• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

ttc buddies since 9/10

I hope so top but know him to well he'll act like nothing is wrong but there is.

Hi ladies,

I'm new to this and looking for some TTC buddies! I am finishing up my af, it came on oct 7...,,so nervous...how do you stay relaxed

hi canada! it's not so much relaxed as try and stay occupied lol

So i need your help ladies! I'm on cd 36 and i decided to take a hpt and a opk (answer brand one) with fmu. I could see an indent on the hpt but the opk was pos! I took a shower and decided to do another opk (answer one) it had only been about 15 min, and it was pos, so with the same pee i used one of my last digi's and got a smiley! WTF???

CC I know so many girls who have gotten a pos OPK and neg HPT and be preggo!!!! OH MAN I hope this is it!!!!! I would retest in a couple of days with FMU. lol I know like your gonna wait a few more days. lol I hope this is ur BFP lady!!!! FX!!!!

:hi: Canada!!!!! I am so glad you found us. We are a small but awesome group here. :) GL in ur TWW!!!! Mine cycle also started on the 7th!!!!! WOO HOO hopefully we can be bump buddies too!!!!!!!!!

iwannaBFP. .......sister I hear yah! I will post when I am starting mybovulation cause you should also be on the same track.....pls post yours as well! Looking forward to this wonderful journey with you ladies!!

I think i'm going to get a frer and try later tonight and again in a couple days, but i feel really ummm....wet?(TMI) could i possibly be ovulating this late?

Yes you could be. I didnt ovulate until cycle day 40 something once. :( But you never know.

iwannaBFP. .......sister I hear yah! I will post when I am starting mybovulation cause you should also be on the same track.....pls post yours as well! Looking forward to this wonderful journey with you ladies!!

OH mine is posted all the time. :) My Ovulation Chart.

Poor CC I feel for you hunny! I have been there. Just not knowing is so frustrating.

i'm going to be so pissed if i'm ovulating now! we haven't dtd for like a week because i was spotting and already had ch, and we were all sick! ughhhh!

Its ok shandra I think it still ok. I have moments that I'm wet especially if before af or if I'm horny lol. But just dtd just in case. This cycle is a mess but I do hope u get a pos hpt instead of opk ;)
welcome Canada I'm Michelle and we are all on the same cycle so will see. Dh agreed for another try with donor. We've had issues these last few days but either way I want a baby whether I'm single or not

not sure what to think it is, if i'm ovulating now, would my lining be any good anymore? and if not could i be preg, but not have a hpt pick it up yet??

I thought I was on the wrong website with this new look. :) Yes CC it is still possible to get preggo and have a healthy one too. There is actually a thread on here that talks about it. One lady was on like cd 60, another was cd 100.
Michelle I hope you are doing ok. :( I am glad you get another try with donor.

well that makes me feel better! i keep pos opk's and there still pos with no holding it at all, i wish i knew how to upload pics cuz i would show you how bright they are, way darker than control line!

i'm feeling achy, crampy, and my back hurts. it feel like af is coming?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->