TTC 1st child 35+ (Please spoiler any PG news/announcements).

Thks purpleou:) hope you are doing well:)

Hi Dwrgi:) good on you for not letting the chocolate win:) I was wistfully gazing at a slice of chocolate cake when we were out the other day so I made my friend buy a slice and let me have a mouthful omg it was fantastic:) Wat is it about chocolate thats soooo good!

Madeline xxx

i went to the supermarket today after the gym.. wanted a roast chicken but went with ice cream instead... eh well. had a little and then threw it out (cant keep it in the house). yum. spent 4 hrs and 15 min at the gym this weekend so i earned it.

tomorrow is day 3 us, finger crossed for no cysts and no early dominant follies.. the meds are waiting in my fridge ready to go. just hoping i can get the next us on thurs or sat (working weds and thurs this week).

hope all of you are doing well.

Hi Ladies!
I had started to write a post this morning and then realized that it was time to leave to take AD to ballet -rushed and rushed to get her ready and then when we arrived she cried her eyes out cause she didn't want to leave us...(she enjoyed the first class -but ever since she doesn't want to go in there alone even though she can see us threw the glass)... Oh well... we'll try again.. she looks so darn cute with the outfit though. :winkwink:

Madeline - Congratulations!! Hope you have a very very sticky bean!:happydance:

Dwrgi - OMG - that amazon thing was hilarious!!! thanks for the laugh...:haha:
Glad your app't went well and sounds like you have some time to think over all that info... Like the other ladies said - anyway way you become a mommy you will be wonderful !! :hugs: Hope the hair is getting better...maybe see how life as a brunette is?? :hugs: Were you always blonde? Glad you are getting a free re-do!:thumbup: You are so funny with "cellulite on cellulite"... I often will call my thighs - prociutto legs (Italian ham) :haha::haha:

Pad - hope your are doing ok :hugs:... hungover from taco??? Is that a brit term I don't know about or are we talking mexican taco?:haha::shrug: I am so naive!

Lils - I hope you are okay.... we're here when you need us...:hugs:

Asry - how are you today hun?:hugs::hugs:

Purple - glad to hear you are cleaning stuff out.... Love doing that too -but haven't done it in ages.... xoxo

Bearlake - big hugs to you :hugs: Dwrgi gave some really great info re: egg quality! In case you are interested, for egg quality I took DHEA for about 9 months but was tired of the side effects (may go on again but not right now)... Now I'm trying (specifically for egg quality) - COQ10 (Ubiqinol form), Maca (gelatinized form -but powder I put in smoothies), Lots of Omega 3's, wheatgrass powder and lots of antioxidants My ND also gave me Cenitol (by Metagenics - it is myo-inositol -supposed to be very good for egg quality. Loads of Baby Dust to you!!:hugs::hugs:

Butterfly - did witch arrive?? Your chart looked like it did this morning...but now it doesn't? Hope you are okay hun...:hugs::hugs:

Dr. S - Good luck on day 3 u/s! :thumbup: - Wow yay for the loads of gym time... that is awesome... I am so sore today just from 90 min of gardening yesterday (my bad knees!):dohh:

Frol - big hello!!!:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Missy - we miss you ...hope all is okay...:hugs:

Hello to Never, Twinks, Carole, Nikki, HA, Ipen (hope you're ok) and anyone I missed (sorry!):flower::hugs:

And yes why the heck does chocolate taste so good!????:dohh: I had 2 big rows of a Lindt 32% Almond Bar - darn that stuff is good!!:dohh::thumbup: No dinner tonight - had a huge sushi/Japanese lunch - why does that have to taste so good too?!! Probably my fav food ever..:thumbup:

Have a great night ladies!!
xoxo

Wow that's a long list of ladies there! Just popping in to say hi ladies.

And pad! I've been lurking and just saw you pop in. Just wanted to say :hi: honey

Manu... I just wanted to say good luck on beta tomorrow!! Xo

aww Dashka - you made me smile about your little girl not wanting to in alone - bless her!!

DrS - good luck with the U/S - I feel lucky for you this cycle :)

Dwrgi - I am still sniggering at the amazon thing. I haven't laughed so hard in ages!!! good for you getting your hair sorted too! hairdressers should listen to what we actually want!

