Ttc #1 Positive thinking buddies, sticking together. (13 BFPs, 2 angels)

I don't temp and I ran out of opk's this month. I only got to flashing smiley on my cb digi so I can only estimate based on prior months that it was at 10-11dpo. I tested again this morning so 11-12dpo and not much progression. Now I'm going to obsess over that! Lol

I'll post a pic for your input.

https://i1172.photobucket.com/albums/r579/goofygirl812/E7BA17FA-E290-42CE-BD6C-57404A08CCD2_zpsa4uv6wgm.jpg

Looking ok?

Yay Camichelle, that line is definitely getting darker!!

Hanrh and Tink, I hope the both of you get to feeling better soon.

Over here.. Just in case.. Hubby and I BDed last night, but I'm still lightly spotting this morning with low temps. Come on... Either ovulation or AF so I can know what's going on!

Wow that's a defiante bfp!! How exciting!! How are you feeling? I can defo see some progression there!!

How frustrating for you Michellebelle! I hope it's ovulation gearing up!

Thanks Hanrh. Feeling okay. Spent a good portion of the day napping :haha: so as to resist poas urges and because of back hurting.

How are you feeling? I think I'm repeating myself here but I really hope you're feeling better soon and your body is back on track ASAP. :hugs:

A day napping sounds great! That's what I have spent my whole last week doing! Will you test again today?

I'm still feelin pretty down and can't stop crying. I bought a journal to write down all my feelings In which is helping a lot actually. I think I'll continue it whilst ttc.

I think I'm going to take a break today from poas. I have family coming over for a football party and don't wanna be stressing about lines. I was feeling yesterday that I was sure something would go wrong again hence my desire to nap all day but woke up today feeling a little more hopeful-not sure why. :)

:hugs: Hanrh. I think a journal is a great idea. It probably would have helped me after my losses.

That's great that you are feeling more hopeful today. Will you go to the doctor soon to let them know you are pregnant? I have everything crossed for you that this is a very sticky bean. X

Thanks. Fingers crossed! I guess time will tell. DH doesn't want me to get my hopes up too high just in case. I'll probably test tomorrow or Tuesday and if line is good and dark then will call doc.

Hanrh, I think a journal is a great idea too. I know I'd be crying as well if I were in your position. :(. *hugs*

Camichelle, I hope your line continues to get darker. Not stressing about it is a good plan. Fx for a sticky bean!

Hanrh - I've used journals in the past to let all the thoughts in my head out. Definitely helps a bit, even if it just eases the traffic in your mind.

Camichelle - I'm also praying for a sticky for you! I can totally understand your husbands apprehension though.

AFM - 6DPO today. Lots and lots of creamy cm yesterday. And today I'm ill. I've had the cold all week and woke today feeling dreadful. Temp was high this morning so haven't charted it. I managed to get a doctor to see me at work and I've been started on a course of penicillin. Hope it doesnt interfere with our chances but needs must! X

Loobs, I hope you feel better soon! I hope the penicillin does the trick!

Over here.. Haven't noticed any more spotting since this morning. Gonna keep an eye on my temps. If they don't rise soon, gonna assume an anovulatory cycle and that this is a new one.

Michellebelle so frustrating with your cycle! I am sorry your temps are being all crazy and you have been spotting! Hopefully you'll either ovulate or get full AF soon, so you can go onto the next cycle.

Hanrh- I am so incredibly sorry for your loss. I know nothing anyone says or does makes it better, so just sending you hugs. I am sure a journal will help a lot if you keep it up. That would be so special to give your future little one day too! I hope your spotting goes away and you can start TTC again quickly.

Camichelle!!!! OMG!!!!!! congrats on your BFP!!!!!!!!! Hope it is a healthy, sticky bean! Keep us updated :)

Loobs- maybe the CM is a good sign?! I have a TERRIBLE cold too. It is just miserable!

AFM, CD 4. booorrriiiinnnggg. I don't know if yall remember, but I was supposed to have my HSG/lap procedure done this cycle. The nurse called on Friday telling me the details and things didn't seem right- turns out she only scheduled the HSG by mistake. Of course they couldn't get me in on such short notice for the lap and HSG, so now I have to wait an entire cycle to do the procedure :( I immediately burst into tears when she told me this. I was so looking forward to having some answers. I feel like it will just be another wasted month. I know that is a terrible attitude to have, but this is now cycle number 8.... it's wearing on me :(

Michelle - sorry it's been a confusing cycle for you!

