Ttc #1 Positive thinking buddies, sticking together. (13 BFPs, 2 angels)

As for me, temp is down again but AF hasn't arrived yet. I sent an email to my nurse to find out what to do if I get my period before Oct. 20th. Hoping for a few more days added to my luteal phase!

Hi Hoping Carter! For me, the temping process is still a learning process. I had one month where everything makes sense, and then it all seems to fly out the window next cycle. Like this month.. My temps are low with no rise yet, but my CM indicates O has already happened. Definitely makes me second-guess everything.

Starluck, Tink, and Mrs. TTC, good luck with your temps!

i noticed all your dots are solid circles - do you somehow manage to temp at the exact same time every day and with 3 solid hours of sleep??:shock: if so, i am insanely jealous!!

Haha, I do most days! I sleep decently, and set my alarm for 5am for temping. I wake up, take my temp, and then sleep for another couple of hours.

But.. Still no temp rise this morning, so I'm thinking this may be an anovulatory cycle? Boo. I'm feeling disappointed, and now just want to move on to the next cycle.

Hi Hoping Carter! For me, the temping process is still a learning process. I had one month where everything makes sense, and then it all seems to fly out the window next cycle. Like this month.. My temps are low with no rise yet, but my CM indicates O has already happened. Definitely makes me second-guess everything.

Starluck, Tink, and Mrs. TTC, good luck with your temps!

i noticed all your dots are solid circles - do you somehow manage to temp at the exact same time every day and with 3 solid hours of sleep??:shock: if so, i am insanely jealous!!

Haha, I do most days! I sleep decently, and set my alarm for 5am for temping. I wake up, take my temp, and then sleep for another couple of hours.

But.. Still no temp rise this morning, so I'm thinking this may be an anovulatory cycle? Boo. I'm feeling disappointed, and now just want to move on to the next cycle.
We're quite similar in that aspect! I wake up at 5am to take my temp and then sleep for a few more hours. Most of the time I have closed circles too... except this cycle was SO WACKY for me! I seriously think I had an annovulatory cycle this time around. My cycle days are usually 33 and I am on CD43 now... but I think I will be getting AF soon due to my temp rise which is good because I want to go ahead & move on to next cycle.

Tink_ thanks! I'm glad your BW came back all good! That's normally the most worrisome, so I'm glad that part's over. Are you going for the private because you think NHS would take way too long to schedule you or are they just better practitioners in general. I've always wondered that with other members on here because I've read the private healthcare is not only expensive, but it's not worth it. I don't know so don't quote me on that lol, I was just wondering how healthcare works in the UK.

Thanks Starluck and I'm so sorry your temps went down. Does that automatically means you won't get a sticky bean? If so, that sucks. I hope you can get those extra days to your LP and increase your chances of getting a sticky.
We are going to start trying right after this month. I think the rule is to start cycle day 8 and :sex: every other day, which I'm on CD5 right now and it looks pretty light so AF should be gone by that day. Plus, we "practiced:winkwink:" this whole time before I got AF, so I think we're pretty much ready to go..yea lol. So this is going to be fun. Even if I don't get a bfp right away, I'm just glad to we are trying and that he wants this just as much as I do.

Michellebelle, that's were I get stuck! I don't know how CM should look or feel. See, when I got preggo the first time, it was really a "let nature take it's course" type of thing and I was lucky enough to get pregnant that first month so all of this is new to me. I tried reading things on the internet but I just got more confused lol. Now does CM suppose to look a certain way when your temps are high or low?

Hopingcarter, I sure hope it doesn't mean I won't get a sticky bean! Usually falling temps mean AF is on her way. She hasn't shown up yet for me, so I'm not totally out. I cringe a little every time I pee and expect to see blood when I wipe - LOL. I sure hope I don't drive myself completely crazy :fool: Still keeping my fingers crossed she stays away and my temp goes back up. You can quickly google about CM and temps and find tons of info, i.e.: https://www.babycenter.com/101_what-cervical-mucus-looks-like-through-your-cycle_10351429.bc

I also recommend reading "Taking Charge of Your Fertility" ~ it's a very informative book about all of this TTC stuff.

Starluck, NHS is national health service in the UK :)
Hope the nurse calls you back to give you info just in case but hopefully you will get some extra days on your LP.

Michellebelle, sorry you haven't had a temp rise :( That really sucks.

