Ttc #1 Positive thinking buddies, sticking together. (13 BFPs, 2 angels)

Loobs - that's interesting about how long it took your dh to get results. So pleased all was okay with them for you!! We have been told 2-3 weeks as they have already started tests when they did the cvs when I was pregnant. I'm just praying every night all is okay, I don't think I could cope with more bad news!!!

Sorry to hear you are Ilol, maybe your immune system is low due to pregnancy? I got very unwell with a cold on week 4 of my pregnancy! Not to give you false hope but I have my fingers crossed. Did the doc say the penicillin would affect anything ?

Afm, I am going out for the first day since leaving hospital today. My sister and I are going for hot chocolate and cake! Nervous about going out but I think it will do me good. It's even nice having a reason to put a bit of makeup on and brush my hair!!

That's good yours will be a bit quicker, good that the ball was already rolling with the CVS. I'm sure everything will be ok, but I'll keep my fingers crossed for you anyways!

I do hope all my illnesses are going to result in something good haha how awesome would that be. I did read that there can be a dip in the immune system at conception/implantation so maybe! The doctor said the penicillin wouldn't interfere with any implantation and there's no known risks in pregnacy just incase. So all good!

Enjoy your day! Always nice to get your hair done and put a bit of make up on. X

Hanrh, enjoy your day out! Happy you're able to get answers and starting to get some closure.

Loobs, I hope you start to feel better soon. On the plus side, at least it looks like you were able to get in some good BD sessions around O time. :)

Have a great day everyone!

Loobs hope you start feeling better soon, and I really hope that your cold is a great sign :) Can't wait to find out! Glad your temp is back up today!!

Hanrh- I'm glad you got your tests done, hope the results come back very quickly. That's lovely you found out baby was a boy, I think I would have loved to know as well. Hope you had a fun dau out today- hot chocolate and cake makes everything better ;) My HSG/laparoscopy procedure is being done to make sure my tubes are open and to check for/take out any endometriosis. Just a small surgery with 2-5 very small incisions. Hoping to find some answers as to why it is taking so long to get pregnant

Loobs - that's good penicillin won't affect anything! Hope you are feeling a little better today.

Mrstcc - ah I see why you were so gutted it was postponed. That's awful they got your hopes up like that. Will you defo get it next cycle? Would be good to get some answers for you even if its just to rule things out!! Have you had much other testing?

I had a really nice day pure yesterday. Has made me feel lots better. I am also starting to feel a little better as the bleeding from the d&c is starting to dwindle (hopefully I'm not speaking too soon!) which means I'm one step closer to being able to ttc again!!! I need to start looking back over all my posts and see what I did to get my bfp last time!!! I can't even remember!!

Glad you had a nice time yesterday Hanrh, and that the bleeding is slowing. One step closer!

I'm feeling much better thanks, tomorrow is my last day of the penicillin. I've been feeling pretty nauseous which I think might be due to the antibiotics but it's always in the back of my mind it could be a could be a good thing. It's a bit early at 9dpo for that kinda thing though, right? I think I might test in the morning just to give myself a bit of peace! X

oooh do let us see your test loobs! squinting at tests always takes my mind off things! x

Yes, Loobs, did you test? Post a photo! :)

Over here, I'm excited I got crosshairs! Finally. Although I'm not sure FF has it right yet. I usually have creamy CM that's hard to miss after O, and it hasn't happened yet. Was still super watery yesterday. Maybe today it will show up. Either way, if I have already Oed, at least I feel good about our timing of BD this month!

Michelle - yay for crosshairs! Maybe FF will correct itself once you have a few more temps.

I'm not posting a pic of this mornings FRER because there is absolutely nothing to see! In the light, tilting backwards and forwards, there is a grey coloured line where the test line should be. It's thin and came up within the time frame. I googled it and found lots of people saying a line within the time is a positive but I was skeptical so brought out a CB digi. A big, fat, resounding, not pregnant. I've taken pics of the FRER but I can't even see the grey line on my phone. Still feeling much the same so holding out for the fact its a bit early!

x

Michellebelle - yay for crosshairs! Better late than never!! Your tinning looks great too!!

Loobs - sorry for no clear line yet but I'm holding out home. Even a glimmer of something is a good sign surely?! It is very early still!!! If it makes you feel any better I took 2 cb digis after my bfp and it never turned positive - I was 12 dpo on the last one.