MrsTTC - sorry to hear that about your lap and HSG! That is an awful mistake to make. No wonder you were upset. I can totally understand how you are feeling worn down by it all - we are just a month behind you and I certainly can feel it at times.

AFM, I hope the cm is a good sign! I also had tender boobs when I took my bra off last night which isn't my usual. Temp dropped down by the cover line today, I'm 7dpo. Too early for tender boobs to actually mean anything though, right? Symptom spotting as begun! X

loobs - your chart looks promising and so do your symptoms! Sore boobs were my first symptom and I had tonnes of creamy cm (tmi!) the first few weeks. I have my fx for you!

Camichelle - any news?

Michellebelle- what an annoying cycle for you! Waiting is the worst! I'm really hoping something happens soon for you!

Mrstcc - thank you for your kind words. Sorry to hear about your dissapoinyment with the procedure. I haven't heard of it before - may I ask what it is?

Afm, hubby and I have blood tests today to check on if any genetic issues caused our loss. We won't have our results for a while so the stress continues.

Freaking out basically. I tested at about 4am and since it had been almost 48 hours since last test I expected or was praying for a much darker line. Unfortunately it was only maybe slightly darker so now I've convinced myself it's going to be another loss. Getting first beta drawn today.

Camichelle, good luck with everything. I hope your line gets darker and the beta is good.

Hanrh, I hope everything goes well for you! Answers are good. My sis miscarried at 12 weeks and I know it was comforting to her to know. She got pregnant again a few months later and now has a 1year old. I know your next pregnancy will go smoothly, it's just getting through this hard time. Many hugs and good thoughts to you!

Mrs. TTC, I hate that point in the cycle, I just feel like I'm waiting. I hope you get pregnant this cycle and don't even have to do the procedure!

Loobs, I hope you're starting to feel better after your cold!

Over here, I think my body is actually gearring up for O. Lots of watery CM and the face rash I seem to get a few days prior. Hope it actually happens this time!

Thanks Michellebelle. I think I'm just looking for the worst. I'm trying to relax. Doc called and confirmed pregnancy but the lab goofed and did a qualitative so I don't know hcg level.

Really hope you get answers Hanrh. It's so frustrating when you don't know why. Hugs.

Hope you're feeling better Loobs.

Fx'd for O Michellebelle!!! It sounds promising!

Camichelle - how annoying about the test results. I really hope all works out for you this time. You definately deserve it!

Michellebelle - thank you for the story about your sister. It gives me a lot of hope! The watery cm sounds good - hopefully you will o soon then. Maybe it's just late this cycle!

We had our bloods done last night and are now waiting for results. We found out baby was a little boy. So hard to hear but I want to know all I can for some closure on everything.

Camichelle - Sorry they messed up the results. Thats pretty poor! Please hang in there, everything could still be ok :hugs:

Michelle - Hope that means you've been having fun!

Hanrh - So sorry you've had more trauma to go through. I understand how knowing the sex of your baby would bring closure. Do you know when to expect the results of the genetic tests? I know they can take a while - DH went for testing before we starting TTC because there is a strong history of cystic fibrosis in his family. I think it took around 5 or 6 weeks for them to get back with the negative results. :hugs:

AFM - I've been even more ill than I was before haha. My cold started to clear up but my throat was getting even sorer. Turns out I have tonsillitis and have to take a course of penicillin to sort it. So I've been feeling really horrible and not been able to eat much. Today is the first day I feel like my throat is getting a bit less inflamed. TTC wise - 8DPO today. Missed one temp cos I was feeling horrible and I've had a bit of a fever anyways. Yesterday was a dip, today a spike. I had a few days of really abundant creamy CM which has since decreased. And I've had tender boobs when I've taken my bra off at night. Nothing much has changed that way, no new bra nor different activity. But I'm not holding out much hope, I have been pretty ill and our timing wasn't ideal!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->