Hopingcarter, I think I'd probably only do the HSG test privately because it's a long wait on the NHS in my area currently and it seems to be the only test they can do to confirm whether there is an issue or whether it's just unexplained infertility. I don't think I have the money yet though so may just be a waiting game!

It sounds like you are feeling quite positive in general which is great :D

DandJ.. Yes. We are totally in the same boat this month!

I'll share something here I haven't yet.. I really want to get pregnant before I have to go to the doc in December because I'm a bit afraid she'll find something and I won't be able to conceive.

Basically back last dec they found precancerous cells on my cervix, so I had surgery to remove them. I had a follow up in July, where she said it didn't look completely normal, but all tests came back negative so she cleared us to TTC. I'm scared I'll go back in Dec and they'll be back and she'll say.. That's it, no more trying.

Just my fear... I wanted to share with you guys. It makes these months a little more stressful, but I'm still trying to be positive about everything!

Anyways, thanks for listening. It is nice to be able to share with you ladies!

SO jealous! i set my alarm, take my temp almost every morning at 4:30 and then go back to sleep, too, but about half the time i wake up around 1 or 2 or 3am, so i've got circles all over the place!:dohh: people always look at my chart and say, "be sure you take it at the same time every day" and i just want to yell at them, "i KNOW!!! i DO!!!!":gun::wacko::nope:
also, i was thinking maybe if there were days that you didn't get solid sleep, it was throwing your chart off:shrug: but sounds like not. i hope you either get a really late temp spike or AF just hurries up and gets here so you can start over.:hugs:

DandJ.. Yes. We are totally in the same boat this month!

I'll share something here I haven't yet.. I really want to get pregnant before I have to go to the doc in December because I'm a bit afraid she'll find something and I won't be able to conceive.

Basically back last dec they found precancerous cells on my cervix, so I had surgery to remove them. I had a follow up in July, where she said it didn't look completely normal, but all tests came back negative so she cleared us to TTC. I'm scared I'll go back in Dec and they'll be back and she'll say.. That's it, no more trying.

Just my fear... I wanted to share with you guys. It makes these months a little more stressful, but I'm still trying to be positive about everything!

Anyways, thanks for listening. It is nice to be able to share with you ladies!

i have an appointment tomorrow for a colposcopy because i got an abnormal pap smear a couple weeks ago. am nervous/scared it's more than just a false positive:sad1: i hope we both get our BFPs this month:flow:

There were probably 2-3 days I should have marked with open circles due to tossing and turning, but I can't remember which days they are now! I'll have to be better about that in the future.

And colposcopys aren't bad... It's just the results that scare me! Honestly, I've had I think 4.. And will be having another in December.. I will think good thoughts for you!! Hope everything shows up as perfectly normal for you!

Do you see Second lines or am I nuts?

https://i61.tinypic.com/30mq2ds.jpg

https://i57.tinypic.com/iljfq8.jpg

i think i see the start of something!!:thumbup:

and just looked at your chart! AF past due and your temp jumped back up:happydance:

fingers crossed!!

Thanks Jumpingo! :flower:

I took a digital - it's confirmed :) I am so happy! My temp shot up this morning and I've had these twinges since yesterday so I had a feeling something was up! I've never felt twinges like that before!

https://i61.tinypic.com/250qsd5.jpg

Thanks Jumpingo! :flower:

I took a digital - it's confirmed :) I am so happy! My temp shot up this morning and I've had these twinges since yesterday so I had a feeling something was up! I've never felt twinges like that before!

Yay!! Congratulations Starluck! :)
So, Happy for you!

Omg starluck!!! What a great day!! Congrats!

I'm happy too, cause my temp rose this morning and FF gave me crosshairs! I think my pregnancy chances are low due to BD times, but excited to see those red lines regardless.

Woot! Happy morning, everyone!

Thanks ladies :happydance: I am over the moon happy and excited :cloud9: It's kind of hard to believe!! I wanted to take the digital right away to check but my DH wanted to wait until tomorrow. 15 minutes later he says "f it, take the digital!" LOL. I called my doctor, waiting to hear back on when I should come in for the blood work to confirm.

Yay Michellebelle, so glad you got your crosshairs! Don't count yourself totally out - you did BD on the day FF gave you crosshairs and a few days before :happydance:

Michellebelle, I hope and pray you get your bfp soon and that when you have your follow up in Dec, it will still be negative! :dust: to you. It only takes one time. :spermy:

OMG STARLUCK CONGRATULATIONS!!! :dance::happydance::headspin: That is so awesome lady! I hope your passing that goodluck to all of us too lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->