Ttc #1 Positive thinking buddies, sticking together. (13 BFPs, 2 angels)

Loobs - I have been spotting on and off for the last 2 weeks however it is starting to dwindle (I hope I'm not speaking too soon!) I'm not expecting af for a little while yet but want to be completely ready for ttc when she does arrive!! Any news from you? The spots in cm sounds extremely promising!!!

Mrstcc - I hope you are feeling better. A cold can be so awful!! Glad you are getting more testing done! Do you mind me asking how long you have been ttc? My mum told me it took her 18 months to get pregnant with me and then has since had 2 other children very quickly after so it does make me think sometimes you do just have to wait. Such an awful feeling though. We were on cycle 7 when u got my bfp and I hoenstly thought it would never happen!!

Futurebabyg - they don't seem to do blood draws over her in the UK but I did a hpt yesterday which was soo faint a had to hold it to the light to see. I imagine there is a tiny but of hormone left in there but getting close. I imagine you are right and that's what is setting off the opk!

Temp below the cover line today. The witch will arrive full force today. Hello cycle 8 :( x

Aww Loobs I'm sorry. *hugs* But you know what that means... Christmas BFP! You know what to ask Santa for now. ;)

Thanks girls. She's definitely here today. Feeling sorry for myself!

Hope I'm on Santas nice list! X

Thanks girls. She's definitely here today. Feeling sorry for myself!

Hope I'm on Santas nice list! X

Keep that chin up! Don't let AF bring you down. It will most certainly happen. **BABY DUST!!!** :thumbup:

Hanrh- we are on our 8th cycle of ttc. It definitely feels like an eternity!! I know it will eventually happen, I always try to remind myself of that. That's good your bleeding seems to be subsiding and yes futurebabyg is probably right that your hcg is causing the opks to look almost positive.

Loobs I'm so sorry for your stupid cd 1. It's the WORST. Try to do something nice for yourself. That always makes me feel better. I'm on cycle 8 too, so hopefully this will be our month!! Fx for us!

Aw no sorry loobs. I don't know about you but I always find deciding on a new strategy for the months helps me feel more positive!?

Camichelle - I have just read your signature. I'm so sorry :hugs: xx

Thanks ladies. 1st beta was 51 and 2nd one 67 hours later was only 65 :cry:
Think I'm done trying for a while.

I'm so sorry Camichelle :( can't imagine all the pain you have had to endure. I know nothing anyone says can make you feel any better, but we are all here for you.

I second mrstcc - we are all here for you. If you ever want to talk please send me a message. X

I'm sorry Camichelle! Thinking positive thoughts for you to get through this tough time.

I agree futurebabyg - your chart looks very promising!

Sorry ladies.. I was reading but holding out to say anything. . . Friday I had a positive hpt.. did bets Sunday 20.. Tuesday 30... I have to stop progesterone tonight and mc the md says... I know had implantation 9-10 dpo due to spotting. No ttc next month... grr

Oh FutureBabyG! I'm so so sorry. Believe me I know exactly what you're going through. So sorry. Sending a massive amount of hugs! I'm here if you want to talk or vent.

Thanks Camichelle! It means a lot. Hugs back. Glad I have a 9 week puppy to keep me busy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->