ttc buddies since 9/10

YAY! How exciting- you are now in the official TWW! *happy dance* :D

I was gonna say CC... DH in bed shouldnt effect it too much.. unless he wakes you up a bunch or clutches you the whole evening :) I hope you get a temp spike! All is crossed as well! (although I can't promise the legs will be ;) DH leaves for 2 weeks Monday!

Well... may be TMI... but I had a tiny smidgen of brown discharge today. Only once and was when I wiped... probably would have missed it if I hadn't been watching all signs like a hawk :) SO- do you think this is possibly an impending AF??? I have no cramps at all.. just some sore boobs.. but thats been like that the whole time.. I went from a C to a DD! Gah- I feel like an overanalyzing zealot! :p

AAAnd I totally realized the DH/ legs closed comment could be taken terribly wrong an innappropriately lol.. .I meant that just as a "get the baby making in while we can" way...just to clarify :D

OH, and since I missed all the official name introductions! I am Tessa :) stelly is a childhood nickname. Hi all!

Lmao Tessa, we all caught on i'm sure! I've had a kinky mind lately so yeah right on!!

Guess what!!!!!! FF says I Od!!!! I think I am back on track after 5 months of messed up cycles!!!! I am sooooo relieved!!!! Thanks for all the support ladies!!!! :hugs:

Your chart looks so pretty I wanna cry for happiness!!! :cry::happydance::happydance::hugs:

i'm so excited for you girls! my temp went back down this morning, so no O for me :( I still keep waking up around 4 so i hope that's not messing up my temp to bad, I usually go right back to sleep. i guess all i can hope is af shows soon so i can start again....

I am surprised about my temps today. I had a rough night. I cried and was sick to my stomach for a while. The night started out great we went to the drive in and saw dolphin tale and the smurfs with the kids and then on our way home half the road was full of cops. We just thought it was a check point, no big deal. Then we drove past and it wasnt. CSI was there if you know what I mean and they didnt bother covering anything up. It brought back really bad memories of my late hubby and I was instantly sick to my stomach and wanted to puke. I cried all night. My husband is thinking about calling and making a complaint. They should have had the whole road blocked and not let anyone through. Anyways sorry for venting. Im still disturbed by it all. Hope I didnt put a damper on anyone.

that's terrible! i would call and complain too it's nothing anyone should have to see, i hope your feeling better today.

I am just really glad my kids were asleep. that would have really messed them up.

Amanda I'm sorry u had a rough night. but ur chart still looks good.
CC i think ur sitll in for Ov ur temps are still low as pre O so give it a few more days, i know the wait is frustrating, but u will get regular soon.

i'm glad they were asleep too! I'm still going to temp and i have my hopes up i'm going to O i just wish it would happen already! :)

i'm really really trying, i was just thinking i was going to have my spike today (trying to be positive) so i was kinda let down this morning. Maybe they will go up from now on!

It might be a little longer too. So know u might be waiting but u will O. Maybe within the week. U can't really look at ur chart right now.

i'm really hoping its soon! it's getting to the point if i do finally ovulate and i have a normal lp it will be the longest cycle i've ever had! anyways how you feeling?

sounds fun!i'm playing sudoku for a bit, then off to bed for the night, it's addicting so it may be awhile lol :)

lol yeah can't do just one of those lol, had them taken aways cuz couldnt stop lol. still no cross hair but sure will get them tomorrow

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->