Missy - miss you xxx

HA - almost time , I will stalk you xxx

Butterfly - bah did that damn witch arrived? I am so sorry hun :hugs:

Madelaine - has the news sunk in yet?? congratualtions again lovely xxxx

bear - how are you doing chick?? big :hugs: you have had a load of brilliant tips above there, so hopefully some of that might help.

will write some more in a bit.....work to do :dohh:

Lils - big :hugs: lovely, just because, hope you are ok xxx

manu - how are you feeling hun??

carole - I hope you are managing to get some rest, because I imagine you have a very busy weekend with F1 etc xx

Asry and Frols - big loves xxx

Twinkle - big juicy cuddles just because :hugs:

LadyH hope you are doing ok too, miss you xx

titi - - big loves - you are doing fab!!! Ive written more on your journal x

Pad - I didn't realise you were down in hampshire (that is what you said isn't it??) I really though you were from around these parts (midlands) - I think because some of the phrases you use.

Big loves to Kismet, Nikki, Ipen, Never, FM and anyone I am missing

afm - still on the "sorting out" challenge, we have almost finished the painting in the box room so shelving etc will be the next thing. tomorrow I am putting 3 sacks out for the bin men and it's all pure junk. :) then there are only a few boxes to go into the loft and then another smallish pile to sort through...sigh...it'll be good when it's done!

Dashka I thought the witch had turned up yesterday morning but it just ended up as spotting but she will def be here today! Makes things easier for this month though just with that extra day fingers crossed. :hugs:

hi purpelou

well this afternoon i was driving suddenly i thought I am a pregnant girl lol I had to say it out loud to c what it felt like:) i guess its slowly sinking in:) My partner is pretty ecstatic though lol

I got my first blood yes results today and I have no idea wat they mean really my progesterone is 145 which i think is ok but BHCG is 60? Anyway I am going to call my gyno tomoro and get her to explain it to me so I don't spend any more time worrying about it.

its hilarious when i think about it first all the worrying about whether I would ever get a BFP and then I move straight on to worrying about my next test results. lol wat an idiot!

Oh yeh I know I listed stuff I did recently that might have helped but I just wanted to say that the caffeine thing is the real deal I gave it up last month because I was reading some studies which outlined its affects and basically while sperm may reach the egg and conception may take place caffeine interferes with the cilia in the fallopian tubes preventing the natural contractions which force the egg down into the uterus and enable implantation. While they list minimum safe amounts it is not unreasonable to consider that different people have differing sensitivities and when trying to conceive it is worth giving it up all together. THe only other thing is Vitamin D which definitely prevents implantation and there are huge numbers of people who are Vit D deficient. It can take 3 months with a good daily supplement to correct this. An according to my gyno it should be over 100. When I was first diagnosed my level was 48.

Madeline xxx

Actually the Vitamin D thing is very interesting, because apparently there are loads of people undiagnosed with VitD deficiency, so it is recommended that all preggo ladies , breast feeding moms, and many other take a supplement. I wonder if it has to do with the fact that many of use slather ourselves with sunblock/sunscreen and cover up or stay out of the sun - I know I do, because of the fear of sun damage and skin cancers.

Purple-you are so lovely to have that message in your spoiler: 'waiting for other TTC 1 Over 35 ladies to get pregant!'

I'm sending you a big :kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss: for your thoughtful consideration!

Amanda
xxxx

i am exactly the same really pale and burn easily so i can't really stay in the sun so i goes its no surprise I was deficient. I am glad I found out though:)

Madeline xx

Dwrgi - You have a funny sense of humor. I bet your hair is not as bad as you think. Finding a good hairdresser is like finding a needle in a haystack. Glad you are back. I understand MIA. I am glad the appointment went well. Sounds like a new decision(s) will be made soon. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Butterfly - :hugs: :hugs: I am hoping it was just spotting. When I woke up that morning with spotting, I thought for sure I had :witch: and was out. :hugs: :hugs:

Arsy - Looking forward to hearing your results this Thursday. :happydance:

Purple - Way to be ambitious and get organized. It always feels good to do things like that. Now that you are 13 weeks are you feeling better. I notice some days the fear is quite overwhelming. I try to just breath and do some exercises but the fear does come back. It sucks. Torture really.

