ttc buddies since 9/10

thanks! i think ill just temp and wait this cycle out, and try something next cycle! I am feeling some pressure from work about ttc. there are only 3 of us that work in the lab at the clinic i work at, i found out one of the girls is going to start ttc in jan, and the other in aug, so that means i need to get preg now or i'll have to wait until someone is back from maternity leave......we've talked about it at work how we want to have at least 2 there while 1 is on leave, but it means i need to get preg soon :(

CC I think that once u get preggo u won't care what happens at work, u will be happy regardless and since u still have a chance to Ov and have the sniffles this is what cheered me up when i got a cold a few days before O.
https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...-you-sick-around-ovulation-still-get-bfp.html
Hope it gives u some hope too. And ur chart looks good. temp going back up.
Hi stelly funny how i ask about u and u pop back LOL. How are u? Bet the appointment will give u some answers and fx that u are preggo and that ur body is just trying to surprise u LOL.
Iwanna hope u have Ov on cd 14. can't wait to see todays temp. fx hun
As for me got a neg opk, does that mean i O already? or am i still possibly ovulating. debating to get another donation today or not.

ya i was happy it finally went up a little today, but i didn't think it could really get much lower lol! You ovulate 12-36 hrs after a pos opk i think something like that i would probably get another donation just to be sure :) but if you can't it should still be good enough. plus you've probably already ovulated! but since the egg stays for 24 hrs before it breaks down one more couldn't hurt! i have my fx for you!! hopefully at least one of us get's a bfp this month :)

Morning ladies!!!! I think I Od for sure!!!! My temps are still going up. OMG that will be so great if I have. I was not looking forward to another LONG cycle where I Od on CD 41!!!! I sure hope my body is getting back on track. SO if I did then I would be 2 or 3DPO what do you guys think!?! I think I Od on CD13 in the evening tho. Just going by the pains I was having.
Momwannabe what is your real name if you dont mind me asking. Mine is Amanda. I bet you havent Od yet. Which is a good thing right since your getting another donation?

morning, glad to hear you o'd now the horrid 2ww! i have my fx crossed for you! you try anything special to get a girl, or just hoping by chance?

Thanks sweetie pie. I am excited about the tww because i am actually in it. Well at first we started to do the Shettles Method but we got inpatient and my cycles got really messed up with the MC so we just said we will do it when I Od. Hopefully there is lots of strong girl swimmers in there that beat the boys there. lol

haha :) we've talked about doing the shettles method also but i've not been ovulating so it makes it really hard! we've been doing the "pull out" but not completely method. I read a study that more girls are born out of the pull out method than boys must be because it's so far away from the cervix? so when he finishes he just pulls out a bit so he's close to the opening, either way boy or girl we both just want another baby :) we have a boys name picked out so we wouldn't be to disappointed with a boy, but he longs for a daughter!

That's cool. Shettles tell you to do the same thing basically. Just shallow positions. We have three boys and really really want a lil girl. We will still be happy with another boy but this is our last one so we would love a girl. I have my girls name picked but no boys yet. lol Maybe I should so I don't curse myself. lol Our girls name is Alivia Dawn. Dawn is my late sister in laws name. So it's a must have. :)
What is your boys name?

Haha momwannabe it makes me laugh cause my work schedule has been really busy and whrn I finally get a chance to check.on here there is about 2 pages of reading to catch up on :D i feel like the sl acker of the group lol. If your feelin up to it id get last donation just to over cover your O!

iwanna, that is an adorable little girl's name! shes gonna have to be a tough lil thing growin up with all those big brothers :)

cckarting- thats to bad that you may run into maternity leave issues at work... hope they will be accomodating when you get your bfp!

i feel kind of silly but i had never even heard of the shettles method till just now! i had no idea different positions could encourage diff genders during conception

Oh, and on the FANTASTIC news front, the hubby got moved to a 2 week on 2 week off (instead of 3's) so i actually get him home more often!!! :D and gives us better baby making odds! :D so thrilled

Your so cute Stelly. :) Thanks and yes she will be a boy with girl parts for sure. lol
That is great news about hubby!!!! That will relieve a lot of stress for you. :)

I did my CM check today and it was creamy and stretchy. We havent had sex in a few days. and the days b4 CM was scant and sticky. So what does this mean!?! Maybe I didnt O!?!

woohoo stelly! that's great news :) Avilia is a beautiful name! we have Vance picked for a first name and benjamin or joseph for a middle! Vance is my dh grandfathers middle name and benjamin is my grandfathers middle name, and joseph is my other grandfathers name, just cant decide which one sounds better together :)

i would keep bding just in case, i cant really tell from your chart if you o'd or not, but this is my first month temping

Wow i missed alot Lol, didn't get donation but had a good day sleep, hadn't got much sleep last few days so didn't get donation was too tired. Hope don't regret it but i think i O today my temp went up a bit but that's what it usually does the day i O, so will see what tomorrow temps going to look like.
Amanda nice to meet u lol, my name is Michelle and Looooooove ur siggy :)
I think u did O fx ur temp goes up again tomorrow or at least stays up.
Stelly i'm glad u got good news. things always turn out to the best. Just have faith in life.
CC i love the name Benjamin i think has character, Vance is nice too but i suck at names lol so not sure which order. I think from ur chart the progestorone finally wore off and u are back on track in some way. Fx u O soon.
DH has always had the girl name picked out which is Simone Gabrielle but as i'm Italian want it a lil different, i want Gabriella Simone, what u think and nick name would be Gabbi. Not giving him a choice lol he picked i finalize it lol. As far as boy name all we have so far is Dean (my grandpa middle name), wanted to include dh name in it but he don't like his middle name Joe. I think Joe Dean sounds good, but he isn't sure lol.

Funny how we all go fx u O in the first tww and then fx u get ur BFP. It's like being in the tww all the time. Good God the stress lol.
Anyway enough with my talking, ( i'm a talker and supporter and counselor for everyone lol can't help myself LOL)

haha! Jo Dean sounds like a country singer, definately catchy :) for my sisters little boy her oh wanted a jr, and she didn't his name is ken and ended up naming the baby kentrell so he could still call him ken so it worked for both of them! i'm so anxious to see if my temp goes up again in the morning and its only 5pm here haha i have a while to wait! Glad you got some good sleep in, i've been sleeping like crap lately.i adore the name Gabriella! it's actually on our list :) along with Aribella and Ellis,and Amira i'm horrible with picking a girls name! My dh picked both our boys names so it's my turn!

Even tho she will be daddys little girl it's right ur turn LOL. I like them all, see i'm clueless i'm going to probably have to buy me on of those baby names books lol. Oh if any of u want to join me on fb it be great but just no ttc talk as it's hush hush lol.
Oh Amanda forgot to tell u that i had the same cm, it's probably trying to change from Ov to tww cm, and evenif u haven't dtd in a few days it takes that long for semen to come out from the pool that we have inside (done more reading lol)
https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-to-conceive/745553-laying-down-after-dtd-crucial.html post #6 explains it. Now u know why don't sleep much i'm always on bnb lol.

Oh forgot to say. I got to hold my friends 3 week old baby. was nervous but couldn't help it, went thru a fase couldn't look or touch babies cause it hurt but he was so adorable couldn't help it. He was so good and already was holding his head up, was nervous as i'm a cluts and like in comedy movies i be the one that turn around hitting something with the baby, but i didn't:happydance::happydance:
Hope i don't upset anyone buy sharing, but i'm ttc #1 and it just came natural. is that weird?:shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->