Ttc #1 Positive thinking buddies, sticking together. (13 BFPs, 2 angels)

Hello everyone! I'm new to this thread. DH and I got married in May, and have been TTC ever since. No luck yet, but I am hopeful about this cycle. I've been charting cervical mucus, and just started temping, and DH is switching from briefs to boxers this cycle. We think we may have been BDing too much, (every day, with a few exceptions, since we got married), so I'm hoping that backing off a little this cycle will do the trick. Fingers crossed!

Nice to meet you all!

Welcome to the thread Mairi :)

Wishing you lots of luck on this cycle! x

Tink I am so sorry you have been feeling so poorly lately :( I really hope you start feeling better soon and get some answers as to why you are in pain. That is so hard to always feel down :(

Loobs I am 6 DPO currently! No symptoms at all~ sore throat today, so hope I am not coming down with something. I am going to a bar crawl on Friday, so I need to test Friday morning just in case. I will only be 10 DPO, but I will still test so I can drink guilt free ;)

Mairi- Nice to "meet" you hahah! You two are awesome to BD every day! You go girl LOL!!! Maybe the day or two in between will give your hubby's spermies time to charge up and find that egg!! Good luck!

Congrats Starlight! So happy for you!

Welcome Mairi!

I've been quiet on here lately. Got in a car accident and totaled my car a week ago. Wasn't my fault. Got pretty banged up so I've just been spending the week recuperating. It couldn't have come at a worse time since it was prime fertility time but I was too sore to do much. Got in 2 nights of bd'ing so I'm hoping it was enough. 1dpo for me.

Tink - sorry you've been feeling poorly. Hang in there - you never know!

Hi Mairi, welcome! Hope this is your month.

MrsTTC - Good idea to test before you head out! I've done that countless times before :haha:

Camichelle - Hope you're ok! You must have got such a fright. Hope its been enough for you!

AFM, I'm CD12 today, average cycle length is 30 days so FF has me ovulating this week sometime. I'll be starting my OPKs today. DH and I have managed every 2nd day since the witch flew off so feeling good about that.

And just when I feel good about something, something else happens to confuse me. My temp was 37.82 this morning. It's never been that high and I don't feel particularly feverish or ill. And I can't think of anything that has changed, not since the weekend. So I'm not gonna chart that yet, I'll see what tomorrows says.

x

oh my goodness Camichelle!!! I hope you weren't too badly injured. That is terrible. Car accidents are so very scary! Praying your few times you got to BD lead you to your BFP this month!

Loobs ugh so sorry :( I hate the great temp debate! It makes me feel so crazy analyzing everything. I'm really glad I have been taking this month off temping. I'm sure today's was just a wonky temp. I had a few of those last cycle. Just try again tomorrow and see if they hopefully go back to normal. Hopefully everything will level out and make more sense. I know how frustrating it is when you get a weird reading. Hang in there girl!

Thanks ladies! It was soooo scary! I'm amazed when I look at pics of the car that I wasn't seriously injured!

Sorry about wonky temp Loobs. I can imagine how frustrating that is.

I feel like I'm putting way too many eggs in this months basket. When we started trying to conceive again in January this year after taking a year off I really felt I would be well into a pregnancy by now. I thought 2014 has gotta be the year. Now that it's coming to an end I just pray I get a sticky bfp soon! Feeling discouraged though and I just always have this nagging urgency that if it doesn't happen soon it never will! Sorry for the vent.

Hope everyone else is doing well!

:dust:

Todays temp is a normal pre O temp for me! Yesterdays OPK was negative but I did notice a bit of EWCM last night. Hoping that it continues!

Camichelle, I can totally relate to you feeling like you should be well into a pregnancy by now. I feel the same, although we only started TTC in May after our wedding. I really thought it would happen quickly and easily for us. DH and I had been together for about 3 months, and we got pregnant on the first or second time we slept together. Did I mention I was on the pill?? Seems I get pregnant easier that way! Anyways, that pregnancy ended in mc at 9 weeks, just when we were beginning to get our heads around it.

So, I was silly and imagined it would be just as easy this time. That first month TTC was torture, I was so sure I was pregnant. And here we are, 6 cycles down the line and still no BFP. It's difficult to keep going.

Although (sorry - babbling now) I read something that gave me a bit of hope, on fertility friend. It was one of their little bits of info that pop up. It was talking about a study done in 2005 that said that couples who don't conceive in their first 6 months of trying, are very likely to conceive within the next 6. There were figures and percentages involved that I can't remember but it gave me a bit of comfort :) x

Loobs, I saw that exact same tidbit and it made me feel a lot better too! While I would love it to happen ASAP, it gives me hope that at least hopefully it will happen within a year.

Glad someone else seen it, and I didn't dream it or imagine it :haha: I was definitely comforted by it. There is still hope! x

BFN this morning for me at 10 DPO. can't say I was surprised though. I have zero symptoms. I have been checking my temp the past few days and they have ranged from 98.46-98.62 which have me a small glimmer of hope, since my temps are never that high. They much just be a tad higher bc I have felt like I've had a slight cold lately. One to next month number 8 with my HSG/ Lap procedure :( praying you girls get your BFPs this month!!!

It's not over yet hun! There's time yet!

I'm still waiting to O. I've put a pic of today's OPK in my journal cos I'm not sure whether to put it on my chart as a positive or not. Have a nosy if you fancy x

Sorry for the bfn Mrs. TTC but like Loobs said, it's still early. Have you tested again?

About 6dpo for me so just twiddling my thumbs waiting. No symptoms as of yet.

Over here, I'm still waiting to O as well. I feel like my CM hasn't been very promising this cycle. Come on, EW! Where are you?

Think I might have ovulated over the last few days! Didn't get my temp rise til this morning but I think I ovulated on CD16.

How is everyone else doing? X

Feeling blue. Went to dr yesterday because of horrible back pain since my accident. Doc said I needed X-rays but I told her I didn't want to do X-ray with possibility of being pregnant because of radiation. So she did a qualitative blood pregnancy test which was negative. :(
I still elected to delay the X-ray because I know sometimes implantation can occur later than that but I'm still feeling pretty out this cycle :(

Aww *hugs* Camichelle. If it doesn't happen this month, maybe it will next month and a nice Christmas present!

Loobs, it looks like your timing was good!

I'm over here, still waiting for O which I think will happen in the next couple of days. Today I was chatting with my sis and found out it took her over a year to conceive her babies. I know it sounds strange, but it was oddly comforting to hear that. Maybe cause it eventually worked and she has two lovely kids?

I do think this is a lucky thread. It's pretty quiet because a lot of people have gotten their BFPs and left the thread! Soon it will happen for all of us too!

Ya I m too very hopeful it will happen soon for all of us pls someone add me to the list so I can knw in also attached to this thread and get lucky

Camichelle - so sorry to hear that hun. It was still a bit early for testing so I think I'd have delayed the X-rays too, if it was me in that situation.

Michelle - thanks! I can definitely see how you would find that comforting. Your sister is proof that it sometimes takes a while and it all still works out perfectly in the end.

Welcome Pearly - hope you get lucky here. We are due another BFP soon!

AFM, I'm feeling pretty ill unfortunately. DH was ill last week with a horrible cold and now I have it. Thank goodness I've got a couple of days off work now. Feeling rotten! So I've pigged out and now sitting relaxing for the night. Expect to get my crosshairs in the morning. I do think FF will say I ovulated on CD17 whereas I think it actually happened on CD16.

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"