Ttc #1 Positive thinking buddies, sticking together. (13 BFPs, 2 angels)

I have been prescribed progesterone too because my luteal phase is low and this cycle I went for a complete cycle monitoring at 3dpo they confirmed ovulation but progesterone came out which is what I felt the issue was
But m kind a scared of those pills it's 200mg twice daily :(

Pearly.. I don't know why you are scared of progesterone. it helps with the lining and keeping it rich. If you don't implant, you stop it and you try again the next cycle. If you have an egg implant it needs the rich environment or it won't last.

Thanks future and Hun lots of hug to u I know it does wonderful thing and since I am in need of it thts why doc prescribed but when I was reading the whole side effects of it tht scared me because it's not a natural progestrone a prescribed one I know I am sounding silly
Hw was ur experience with it? Urs was a natural one or prescribed?

I did clomid and hcg trigger with iui. Started progesterone 3dpo without any side effects.

Hi ladies. Hope all of you are doing well (or as well as can be!)

I am still waiting it out for my first af since my loss. I actually had ewcm today and was soooo excited! I've never really had it before! I ran and too and opk which looks pretty much positive and my temp has really dropped today so am hoping this means ov is close and af will follow so I can start ttc again.

We are hoping to get the results from our genetic testing back next week so really praying all will be okay.

X

Thinking of you, hanrh. And so exciting about EWCM! Hopefully that means good things to come!

I tested this morning and BFN. Also a temp drop. All signs point to AF being on her way and I'm feeling sad about it.

I'm sorry Michellebelle - still holding out hope for you though until af shows Her ugly face.

I need to learn more about the temp stuff... if i get a BFN this month i will start trying other ways. Crazy how much of a science this really is, but the body works in weird ways. Hope everyone is having a good day! I have zero symptoms like i have been, 9DPO, and i don't have a good feeling about it all... I have a feeling im out this month and AF will be banging on the door in a few days. shes such a jerk

Nurseginger I hope u get a bfp this month but if not let us all know and I'm sure we can all help you with temping. It really helped me although I know other women say they find it stressful. I bought a book called 'taking charge of your fertility' which really helped me understand all aspects of ttc.

Oh and Michellebelle - I see your temp is up agian today!! Yay!!!

Nurseginger I hope u get a bfp this month but if not let us all know and I'm sure we can all help you with temping. It really helped me although I know other women say they find it stressful. I bought a book called 'taking charge of your fertility' which really helped me understand all aspects of ttc.

Thank you! Who wrote that book?? i would like to check it out! I will deff. let everyone know what i got, still have my doubts on the BFP being this month sadly, but i have 5 days left till i recheck. 5 long long long days LOL.

Thanks hanrh! It was a surprise to see that this morning. I'm not looking too much into it though, I still think AF will show soon. But if I can extend my LP a few days, that would be nice!

Hey ladies!! I have been checking our board every day, but haven't had time to respond. So busy after Thanksgiving!

Welcome NurseGinger, I hope you can find the book Taking Charge of Your Fertility. I heard it is a really great book with tons of information. It will definitely help you understand charting your bbt and the importance/science behind it.

Pearly- I hope your progesterone goes well! Even if you do have side effects, they will be well worth it if it is just the thing your body needs to get you your BFP :)

Hanrh- I hope you O soon, so you can be onto your first rainbow baby cycle! I am really hoping you get pregnant your first month trying to mend some of your heart ache. Let us know when you get your genetic results back this week. I'm sure everything will be fine

MichelleBelle, your temperature is still looking good. I'm hoping out hope for you this cycle! :)

AFM, pretty boring over here. 4DPO- just a waiting game! No symptoms except sore boobs, and they are always sore after O. REAAALLLYYYY hoping for this to be our month. It would be SO nice not to have the surgery on the 19th :(

AFM,

Hi ladies! Sorry I've not been around much - DH and I have been moving into our new house so it's been total bedlam here. Nevermind, we are almost sorted now and getting back to a bit of normality.

Our move probably happened at the right time, we decorated the week of the witch then moved at the weekend there. CD11 here, and starting OPKs today. I've noticed a definite increase in DHs broodiness, not sure if it's because we are in our own home with 3 bedrooms? Might have something to do with it :haha: We didn't manage to stick to SMEP last cycle because of work commitments etc so we are giving it a real bash this time - no matter what!

Hope everyone else is good :) x

Hi Loobs! I've been wondering how things are going with you. Congrats on being all moved in, that must feel great! And yay for O time! Get in lots of BDing this cycle so you can get your Christmas BFP ;)

Thanks hun! Definitely feels nice to be getting settled! Lots of BDing over the next week or so!

How are you? Your chart is looking good! x

hey Loobs!!! glad you came back to check in! That is SO exciting about your new house, congratulations!!!!! A BFP this month would be the very best house warming gift ;) hope you get it!

Michellebelle- your chart looks so good! I see you are still getting negatives though :( But your luteal phase is longer than last months! Maybe it will just be a later BFP... fingers crossed for you!!!!!!

Thanks Loobs and Mrs. TTC!

I do feel like I'll have a temp drop soon, and then AF will show. If I hadn't had so many BFNs, I would be hopeful for a BFP, but I'm just trying to be realistic so I'm not crushed when AF shows. I am happy about the longer LP though, so trying to focus on that! So far no spotting or anything, so I know it will at least be a 13 day LP!

just stopping in to say hi and good luck to everyone!!!

(honestly, i am trying to pull myself out of my own pity party and try to be more supportive of others...so...thanks for helping me out:roll::haha:)

Loobs, i am SO jealous of your 3 bedroom house! congrats!! we are in a 2 bedroom apartment on the 7th floor and are daydreaming about moving in 2 years when my husband gets out of the military. 3 bedrooms and a yard!?...oh the day dreams!:haha:

Michellebelle, a 13 day LP is great! i hope AF doesn't show though!!

hanrh, i don't know if i ever commented...i was so sad to hear the bad news.:cry::hugs: i hope the test results give you some answers and help figure out a plan for the next step.

i have tried to follow here and there, but am apparently a horrible stalker.:haha:

:wave:pearly :wave:Mrs.TTC :wave:FutureBabyG :wave:Camichelle

sorry i know there are people i have probably missed...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->