Ttc #1 Positive thinking buddies, sticking together. (13 BFPs, 2 angels)

Woohoo, congratulations Starluck! So happy for you :D xxx

Thank you so, so much everyone for the congratulations. It sincerely means a lot to me <3 You ladies are the best!! It's so hard because I want to tell everyone! Keeping my mouth closed for now :) I go in tomorrow morning for blood work to confirm the pregnancy (OMG!!! can't believe I'm typing that!) and measure hcg, progesterone, and estrogen levels.

HopingCarter, I'm dumping buckets and buckets of baby dust on all of you!!!

:dust: :dust: :dust:

CONGRATULATIONS Starluck!!!!!!!! yay! I am soooo happy for you! Just when you were starting fertility testing, that's so great! I'm so glad you didnt end up having an issue!! a BFP is waaaayyy better than a longer luteal phase ;)

CD 1 for me over here womp womp wommmppp.... onto month 7! DH got his SA done today and i go in for CD 3 blood work on Friday. Looking forward to some answers this cycle!

Boooooooo to the :witch: Mrs. TTC!! Sorry you didnt get your sticky this cycle. FX for you and I hope everything goes okay for you and DH at the doctors

Starluck!!!!!! Congratulations! That's awesome news! So happy for you!!! H&H 9 months!!!!

Sorry about AF Mrs. TTC. :hugs:

AFM I tested again at 11-12dpo after my bfn at 9-10dpo and still a total bfn 2 days later so I'm sure I'm out for this month. I've always had at least a squinter by that point in previous pregnancies so booooo :(
Just waiting for AF who is due Friday.

UGH. Sorry Camichelle, hopefully it is still just a bit early and you'll get your BFP soon!! I've read lots of stories of late BFPs. Hoping it's still coming your way!!!

Thanks for yalls kind words. I know yall know how terrible CD 1 is! booooo but oh well! No time to sulk, gotta move on with a positive attitide :) I think I am actually going to not temp this cycle. I have for 4 cycles now, so I feel confident that I know when I ovulate. I might temp sporadically in the TWW, but I just need a break from analyzing every temp every day. It can make you crazy! Do yall think that is ok? Or should I keep temping?

Starluck- can I ask you again how long it took you to get pregnant? I don't remember everyone's timeline! I am always curious to try to give myself hope haha :) Congrats again, I cannot imagine the overwhelming joy you must feel! I can't wait for that!! Enjoy every second!

Thanks for yalls kind words. I know yall know how terrible CD 1 is! booooo but oh well! No time to sulk, gotta move on with a positive attitide :) I think I am actually going to not temp this cycle. I have for 4 cycles now, so I feel confident that I know when I ovulate. I might temp sporadically in the TWW, but I just need a break from analyzing every temp every day. It can make you crazy! Do yall think that is ok? Or should I keep temping?

Starluck- can I ask you again how long it took you to get pregnant? I don't remember everyone's timeline! I am always curious to try to give myself hope haha :) Congrats again, I cannot imagine the overwhelming joy you must feel! I can't wait for that!! Enjoy every second!

impressive to bounce back with that attitude on CD1. you are a stronger woman than me!!:thumbup:

this is my 4th month of temping and we are going to start preventing from november until early march, but even if we weren't, i TOTALLY get the "needing a break from all the analyzing" feeling.:hugs: after 4 cycles i know pretty much when i ovulate too, so i would say if you need a relaxed cycle or two (planning, but not actively charting?) it could be a good thing.:shrug::thumbup: if i don't get pregnant this cycle, the break is probably just what my emotional health needs.:roll:

UGH. Sorry Camichelle, hopefully it is still just a bit early and you'll get your BFP soon!! I've read lots of stories of late BFPs. Hoping it's still coming your way!!!

This was our fifth cycle trying, but the first one on the progesterone and estrogen supplementation :thumbup: Thank you, I am trying to fully enjoy every single second <3 Sometimes a worry pops up in my head, but I have a good feeling that everything is fine <3

I took another two pregnancy tests this morning to convince myself. It's kind of hard to believe at this point, even my DH asked me last night - "So, this means you're definitely pregnant right?" :haha::dohh:

Jumpingo, I've got everything crossed for you girl! I think you should take a break from temping if it at all feels like it's getting to be too much. I took my temp this morning, but I'm not going to anymore - I think it will stress me out too much as I overanalyze every temperature sometimes!

