• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

ttc buddies since 9/10

Hello ladies! Full bbs is good. Funny about ur hubby. Lol still no af here! Going on 16dpo unless I ovulated late! Which I dont think I did. Still spotting after bm.

so i tested this morning..........and a BFN :( so i'm not real sure what's going on with me! my boobs hurt,my back hurts,i'm still spotting,i don't know when to expect af, this is crap! haha sorry i don't mean to be whiny i'm done! So how are you ladies? anything fun planned for the weekend?

Well af started it's still light but the dull and cramping is starting, should get heavy sometime tonight so will see. Got to work so who knows how well that will go.
Well Shandra now i guess u should just wait another week and test. If she don't show of course.
Amanda how are u?

yea i dunno if i'll even test then.......maybe two weeks. working this weekend that sucks! I don't know what to thihnk anymore......

HAPPY WEEKEND LADIES!!
CC sorry for the bfn. No AF yet so your still in lady!
Michelle I think I am right there with you. My temp went WAYYYYYY down Still no AF tho! ?????????????????????????????????

oh wow your temp did drop! no af yet, but i'm STILL spotting!

what kind of spotting? Like after the bathroom? Brown? Red?
My sis spotted for like the first 2 months. It's quite normal to spot in the first trimester.

well yesterday it was brown, today it's pretty red, and yes only when i go to the bathroom.....so i dunno what's going on maybe it's just a light af, but i wanted to start soy this month, cd2-6. My temp keeps going up so i dunno what to think

I think i'm going to put down light flow for today. It still isn't enough to "leak" to the liner but it's there every time i wipe and there seems to be more every time i have to pee. So i'm thinking tomorrow i'll start soy, cd 2-6! does that sound alright?

Idk I wouldn't until its a flow. If not getting to liner then its spotting. Maybe wait a few more days.

:( so if it goes to the liner, then i can count it as light flow? when should i expect my temp to go down? I still think i'm out no matter what though......how's your day going?

My day is blah. Period started. Still light I'm going thru the blah phase lol. No cramps yet but still.... I would ask on the soy thread see what they think.

i dunno what i wanna do i just feel so helpless not knowing wtf is goign on. I hadn't felt any different until yesterday when my bb hurt, heartburn, gassy,backache,cramps. So i thought maybe i was getting a uti, but i tested today and my urine was clear! the spotting has lightened up a bit this afternoon so i guess i'll hold out a few more days :S

haha LOVE IT! so the bleeding has pretty much stopped now, and my bb still feel really full (like when i was breast feeding) i guess well see what my temp says tomorrow?? how's your day been amanda?

My day has been pretty good. Kinda lazy in this crappy weather we are having in good ol utah!!!! Now I am enjoying a coconut rum and oj drink. It's pretty good. :D I figured I deserved a nice lil treat. Then We are going to play some rock band with the boys.
What are you up to?

rock band is so fun! well its a beautiful night here so we walked up to the football field and watched a little football, now were going to have some popcorn and watch home alone :)

SOUNDS AMAZING!!!!! I love popcorn!!!!!! and Home Alone. My 7 year LOVES LOVES LOVES that movie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->