• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

ttc buddies since 9/10

haha I know how that goes last week I cried almost all day for no reason! everything made me teary eyed! I was watching greys anatomy while i was folding clothes and i was a wreck!

CC with all the bding you have been up to you should be having like twins or something. lol

LOL i hope we all do. Amanda u do know that emotions like those are also another symptom!? I really hope u get ur BFP, i'm sorry though ur sad about ur family and i'm sure they wouldn't want u to be sad for them, as they are watching over u from heaven and protecting u and the kids so be happy bc u got some great angels watching over u.

At least Shandra is taking by force the relaxed approach LOL

Yea were not necessarily on the smep plan but we might as well be :) he seems to think he "needs" it more now that were trying haha. i am TRYING to be relaxed about it all i was soo stressed about it in the beginning it was getting to me. so if it happens it happens i guess i'm doing everything i can to get a bean. and twins would be pretty crazy, but if i did i hope they were girls haha!

well I think I'm out. Went to check cm and there was blood. My temp dropped too. And when I reported the spotting ff took the tri away. The spotting is just like every month.

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! Stay away :witch:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well the one thing you can appreciate is being on time instead of a long ass cycle.
I hope you are ok!!!! :hugs: GO listen to some booty shakin music and shake it girl!!!! And eat your favorite ice cream!!!!

My temps are still up. And of course the day AF is due I have ZERO bleeding even after a BM. lmao I dont know what to think. I know that today I feel 100 times better tho. Not depressed so far. I had a girls night last night. I think I needed that and then came home to my sweet hubby and some bow chica wow wow!!!! lol

CC your chart is lookin really good now!!!!!! What is ur CM like?

I don't think it looks very good, but thanks! it's still kinda watery i guess.....I feel like shit today though. Thought af started but it's till only spotting, my boobs hurt, my back hurts, i'm having cramps, and heart burn! i'm ready to die today! Sorry Michelle you still deciding to wait for a while before ttc again? Amanda did you test this morning?

Nope I am not testing until Sat. I am not even considered late until tomorrow.

ic, are you nervous? oh my i feel like ive been run over!

so I need some imput ladies. So As you know I was taking progesterone the first part of my cycle and we thought my first 5 temps were high because of the progesterone. So if i take my first five days worth of temps out i get ch! so would it be more, or less accurate if i take my first 5 temps out or not??

ic, are you nervous? oh my i feel like ive been run over!

Shandra if ur chart is right u are 10 dpo, maybe its time for u to test :test::test::test:.
I'm ok for now no flow yet (havent check since then) but i have a pad on just in case.
Amanda i'm glad u are doing better, hope u get ur BFP saturday (better today lol:test::blush:)

so even if i take out my first three temps i get ch's????? what should i do?

I started spotting AGAIN today, but it's just brown discharge and not even every time i use the restroom, so i don't think i'm going to test until i get some imput on what i should do about my chart.......

Is that what u did? if i click ur chart now would it not have the temps?
I would leave it but lots of ladies only start temping 3 days before O ignoring the prior so i guess it would be ok to take them out. Really up to u.

I hope i did ovulate, cuz maybe my big dip could be an implantation dip???? ugh i dunno this is so confusing!

ya if you click on my chart now, you will see ch, and thats because i took my first 3 days temps out!

U can do 2 things which is 1.test to give u a piece of mind or 2.wait a few days and see if u start af.

K so i'm right and u are 10dpo and have symptoms of either so now it's really up to u to test or wait

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->