• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTCAL 2015 Rainbows! (7 Rainbows & 2 Angels)

https://i1285.photobucket.com/albums/a589/KylaMissa22/imagejpg1_zps79b0a3f9.jpg

Kylas that's sweet :)

in gearing up for my fertile week. Gonna try every other day. We've been busy redecorating our bedroom so maybe we can celebrate by using it lots!!

So I'm officially confused. AF was supposed to show. Took my provera to bring it on and it ALWAYS comes 3 days after my last dose. That was Saturday. Didn't come and didn't come today either. Not looking like it's gonna come anytime soon.
I took an opk yesterday and there was a noticeable line. Took another today and it's darker!? AF was supposed to come, not ovulation. My donor an I worked out a schedule for donations based on my cycle starting yesterday. It didn't....I have no idea if he's gonna be able to do this week. I'm waiting for tomorrow nights opk to see if it's even darker than tonight's before I make an "official" determination if I need donations this week or not. I mean it would be great if I'm actually go a ovulate (currently CD30) but I just don't know if he would be available. I've been getting pretty strong ovulation pains on the right which I usually get a few days to a week before I ovulate. Oh man. Cross your fingers for me guys haha

All crossed for ya Kyla xxxx what a pain in the bum. I hope he can meet with to match your o! Let me know how you go :). :hugs:

Ok so not sure what's going on with my dear body, today I'm dizzy, headaches, bloated, boobs sore at underarms and pelvic pain.. Cm is creamy, not so thick and drying out... Kinda like wet talc powder :/( sorry still not remembering the right abbreviations for cm) today yesterday it was more thickish and wetter.

Any ideas? Af due 25th and says 11 days to test..

I think I O'd on the 7/8 which would be when I had the EWCM as I dtd last night and cm was not able to be confused with the other. So that puts me at 4/5dpo.

Kylas there's no way you preg already? Hope it works out if not. You can get a lh surge before af too. So might be that it arrives in a couple days x

bush how many dpo are you. Progesterone can cause a lot of odd things, and it increases after o. Good luck! X

Nope no way I could be pregnant already. I'm using a donor and I haven't met him yet. He agreed to meet up today though so that's exciting!

I'm thinking that since I didn't ovulate this cycle when I was supposed to it's probably just late ovulation. I also started maca root probably about two weeks ago and that's supposed to regulate things. So FX I'm gearing up up ovulate! I'm just concerned bc I took my provera to bring on my period and it didn't. And it ALWAYS brings my period within 3-4 days. I got all the signs I usually do that AF is coming but then it's as if they all just stopped and my body decided to ovulate instead? I don't know. Wish I did ha!

Slow- I think I'm 4/5dpo... But not 100% as remember that I didn't get a proper af it was spotting for a week but had that faint BFP just before the spotting started? Hmm, well I am hoping that it's a little beanie that's gunna get stuck on it's mumma!! :)

Brunette how are you feeling? I have not tried conceived plus- is it something you used and liked?

Kylasbaby sorry about the confusion. Late ovulation can definitely happen. So glad that your donor has agreed to meet. Good luck!

Ladders maybe late ovulation? I didn't ovulate until day 27 this month. Our bodies can be annoying like that. Thanks for the tips on mucinex. Gonna see what doc says on the 23rd if AF shows.

Kbcupcake thank you. We have tried coconut oil but stopped..don't remember why though so maybe try again. I do have more and it is much easier to find. I just like the thick stuff and I know it isn't supposed to be good. Have you decided if you will do d and c?

Slow and bush good luck with the BDing! Bush I often have symptoms right after O too...I always feel like it's our body being cruel to us. Hopefully it's your BFP!

Hope everyone is ok after Mother's Day. I found out my cousin was pregnant so it's tough but I guess it will happen when it's meant to...hopefully soon :) my friend just became pregnant after trying 3.5 years from her second IVF. Would love to be pregnant together! I did test yesterday since it was Mother's Day but it was bfn...7 dpo so figured it would be

Butterfly- thanks I really hope it is too! Also If it's not there's always next cycle :)..

It's thought when others are falling pregnant around you, kinda hurts, be strong huni... When do you plan on testing again?

Thanks ladies. Was hoping to hold out until Saturday. I do have 15 or so wondfos, 3 frers, and one digital. I'm stocked and ready lol

Hoping they will all be positive!

Every time I order OPKs they come with free hpts so I have like 15 of those just hanging around haha

Exactly why have so many! I got 20 with my last wondfos, 3 frers were from frer OPKs I got. Saves money at least!

I've never used any lubes. I have just heard that one is good.

I'm doing ok. Still scared but doing ok.

Test was lovely and dark this morning
9DPO and 13DPO
https://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh70/kjordanj/Snapbucket/DDD8FFD6-9370-47E4-AE12-1CD45B0DBB7E_zpsevfgnoqt.jpg

My consultants secretary rang me, he wants me to go to EPAU tomorrow to see him.

FX for a sticky bean brunette. What is EPAU? Clueless American here hehe

So my opk this morning is either almost positive or positive. I thought I had a couple of days before I'd ovulate. But it's looking like it's either today or tomorrow. My donor and I are gonna do a donation tomorrow and hopefully that is enough, but I'm not very hopeful. Totally wasn't prepared for any of this. I was prepared for AF and to ovulate toward the end of the month. Not now! It only takes one. Hopefully it is enough. FX FX FX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->