• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

ttc buddies since 9/10

it was a blast! it's my boys fav movie right now!

i dunno if i'm ready for christmas yet! i still have his birthday to get through yet :)

I just love the holidays. They are hard with out certain family members here but I still enjoy them.

I love the holidays too! i know how you feel about your loved ones, my dad died six months before i got preg with my ds.....so it's hard not having him around to see my babies or see me get married. So it's hard but being with family makes it much easier!

Well looks like I missed all the fun
had a bad day today between af and my dog going crazy and biting a lil girl. Scary thought as I know what happens to dogs that bite but she's not pressing charges since didn't break the skin. I would die if my dog was put down. He's my baby :'(
Dh is conflicted as he is not ok with the biting but he also loves the dog so he was freaking out.

oh no! thats not good, hopefully today goes better, and the biting was just a fluke! not such a good night here either, looks like the flu has gotten jack so we were up all night, so my temp may not be that accurate but i think i got 3 hours of sleep before i temped maybe 4 but im not sure. :( but he's feeling better now so thats good. still no real flow so i dunno what to call this haha

Sorry long day. How's everyone. Its game day here so will be busy all day ugh.

Not to bad today, not feeling the greatest. Not much new to report need to get sewing some costumes haha

Shandra ur chart is looking good. Hope this month is it for u.

thanks, tests looks like a bfn this morning though :( if i were preg it should be a pretty dark line by now with it being 13dpo, so i'm done testing for a week or so, plus my temp did go down this morning! hope your having a good morning, and having a good day. going to get some cleaning and sewing done today! :)

Good Morning ladies!!!! So I havent been on. It was a BUSY weekend. :) How are you feeling today?

Not much on my end, af almost over i hope, havent had major cramps which is good for once.

That good. I haven't either but its def back to normal. HEAVY!!!! Where after my MC it was panty liner light. I wanted to take a fering test on CD3 and totally forgot. :( I have never used one before so I thought I would try it. I thought I was going to start using OPKs again but they stress me out too much so I think I am going to stay away from those and just go by my body signs. :)

hey ladies! been sick with the flu all day, not much new to report temp dropped a little, but still no af, or spotting

CC sorry you are sick. I think I am getting there. :( my throat is a lil sore and been sneezing a lot. BUT happy :dance: for no AF for you!!!!

thanks, i'm feeling a lot better now, still not awesome though. i hope you don't get sick! yea i'm torn between not having af yet.........had a bfn yesterday so i fig it would show by now! do you think i o'd on the cd21? someone said maybe the cd28, who knows lol

Well ff says yo test in 5 days wait till then. FX for u. Flu could be a symptom but its also going around.
I on the other hand having issues at home with dh. Idk what is going to happen with us.

i hope you guys figure it all out. im pretty pos its the flu its hit everyone in the house, and i'm the last dh was so sick lastnight, and i got sick this morning

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->