Ttc #1 Positive thinking buddies, sticking together. (13 BFPs, 2 angels)

YAAAAAY!!!!!! :happydance: So so happy for you, congratulations! x

Jumpingo woww congrats Hun!! So excited for u what a news!! Fx for all here again this thread is indeed v lucky I feel so!! Hope whoever's BFp is awaited get to post here real soon including me !
Well many many congrats again Jumpingo wish u a very H&H 9 mo!!

Hi all, I haven't been around in a while, life got busy and I kinda didn't have time to really concentrate on TTC. I was several days late and decided to take a test today just for the heck of it, and it was positive. The Digital clear blue test said I was 2-3 weeks along. I cannot believe it. :happydance: Hopefully it's a sticky bean.
I have an appointment with my doctor on Monday.

Wow!!!!! Congratulations Jumpingo!!!!!!!! Best end to a vacation EVER! Did you have any symptoms? Enjoy your BFP!!! Yay!!

Congrats to you too starlight! :)

2 BFPs! We're on a roll ladies, keep em coming!!!

AwesomE!!! Can someone add me to this thread!! Hope the lucky charm works!!

Wow!!!!! Congratulations Jumpingo!!!!!!!! Best end to a vacation EVER! Did you have any symptoms? Enjoy your BFP!!! Yay!!

thanks!:flower: as for symptoms, i was exhausted on tuesday (but after vacation with my family, that would be expected:roll:) and had sore boobs, but neither are really *that* different from AF signs for me. my husband says i was sleeping with my hand on my stomach "like there was a baby in there or something!:winkwink:" on wednesday morning. usually my hands end up above my head in my sleep, so he says seeing that made him really suspect it. but really it was just my temp staying high, so i tested as soon as i got home!:haha:

thanks!:flower: as for symptoms, i was exhausted on tuesday (but after vacation with my family, that would be expected:roll:) and had sore boobs, but neither are really *that* different from AF signs for me. my husband says i was sleeping with my hand on my stomach "like there was a baby in there or something!:winkwink:" on wednesday morning. usually my hands end up above my head in my sleep, so he says seeing that made him really suspect it. but really it was just my temp staying high, so i tested as soon as i got home!:haha:

Awww that is so cute!

Thanks for the congrats! So far I feel fine, no symptoms other than some heartburn and hunger. I hope I don't get morning sickness, it's too early right now.

Ooh Starlight, very sorry I missed your previous post. Congratulations on your BFP! I'm glad you aren't having too many symptoms and hope it continues that way <3 xx

How are you all doing ladies?

I'm waiting to O&#8230;

x

Congratulations Starlight and Jumpingo! - thats awesome! :) See you all soon in the graduates thread

Hope you O soon Loobs. What CD are you?

I've had such a rough cycle and currently 9DPO but in all honesty, given my health, can't really see any chance of conception in this cycle. I got poorly on the day I o'd and hasn't let up at all!

Aww Tink, I hope you feel better soon!

I'm over here, waiting to O as well. Usually I do around CD21-24, but I have a strange feeling it will happen earlier this cycle. Since I don't use opks, I'll just have to see!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->