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Good luck with this new cycle, Mrs. TTC!

Camichelle, hoping it turns into a BFP!

Jumpingo, I'm hoping this is your cycle! And I hope your appt went well yesterday!

AFM, feel like I'm symptom spotting now. Had a few AF like cramps this afternoon, but it could have just been something I ate haha. I will probably test on Sat, even though I know it's way too early, and Monday if AF hadn't arrived by then.

Good luck with this new cycle, Mrs. TTC!

Camichelle, hoping it turns into a BFP!

Jumpingo, I'm hoping this is your cycle! And I hope your appt went well yesterday!

AFM, feel like I'm symptom spotting now. Had a few AF like cramps this afternoon, but it could have just been something I ate haha. I will probably test on Sat, even though I know it's way too early, and Monday if AF hadn't arrived by then.

awww, thanks!:hugs: i managed to get by with just having the doctor redo my pap smear. they didn't test for HPV the first time, and if i test negtive for that, then i don't need a colposcopy, just a pap smear in a year (instead of in 3 years). if this one comes back positive for HPV though, then i will need the colposcopy, but by then, we will be avoiding getting pregnant (nov-early march) so the timing won't matter. trying not to think about it too much at this point.:roll:

for now, i got a big temp spike this morning, right on schedule:thumbup: obviously need 3 high temps to confirm, but i've Oed on CD15 the last 2 cycles too, and 17 before that, so i'm pretty confident. got a "high" score on timing in FF too:winkwink: am going on vacation from tomorrow until the day AF is due. HA! not sure whether to temp or not...seems silly since temps don't seem to mean much until the day or two before AF anyway?:shrug:

Glad to hear that, jumpingo! Are your temps still up?

AFM, yesterday I was so tired. I got home from work yesterday and took a 1.5 hour nap. My husband later that evening was like.. Your boobs are looking bigger, and went to touch them, and I jumped when he touched my nipples because they were so sensitive! So I tested with an IC this morning and BFN. I'm not surprised. Even if it does happen this cycle, I know that it's pretty early. I plan on testing again on Monday and Wednesday.

That sounds very promising Michellebelle! Fx'd for your bfp!

AFM back to cd1. The :witch: got me this morning. Boooooo! Bummed but onto the next cycle.

So sorry camichelle! I so know the heartbreaking feeling all too well :( do something nice for yourself and have a special treat! Hopefully next month will be our month!

Michellebelle your symptoms sound super promising. Hope this is your month! Your temps look great too. Keep us updated!!

michellebelle,
it's hard to tell because we just took an 8 hour flight and are 16 hours behind tokyo time, so jet lag and hotel room conditions are probably messing with my temp. can't put too much stock in them for the entire tww. we get back to japan the day AF is due, so we'll see! having said that, my temp sky rocketed to 98.2, which is higher than i've ever seen, so who knows! just gotta wait this one out. i normally temp at 4:30 due to sleeping and husband's morning schedule, so am only temping if i wake up around then. no alarm setting! this is vacation afterall!:roll:

camichelle, sorry to hear about AF. it never gets easier, i feel like.:sad1:

Good luck, jumpingo! Enjoy your vacation!

How is everyone else doing? I tested this morning at 10 dpo and got a clear BFN, so not feeling good about this month. I'll test again on Wed, and then AF is supposed to show up on Thurs. we shall see what happens!

Ooh, Jumpingo, fingers crossed your temp is a good sign! Enjoy your vacation :)

Michellebelle, sorry you got a BFN but fingers crossed that it's too early still and that you will soon see a BFP!

How are you Hoping Carter?

x

I'm pretty good. CD11 today, so yesterday's BD session was a success haha, which means it happened :haha:. I was a little worried b/c my hubby worked 3 12-hours shifts back to back and I know from looking at his face he was exhausted but thank God he was in the mood because normally I wouldn't bother when he looks that tired. I was a little thrown off Friday because after we DTD it seemed like it all leaked out. Thankfully I'm not Ov yet so it wasn't that important after all.

This is my first time using opks. What time of day do you ladies normally test the opks since FMU isn't recommended?

I test morning with my monitor and when i start to get highs on the monitor i test with opks in the evening.i usually get positives in the evening with the opks first. Surges usually start in the evening.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->