Ttc #1 Positive thinking buddies, sticking together. (13 BFPs, 2 angels)

Hanrh, Starluck had a BFP :) Hope things are going great for you!

I had a massive temp dip today and my OPK is a blazing positive so I'm thinking I'll probably O tomorrow which is cd 14 so a day earlier than usual for me. Hoping it will bring me luck :)

Good luck Loobs <3

Are you feeling better from your illness? xx

Good luck this cycle, Loobs!

Tink, I hope that does bring you luck. :)

I'm over here, trying to get well. My temp this morning read 99, so def had to be discarded. That would have made my chart look crazy!

Yeah I'm much better thanks! Ready to get back to business!

Hope you're ok Michelle :hugs:

x

Aw Michelle, hope you feel better soon <3

Glad you are feeling better Loobs!

xx

Thanks guys! Just a nasty cold. It needs to go away soon so DH and I can practice our BDing. Hehe.

have been trying (fairly unsuccessfully i feel) to follow along while on vacation in the states...

my mom is driving me crazy, my husband is my favorite, portland food is delicious, and i need a vacation from family time.:dohh::wacko:

in more relevant news, i'm 10dpo. not doing much symptom spotting and my temp is weird (16 hour time change, jet lag, etc definitely not helping) so who knows! can't test til we get back to japan. AF is due thursday and we get in thursday night so i guess if :witch: isn't here come friday morning, i'll test.:shrug:

Pearly- thanks for the info on the HSG! I am looking forward to having answers from it.

Tink- yes, my HSG and laprascopy will be done at the same time while I am under anesthesia. I am hoping I have a quick recovery like you! REALLY hoping to have the procedure done on a Tuesday and return to work on a Friday. I will definitely be glad to have it over, so that I can have all answers possible.

DHs SA came back all normal as well :)

I'm on cycle 7 too Loobs! Maybe it will be our lucky cycle! That would be great so I wouldn't have to have the surgery hahhaah

Have fun on your trip Jumpingo and I hope you are feeling better Michellebelle!

Let's hope so! I hope you get some answers from your tests.

I started taking my temp again this morning - felt good to be back in the game! The witch is still hanging around.

X

Hi all,

I am new here so please be gentle.

My hubby and I have been married 11 years now and have been ttc for 10 years on and off. Around 6 years ago I went for some tests and was given Clomid and some injections to inject into my stomach which was meant to help me ov but when I went for the scans...my egg's were not mature enough to do anything with...this has happened a few times...

My periods are so irregular, tbh they have never been normal...sometimes I wont come on for a few months and then the bleed will be very heavy..

I have an under active thyroid and am taking a high dose of Thyroxine (150mg) I also have the PCOS symptoms (but not the actual thing)

We have been on a ttc break for 6 years, we just could not take it anymore and it was affecting my health in other ways so we decided to give it a rest for a while...until earlier this month...but I feel as I have forgotten how to calculate everything...I dont really know where to start...Obviously I know where to start...but you know what I mean!

Here's what my body has been upto...
We bd'ed on the 11th October
12th October I had really sore nipples, feeling emotional and bad headache
13th October same as day before but I had an ulcer on my tongue to add
14th October Bd'ed, same as day before but felt very tired and had a cold coming on
15th October - same as before but nipples very sore now and had runny nose
17th October - Started bleeding (very light) through to 23rd October
Started lightly but felt like a full on period

I still have sore nipples and some preg symptoms such as feeling very tired, burping, back ache, feeling very light headed and dizzy.

I am so worried about testing or anything as I have been here before and really dont think I can see the neg line again...

If anyone can make sense of this please let me know, I would be very grateful to get some support too

Thank you so much for reading xxxx

Welcome Hope!

I hope for good news for you. This all sounds promising, and that light bleeding could just be IB, but of course one of the big things to do is to test if you feel you're past when you would get AF or if the bleeding stays light and disappears quickly.

