice is welcomed...

I finally got my first AF since my D&C on Friday, which has been a pain in my rear literally. I'm on CD4 today so hopefully only a few more days to go. I can't wait to actually start TTC again. My DH said that to me last night and danced all the way to sleep :happydance::dance:

Hi Hoping Carter! For me, the temping process is still a learning process. I had one month where everything makes sense, and then it all seems to fly out the window next cycle. Like this month.. My temps are low with no rise yet, but my CM indicates O has already happened. Definitely makes me second-guess everything.

Starluck, Tink, and Mrs. TTC, good luck with your temps!

Hi Hoping Carter! For me, the temping process is still a learning process. I had one month where everything makes sense, and then it all seems to fly out the window next cycle. Like this month.. My temps are low with no rise yet, but my CM indicates O has already happened. Definitely makes me second-guess everything.

Starluck, Tink, and Mrs. TTC, good luck with your temps!

i noticed all your dots are solid circles - do you somehow manage to temp at the exact same time every day and with 3 solid hours of sleep??:shock: if so, i am insanely jealous!!

Hoping Carter, temping makes me go a bit argh haha! I didn't do it last month for that reason but am doing it again this cycle.
Sorry you've been in pain after the D&C but glad you will soon be able to TTC again and that your OH is on board!

Got my blood results today and they were normal so that's good news! Just waiting now for the appointment at the hospital which will probably be a while so shall try and just focus on the good things we know and hope for the best. I am saving as much as possible to get a private HSG done but they are so expensive (especially with travel & costs to stay nearby) the NHS might beat me.

x

Hopingcarter, I'm so glad I temp because that's how I knew my luteal phase was so short (6-7 days) and it helped me to show my charts to my doctor. Be sure you temp at the same time, with the same thermometer, and at approx. the same place in your mouth (if you are temping orally). When can you start TTC?

Tink, Yay for normal blood work! Excellent news :thumbup: What is NHS?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->