Hope so Hanrh! I've got a little bit of hope too. Especially knowing yours didn't get positive x

Hi everyone! I'm new to this and I hope no one mind if I slide in. I have been very frustrated with ttc my last period was 14 th of last month. Me and my fiancé bd on the 25 and 26 th he only gets to come home on weekends but the next weekend we also bd. two weeks later I expierienced nausea and bloating then the next week sore breast and constipation and dirrehea (sorry tmi). Now it has been 4 weeks and 5 days my period should have came two days ago I have been experiencing mild cramping and this strang white stuff in my underwear I was afraid of it being a yeast infection but Its different because I have expierienced a yeast infection before (all because I used dial soap it was the worst day of my life !) this discharge is thin and an off white color not clumpy so what could this be because instead of my period I'm getting this. By the way I took a pregnacy test yesterday because my period isn't here it was negative I used the dollar store brand

I just took a cheap opk as I thought I would start to see if I actually do ovulate this month. This is what I got... I have never used a cheapie one before, I usually use the cb digi so am confused as to how to read it... Anyone??

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 4
Hanrh - those aren't the same cheapies as I have but I imagine they work just the same. The test line must be as dark or darker than the control line for it to be postive. They can be hard to interpret so I like to use the CB digis too, I use them when the cheapies are almost as dark. Looks like you're getting close though!

Welcome Mom! Sounds like you're having a confusing time. Maybe try a different brand of test? I know some ladies don't get their postive til they're period is way late. Or is there a chance your cycle might just be a bit longer this month? Maybe ovulated late? I hope it results in a BFP for you.

AFM, temp still down the cover line today and I'm noticing a little bit of spotting this morning. Looks like the witch is coming, but she's way early! I'm only 11dpo :( x

Mom - I agree with loobs. Maybe test again with another type of hpt? Most ladies on here recommend a FRER as being very accurate.

Loobs - noooo I had such high hopes for you this cycle! I still have my fx though! 11dpo is too early for Af to arrive - could it be implantation spotting???

As for my opk - I agree it's nearly as dark as the control line but I'm not sure I would o this close to my loss? I will maybe try a cb digi stick later to see what that shows. Just want my body to be back to normal again!!!

Sorry for the totally personal question and maybe a bit dumb (can't remember if you've mentioned before) - have you stopped bleeding? I'm not sure how it goes after a loss. We weren't trying when I suffered a loss at 9 weeks then I went on BCP so I have no idea what happens.

I am still holding out a bit of hope that it is implantation bleeding but I know it's not likely. I've had 2 temps in a row down by the cover line. And when I entered the spotting on my chart, FF said only about 5% of pregnancy charts have spotting at 11dpo which is about 14% less than non pregnancy charts.

On the other hand, it started with clear cm with just streaks of blood this morning. I've been pinky/red when I wipe all day and put a panty liner on just incase. There is a little pinkness on there but not much.

So confusing! X

Sorry I have been away for a couple days! I have had the worst cold that turned into a sinus infection and it has just really been a pain! Glad it's not my O time yet ;)

Hanrh- yes, I'm definitely getting the hsg/laparoscopy done next cycle, December 19th to be exact. It will be CD 9, I'm REALLY hoping I'm able to bd after. I'm not sure the rules yet. I just really hate to have to take a month off. I'm getting so nervous about it! The other testing I've had is FSH, thyroid, estrodril?, AMH which are all blood tests. All normal! My husbands semen analysis was also normal. So I'm just a mystery :) never thought it would take so long. Your OPK looks good, not positive yet, but it is close! Exciting for you guys to TTC again! I hope it happens quickly :)

Mom- I agree with the other girls! Try a different test and hopefully you'll get a bfp!

Loobs- DEFINITELY keeping my fingers crossed that that was implantation bleeding! Keep us updated!

Hanrh.. since your loss have you had betas drawn to see if they are back down... Hcg can be detected on opks. Your hcg could still be high maybe?

Thank you! I hope so as well I was at work today and I felt something kind of wet In my undies while I was working so I thought AF had arrived so I went to the bathroom and it was just a lot of cm 😒 it's getting so confusing this is the first time I've ever been through this. I'm praying I get a BFP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->