Pad - I second Purps comment. :) :hugs:

LilSluz - :hug: Hon, I hope you are OK. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: My heart breaks for you!! It sucks so bad.

Dashka - AD sounds so sweet. I am naive too about some of the comments. Even Dwrgi's link.. some I understood, but some..I felt :dohh: :haha: I feel like I need someone to explain it or something. I live a sheltered life maybe??

Madeline - Congratulations!! That's great news!! How many dpo are you? Your progesterone is very high. Are you taking progesterone or doing the suppositories? However, that is a good sign of a healthy pregnancy. :happydance:

Bearlake - :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: I think the girls here have some good advice and hopefully can help you figure out where the challenges may be. At least you did get a BFP, so that is hopeful. :hugs: :hugs:

DrS - Good Luck!! Good job on getting exercise. I hope the us is good news.

Nicker, Luv, Missy, LadyH, HA, Twinks, Kismet, FM - Hi ladies. How are you? :hugs: :hugs:

Manuiti - Good luck today!! Exciting!! Do you get your results the same day?

Hi to anyone else I missed. :hug: to everyone!!

I forgot.. I still have a computer virus. It's pretty bad. I am at work and it's getting worked on. Computer is in surgery. :(

hi frolicky thks:) I don't take any drugs at all..I have not idea about my progesterone is it really high? I hope thats not bad? I think I ovulated day 10 or 11 of my cycle and I am 4 weeks and 1 day so I guess that means 18DPO. There seem to be a number of different ranges though so I am not sure if bhcg of 60 is enough but once the week is out the numbers will add up and I think I will have a better picture of wats going on.

Madeline xxx

Hi everyone! I am 36 and TTC my first with DP of 13 years who is 45. Because AI is our only option as a same sex couple, my doc put me on Clomid (cd 5-9) with a trigger shot of Ovidrel on cd 14. March was our first attempt but it did not take.

I had my 2nd IUI yesterday so I guess that makes me 1 dpo, so I'm just begining my TWW, and I'm trying desperately to keep my wits about me! :D

Glad to join you all!

Hi ther hitthejackpot :flower: and welcome xxx I'm sorry that your first Iui wasn't successful, but good luck for # 2!! There have been a few ladies here who got pregnant with Iui
:hugs:

Dwrgi - once my wish of bfps for everyone comes true......then ill take it off :winkwink:

Welcome HittheJackPot!!! We'll help keep you sane during the TWW. :hugs: I got a BFP on IUI #2. Are you using a known donor or unknown? How exciting!! :dust: :dust:

Amanda, I'm sure your hair looks fab are you sure you don't want to share it with us :winkwink: you need to atleast after next weekend if you get it re-blonded :hugs: And good that you are planning ahead to find out whats next :hugs:
ps. thanks for the link :haha: it was funny for the part I understood :haha: I blame it on language barriers if I dont :rofl: (not the fact I'm blonde..)

Madeline - congrats!!!!!! :thumbup::flower::happydance:

Purps- hows things going on with getting stuff organized? You must've found so much stuff you didn't even remember having :winkwink:

Butterfly- how are you? Did that stupid hag find you? I wish NOT!! :hugs:

Dashka- AD must've looked so cute doing ballet..awww :awww:

Hitthejackpot- you've found the right forum!! :thumbup: Good luck with the IUI, hope it does its wonders for you too :happydance:

LilS honey, take all the time you need to heal. We are here :hugs::hugs:

Fro - :hugs::hugs:

afm, nothing much going on. Still hard to believe!! :cloud9: We are truly happy like never been.
At work I'm having hard time with this hag who has hated me for so long, I think shes afraid of her work eventhough I'd never even want her crappy shitwork. Anyhow, she pisses me off (she doesnt even have manners to say good morning or hi to me, when I greet her!!!) and I cant wait to see her face (if) when my tummy starts showing and I can be like "ya, in your face you old menopausal b**** :finger:I will be off for maternity leave, hopefully you'll be retired when I come back":haha: (like I'd have the nerve :haha:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->