TTCAL 2015 Rainbows! (7 Rainbows & 2 Angels)

Don't do it!!! :)

I need to go start slowly stocking up on cheap walmart tests.

im 6dpo almost 7dpo and not testing for a few days yet.. I have 30 ics and 2 superdrugs and 1 digital.

I have one FRER. Limited tests in the house keep me from obsession for too long. At least the next two weeks will be busy at work and busy on the weekends with camping. We are camping at the beach over 4th of July.. then going on a rafting/kayak trip the following weekend. Super excited! :)

Sounds awesome ak :D

I start new job tomorrow.. im driving a few hundred miles to rescue doggies :D

Wow where are you going soanxious? I have a couple ic.s. I think from tomorow in gonna be forcing myself to pee before i have chance to grab the tests lol

Im off to Southampton hun :D

im not tempted to test as I dont think I have had a line till around 8 dpo

That sounds like a lot of fun Akn :)
Congrats on your new job Soanxious! I hope you have a great first day of work.

I recently just finished up AF. On 11dpo I had some brown discharge and 12dpo it was a heavy flow. 13 and 14dpo no cramps and a very light flow. I'm stunned because usually I have moderate cramps and a heavy flow on days 1-3 and don't stop bleeding until day 6 or 7. My body must be still adjusting post-MC. I'm just really enjoying not suffering a period for once. :D

I'm excited it ended sooner because I'm hoping I O earlier. My Oing varies month to month. Sooner it happens, the sooner I get my next AF and the sooner I can try again. Woohoo!!

Also question for you all: Do you all usually keep your hips elevated after BDing? I'm not sure if that's the trick that's done it for me. I've only ever gotten pregnant when I keep my hips up. Otherwise it seems everything just spills out. I don't know if it helps or it's just coincidence

I don't keep my hips up.. but I will stay laying down for a little bit afterwards. But I have heard that it doesn't increase the odds of getting pregnant? Not sure though if that's true or not.

G'day darlin's!! So still no af, I think that my spotting/light bleed may have been it even though it was early. All BFN's but am seeing the start of positive OPK (I think) lol.

Soanxious, how did I not know about this rescue dog job??

Ank so glad your camping was a hit! Our family loves camping :)

Buttrfly darlin how are you sweetheart??

Thanks Cupcake..

BB im starting today!! not had chance to tell u.. will send u snapchats later!!! :D xxxx

Eeeek! Have a blast :) I'm on night shift again tonight from 8-8 so I'll he awake when your awake :)

Eeeek have a blast! I'm on night shift again from 8-8 so I'm awake when your awake :).

I know some of you ladies have journals, so maybe you can help? I finally made a journal but can't figure out how to put it in my signature so someone can just click and get to the link. It's probably easier than I'm making it out to be.

Thanks in advance :)

Here's a thread that tells you how to do it. https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/forum-help-testing-area/481539-make-text-link.html

Post your link in here too so we can follow! :)

KB- I don't usually keep my hips up. glad AF was kind to you!

BM- ah another fellow night shifter tonight... are you temping? I find I crew up my chart so badly with my nights!

CD6 for me.. Af still here.. hoping this ins't going to be my normal AF now!

I don't temp Bug, it wouldn't work and would give me false readings... I'll stick to my OPKs it's enough to tell me the egg is ready to be caught :). I asked on the other thread but, is a positive OPK today meaning 1dpo or will that be tomorrow? I'm guessing tomorrow but wanna check :)

1dpo is day after pos opk :D

ooooooooooooooooo good luck.. will send pics later was so busy yesterday!!

I sent pics of puppy's now they have grown :).
Thanks I did think as much, needed to check though. Let's hope that with the evidence of O and sperm swimming I will see my BFP this cycle.. Best thing is I'm O'ing and was actually waiting for af, thinking that she was yet to come haha. So really seems like only a 2 week cycle! if only it was like this.

I will be testing after af is due on the 14th, so not jumping the gun this cycle unless I feel there is a strong reason :rofl: :haha:

The pos opk is your lh surge and you will ovulate between 12-48 hours after the pos opk. So if you had a pos opk today I'd say you will ovulate either tomorrow (making Friday 1 dpo) or Friday (making Saturday 1 dpo). Hope that makes sense and helps?

I'm cd6 today. Just waiting to start my opks! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"