Ttc #1 Positive thinking buddies, sticking together. (13 BFPs, 2 angels)

i don't work, so i test around 2pm, which is usually SMU because i don't pee often.:haha:

jet lag is kicking my butt:dohh: but vacation is nice.:mrgreen:

FutureBabyG, your chart is looking fantastic!

Jumpingo, yay vacation! :)

AFM, I think I my be out this month. Temp dropped 3 degrees this morning and I just FEEL like AF is on her way. If my temps don't go back up tomorrow, then I know I'm out, and onto the next cycle.

Jumpingo, I'm glad you are enjoying your vaca! I wish I could vaca somewhere right about now, it's getting bitter cold her in WI

Michelle, sorry about your temp and the feelings you are getting. Hope that your temp does go back up and you get a BFP but otherwise I hope your next cycle brings more luck! xx

Thanks Tink! Started spotting, so pretty sure it's onto next month for me! I feel like I've learned a lot about my body these last few months, so hoping can make a baby happen this next month!

That's great you feel you have learnt a lot. Knowledge is power!

Sorry you are getting a cold. I got a cold the day AF started as well and was so not impressed. Been ill for 8 days now, very fed up with it. Also has made my temping a complete mess.
Hope your cold goes quickly though and that it doesn't linger on and make you poorly for too long.

x

:hugs: Michellebelle. Hope you're feeling better soon.

I'm in WI too hoping!

Cd4 for me. Bored! :haha:

Aww Tink, I hope you feel better soon! 8 days is terrible to be sick.

Thanks Camichelle! I know what you mean, the first part of the cycle is always so boring haha! My favorite times are around O time (obviously that time is fun haha) and the TWW.

FutureBabyG, your chart is looking fantastic!

Jumpingo, yay vacation! :)

AFM, I think I my be out this month. Temp dropped 3 degrees this morning and I just FEEL like AF is on her way. If my temps don't go back up tomorrow, then I know I'm out, and onto the next cycle.

Thank you michelle. I got a cold the month I got my bfp. Maybe it will be good luck for you. I told my md I didn't know if we got the bfp from the extra mucus my body produced or the fact we increased bding to fight the cold. Lol

Temps still looking good, FutureBabyG!

I'm definitely out. AF arrived full force this morning with cramps. And definitely getting sick. Yuck. I'm treating myself to coffee this morning and will have some wine this week before abstaining for the rest of the month. Gonna try to get DH to cut back on his caffeine intake too, in case that is affecting things. Cycle number 4, here we go!

I don't know that my temps are reliable since I am on progesterone. I would like to know why they are so over the place tho because they usually aren't this scattered.

I don't know that my temps are reliable since I am on progesterone. I would like to know why they are so over the place tho because they usually aren't this scattered.

*that* is scattered?? i'd love a chart that UNscattered!:haha:

Lol I know a lot of women probably would. I got my hopes up when my temp dropped and then recovered and then spiked.

Lol I know a lot of women probably would. I got my hopes up when my temp dropped and then recovered and then spiked.

i am convinced that mid-tww temps mean nothing. or, i thinkwe should assume they don't mean anything. (after the fact, it's easy to look back and say, 'that was implanation' or 'it's triphasic' but you can also get those in non-pregnancy charts, which to me means that if i have a dip every cycle, that dip means nothing. sounds pessimistic, maybe, but i was too affected by my temps during the tww of the first couple months temping.:dohh: it was just too emotionally exhausting.) the only temps, if you have regular cycles, i give meaning to now are the ones the day(s) before AF is due. i know my LP is 11-13 days so i continue to temp, but i only care about my temp on 10dpo and after. hard to do, but i go crazy each morning otherwise.:dohh:

That's a great way to look at it, jumpingo! I'm gonna try to do that this next cycle.

Hey girls!! Hope yall are doing well! How are you Futurebabyg??

Sorry for your AF Michellebelle :( I totally know your feeling of diappointment. Hope you enjoyed your coffee and wine!!

Jumpingo, I'm taking the month off temping and let me just say, it is SO nice to not analyze every little thing. I'm sure I'll miss it in the TWW, but oh well. I needed a month off!

AFM, pretty boting here CD9. I got all of my blood results back from the dr. Everything was normal, so that is good I guess. I am going to have an HSG and lap procedure done this coming cycle about a month from now. I am very nervous about the procedure, because I will be put under!! EEEEEK. Still waiting for DHs SA. Should have those reults back by tomorrow

Mrs ttc I had my hsg this month itself I knw it's not a good experience but not tht bad as I thought u will get crampy a lot for only few minutes and everything else is ok so dnt wry Hun it will go great!!
Anything else u want to knw m here to reply
And great news everything came out good!!

Mrs TTC, are they going to do the HSG test when you are under anaesthetic for you laparoscopy?

I had a laparoscopy a couple of years ago because of endometriosis and it wasn't too bad so try not to worry too much. I was a proper pain for them because my veins are terrible so they had a hard time getting me to sleep but aside from that, I'd say the op itself was very simple and I recovered very quickly.

I'm glad things are moving forward with the testing x

Hi ladies! Just wanted to pop by and see how you all are? Have I missed any bfps? Do I need to update the front page?
Hope u r all well xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->