• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTCAL 2015 Rainbows! (7 Rainbows & 2 Angels)

How exciting burnette!! Throwing you tons of sticky baby dust darlin' woohoo!!!!

Congrats brunette! Great news...hoping for a sticky bean! Keep the luck coming ;)

I have a question for anyone that may be able to help...
I just checked cm and it was like egg white and stretchy but I did bd last night so I'm not sure which it is, I should be at cd12 and I've never actually done any of the following of o. What's your thoughts?

Congrats brunette!
i would bd incase it is ewcm!! But bear in mind it could be other stuff as they are very similar! FX for you.

as for me af has finally gone yay! Think were gonna try every other day. Just need pressed to arrive!

Thanks slow that's what I was thinking too! Just bd away and see how I go :)..
Yay for you! Get to it darlin and I hope when we test we get what we want.
Please tell me what pressed is as I don't know lol.

CONGRATULATIONS brunette!! I'm so very happy for you. I truly hope this is your rainbow and pray it is the stickies of beans for you!! Please keep us updated! Once I get to work and can dig out my iPad I'll update the front page with your BFP! Or so you want me to wait a bit? Your call. Let me know. So excited for you!

Bush & slow - step away from the computers and get to that baby dancing!! FX for you both.

I've been praying for all of you ladies. I hope to see some rainbows! Hopefully this is our lucky thread! One BFP down!

I have to vent today. I'm in a complicated situation. I got pregnant and had my MC in the UK, however, I'm American, and going back home in 2 days. The MC couldn't have happened at a worse time. I MC'd almost 2 weeks ago, took misoprostol. Had the worst pain in my life. Contractions and felt like shit. Thought a pill would be better than a d&c, I was terrified of the idea of a d&c.

Go in today for a followup appt since they wanted to check on me before I left to the US (ordinarily they would've done a US next week). I was told today there is excess tissue and I'll need a d&c anyway. Because this was such short notice and I was really scared I opted out of a d&c for now.

I'm angry, frustrated, bitter and scared. I didn't want a d&c but I have to get one anyway. I didn't want to get one with it being such short notice, plus we're going to be doing a lot of traveling. Now I'll have to end up paying for the procedure and I start work next week, so how do I fit all this in with work?

This is the worst case scenario, what the hell. The only way it will get worse is if I get an infection. I'm furious. I don't even give a shit about having a baby right now, I'm too concerned about the money involved, my work and my health.

I have to vent today. I'm in a complicated situation. I got pregnant and had my MC in the UK, however, I'm American, and going back home in 2 days. The MC couldn't have happened at a worse time. I MC'd almost 2 weeks ago, took misoprostol. Had the worst pain in my life. Contractions and felt like shit. Thought a pill would be better than a d&c, I was terrified of the idea of a d&c.

Go in today for a followup appt since they wanted to check on me before I left to the US (ordinarily they would've done a US next week). I was told today there is excess tissue and I'll need a d&c anyway. Because this was such short notice and I was really scared I opted out of a d&c for now.

I'm angry, frustrated, bitter and scared. I didn't want a d&c but I have to get one anyway. I didn't want to get one with it being such short notice, plus we're going to be doing a lot of traveling. Now I'll have to end up paying for the procedure and I start work next week, so how do I fit all this in with work?

This is the worst case scenario, what the hell. The only way it will get worse is if I get an infection. I'm furious. I don't even give a shit about having a baby right now, I'm too concerned about the money involved, my work and my health.

I'm really sorry all of this happened to you. It's a lot all at once. That is one of the reasons I opted for a D&C myself for my MMC. That and I wanted to have everything gone as soon as I could rather than wait to miscarry and I didn't want to go through contractions and everything. The D&C really is not that bad. I know it is not what you want and for that I'm sorry. But it really isn't that bad. I got to the hospital at 7am and was home by noon. I bled for a couple days after and had some pain, but nothing that was debilitating. My D&C was short notice. I was told I needed one on a Friday and had it the following Monday. It honestly helped having it so quick as it was all done and over with and I could move on. Since you're heading home so soon call your own doctor and I'm sure they'll get you in for an appointment soon and then schedule the surgery for you :hugs:

Bush pressed is a lube that is supposed to help spermies rather than hinder :)
cupcake im sorry all is not going to plan. Ive not had a d&c as i scared to. But anything is better Than an infection like you said. FX is all happens quickly and smoothly and doesn't mess up your plans too.much.

Cupcake.. I had the same problem with the misoprostal. I was absolutely terrified of the d&c... but it really wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Is there anyway you can contact your work and ask to start a few days later? I only took the day of the procedure off work, and was back the next day.

Thanks so much for your support ladies. Ak, I'm thinking of letting my manager know and asking if I can switch shifts around. I've worked there before, I just went on a temporary leave. My boss will probably be understanding. I'm hoping my shifts are scattered enough so I can take a day off and not worry about working 2 or 3 days following :-/

Hopefully they are understanding and will let you take your time.

Sorry your having a rough time cupcake it really sucks to have more things to worry about on top of the upset. Hope things get sorted for you

Hi Ladies,

Can I join you over here please...

My names Jess, I had a ectopic and tube removed in 2010 and then my rainbow baby in 2011...

I'm coming off the bcp next month in the hope of ttc a sticky #2

Hi ladies can I join too? First off am sorry for your losses. X
Brunette congrats.
we're both 38 and been ttc no 1 for 3 and a half yrs. My fiance has low motility and morphology and count so on the vitamins! We had a blighted ovum in nov 12 and I am now in my second cycle ntnp after delivering twins lost at 14 +5 due to twin to twin transfusion. Currently just bding whenever as getting married in december. Going to bring out the cbfm and preseed next month.
good luck everyone.x

When I had my mmc I waited for it to happen naturally I didn't want a d&c I had the tablet after waiting 3 weeks it was a bad exsperiance the pain was really bad and I bleed really bad too I'm sorry you had to go through this :hugs:xx

Congratulations on your fantastic news brunette xx

Nawww cupcake darling I'm so terribly sorry that this is where your at! I truly hope your boss is understanding and that you pass this horrid time quickly and can move on to a better place :hugs:

This is the low down my girls, I've gotten the app named Ovia it's telling me I'm in my fertile window and have me a score of 9.5 today and will be 10 tomorrow, I'm BD'ing away well last night I did and I plan to get my sexy on for Mother's Day ;)
Oh and it says I can rest in 13 days!!! My first ever countdown for my rainbow baby... Woohoo :)

wohoo bush keep going at it! are you using anything else to check your fertile window? if not id carry on for a few more days after the app says its over just incase you ov later :thumbup:

im keeping towards my fertile fase too. we are gonna be in the tww at very similar times! :D

Yep slow darlin imma keep up the BD'ing as long as my body says I want it :) that's a pretty fine indicator I think lol not useing anything else though..

BUT....... Day before last was like EWCM and yesterday's too, today's checked at lunch time was like school glue or PVA glue kinda thick and creamy and stretched like glue for about half inch.. So guess I'll just keep on going cause with what I've learned from being on here is that EWCM should last for about two days? Anyway I'll see..

I hope we get our SHBFP's together slow that would be so amazing!!
Expecting you to be dtd constantly ma'am :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->