I know a bunch of us here temp to nail down ovulation dates and figure out when we should be expecting AF. If you haven't been doing it, I highly recommend! It's helped me learn a lot about my cycles, and after each one I feel I am more informed and am increasing my chances.

Good luck!

Hi Hope!!! Welcome to our chat :) I agree with Michellebelle, you will never know anything until you test. I know that's the worst answer, but your symptoms all sound great! When can you test? Hopefully it will be your long awaiting BFP!

Hi Michellebelle, Thank you for your reply. I have attempted charting my temp before but when I didnt get any positives I gave up...and to be quite honest I dont think I knew exactly what I was looking for either!
I should really start again...according to my dates I should be OV tomorrow...
Any suggestions on what to use to temp? Im so sorry I know Im sounding like a complete beginner even though I have been trying for such a long time but I have such a bad memory and feel as if I have forgotten everything I had learnt back then...

Mrs TTC, Thanks, I really hope it is good news...I am so scared to test...also, this is how bad I am...Im not sure when I should test...my bleeding started 17th and ended 23rd...also very unusual to have such a 'normal' bleed as mine usually go on for weeks...hence why I am feeling like it maybe wasnt my period and maybe Implantation? It started off very light for a few days then a little normal...then randomly just stopped...Just not my 'usual'

Im sorry girls, I know Im not very good at this...but wanting to learn to do it properly with your help xxxxx

Hope, please don't worry about asking questions :) We were all new to TTC once and learning how to temp etc so you don't need to worry. This is such a lovely thread and I promise you that nobody will find anything you ask stupid or anything like that.

With temping, you need to use a BBT thermometer because that's the one that accurately records with four digits. I got one from amazon called 'babymad' and that's been great. The only downside with it is it doesn't have a backlight so if you are taking it in the morning and it's dark, you might need to flip a light on quickly to check it. Thankfully my OH never wakes up though!

I would be like you wondering if it was IB or your period as it does sound unusual for you but I also appreciate how worried you are about taking a test because they can be upsetting when negative.

If it was me, I'd probably test using a 'cheapie' (so like poundland/walmart depending where you are) so that I wasn't using up lots of money when I wasn't 100% sure and then at least I'd have the peace of mind either way sort of thing because I think being in limbo doesn't help.

xx

Thank you so much Tink!
I will def go and get a cheap test today and order a BBT thermometer later...after my test of course...hoping I dont need it!

You all are so helpful on here and really hope we all get our positives very soon

xx

Just got in subscribed subscribing back again
Good luck to all and Jumpingo fx Hun for u!! And to all here

hi everyone!:wave:
we just arrived back in japan. i tried to read and follow the boards as much as i could but am sure i missed stuff since replying was tough.

i'm 13dpo. flying on wednesday and arriving on thursday meant that i didn't get to take my temp this morning (flew through it!) so i have no idea what to expect. the last couple months, it has dropped on 13dpo and AF shows the next day. yesterday it actually went up a bit higher than usual, so i'm getting hopeful.:roll:

my husband looked over at me on the train a minute ago and said (sing songy) "are you gonna take a test toniiiiightt?" and i said, "i don't know, do you want me to?" and he said, "maaaaaybe:winkwink:" and then "maybe i'll just take it myself!":haha: i teased that he was getting jealous he didn't get to pee on stuff and he got all stoic and said, "whatever, i don't need your tests and strips and pee cup in the corner, that's creepy!" i said, "would you rather i put it back in the cupboard?!:rofl:" was funny but cute; he wants to know just as badly as me:blush: will keep you posted!

edited to add: the time change means it's thursday here. which, i thought about it, all the data i took while 16 hours behind was nearly a day short of what i actually was, but now i'm back on my time zone, and i'm 14dpo. so no AF today is a good thing! my LP has been 11-13, though she did sneak in at 11pm on 14dpo last month, so we'll see...aaahhh, i am stuck on a train heading home, can't wait:dohh::haha:

:test: Eeeee&#8230;I'm so excited for you! Hope this is your BFP. Your hubby is so cute haha x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->