• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

ttc buddies since 9/10

it's to late to test today as i've had a TON to drink! maybe i will tomorrow, do you think taking out the first three days temps will be a problem? or just give me false hope?

I don't think its going to be a major problem as long as u keep temping FF will pick up O if ur temps change. Just realized just cause it's giving u ch don't mean it's accurate, it could change any day but it tries to go back to the same spot so maybe u indeed did O and are 10 dpo. It's worth testing in the morning and hopefully its going to be a surprise :) but it could also be not and af show. How long is ur lp do u know?

I really have no idea! haha they've been so crazy lately i don't know when to expect it. my last 2 cycles were 22 days long. and before i started the progesterone they were 30-38 days long and i'm on cd 31, so either way it should be here next week......i think i dunno what to expect.

I will be happy either way. Seriously it sound dumb but I will be happy not to have a long cycle again. I would much rather be pregnant but ff scared me with the whole I ovulated way late.

i understand, just be nice to get a BFP between the 3 of us, I'm out but there is still a chance for u 2

I am pretty sure I am out to. Still having cramps and spotting now. Temp is also dropping v slowly.

are you in full flow michelle? I will test in the morning, i doublt i am though! my temps just don't look right to get a bfp!

what you talking about amanda, your temp hasn't even dropped yet!

lol I temp during the day too. Its obviously never the same but it gives me an idea. Its dropping and Im all over my house cleaning and that good stuff. ( I am a huge cleaner when I start) lmao I am not sure why but I just get a burst of energy.

I know once i start cleaning its hard to stop, it's just getting me to want to start haha! i dunno if i should test or not........i don't feel pregnant I just think maybe i'm having an off day or something?

Wow maybe we can start a new cycle together lol. I'm not full flow just watery and pink. That's how I usually start. I know its it. I might try one more time if donor up to it, as long I can convince dh. Although I have thought of doing it and not tell him and make him think its his but that's my soap opera mind kicking in lol. I could never do that.

Why would dh not want you to? I am sure this is hard for you guys and Im sorry you have to go thru it. Yeah I would try to keep the days of our lives out of it. lol

so would you normally have full flow tomorrow michelle? I still have some sort of spotting going on......not all the time though and its darker like a tan color. Heck i dunno what's going on!

so i was talking to the dh telling him about my crazy day, and how my boobs feel funny "so of course he wanted to touch them" and he said they feel fuller..........hopefully a sign??

Hopefully it is.
I should start flow sometime tomorrow. Nothing on pad yet just tiny bit with cm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->