TTCAL February Forever Babies - 50% BFP's! 10 testers

Good afternoon! It's been quiet here the last couple of days. Hope everyone is feeling okay.

AFM CD4 and feels like this cycle is going to go by so slowly. Trying to be patient and not start the SMEP to early this cycle. I'm going to try every other day because in November, started bd'g way too early and after bd'g like 10 days in a row, both of us were done, literally and didn't conceive that cycle so trying something different.

Today is my Friday for work! I had to take off for an apt tomorrow. I think after my apt I'm going to hit up the $2 move theater!

How's everyone else?

Mpepe - that's totally what happened to us 2 cycles ago...I totally wore OH out and it was becoming very unfun by the end...lots of arguments and forced BD action. The next month I decided to do very little sex just 2 days before O day and I think that helped mentally and maybe made the sperm better because we're both on the older end of the spectrum. FXed you have the same luck!

:hi:

Lucky you Tiger have a fun day off, 1 more day at work for me!

Every other day sounds good to me Mpepe :dust:

Grand im sure come next week you will be reporting lots of symptoms!

:hugs: to everyone else xxx

AFM - Im just counting down the days till my holiday! :happydance:

grand lol yes there were lots of arguments that cycle! DH and I are older as well so hoping it happns sooner rather than later!

Tiger - the movies sounds fun! Enjoy!

blue - when do you leave for your vacation? I'm sure you'll have a wonderful time.

Thank you for the birthday messages :) im on cd6 going for my scan cd12 and bloods booked in for cd21, fx for this month

how are you all? i have a major headache xx

sorry try :( My cousin's wife said it was bad too but I didn't want to say anything and freak you out because everyone is different. GL next week!

I hopefully will be getting inseminated too next week, the old fashioned way lol (with wine too):wine:

:wine: Cheers to that!!! I am trying the old fashioned way along with the new hip way of getting knocked up! :winkwink:
Good Luck! :)

HAPPY BELATED BDAY!!! Try - Sorry about the painful HSG - but :dust: for your IUI next week :happydance:

Mpepe - :thumbup: the old fashion way has worked for centuries :winkwink:

I 2nd what Tiger said - hold out till 12 DPO...you will be better rewarded usually!

AFM: Still no preggo symptoms...mild mild mild cramping...a pulsating L-ovary (which freaks me out)...and that's it...doobedoo...not feeling super pregnant yet either.

Thanks!

Did you figure out your edd yet? Do you have any appointments scheduled?

Hello, Ladies! I hope your month is going well! I can't believe it is the 10th already.

I know! February is flying by while the days themselves are going slow (for me anyway)....:haha:

Today is my Friday for work! I had to take off for an apt tomorrow. I think after my apt I'm going to hit up the $2 move theater!

How's everyone else?

Have Fun! ;)

:hi:

Lucky you Tiger have a fun day off, 1 more day at work for me!

Every other day sounds good to me Mpepe :dust:

Grand im sure come next week you will be reporting lots of symptoms!

:hugs: to everyone else xxx

AFM - Im just counting down the days till my holiday! :happydance:

:hugs: right back at ya!

Thank you for the birthday messages :) im on cd6 going for my scan cd12 and bloods booked in for cd21, fx for this month

how are you all? i have a major headache xx

I also have a bad headache! DISLIKE!!!!

Good luck to you too try! Too bad valentines day falls early in my cycle. That would be a perfect day to conceive!

Morning ladies! :hi:
Hope you are all well.
I am 11DPO already, testing on Monday (Valentines Day) although its so tempting to test over the weekend. My HPTs are calling me!
Havent been symptom spotting this month, so dont actually feel pregnant, but didnt feel pregnant with my last pregnancy either, so maybe thats good news.
FXd to everyone testing this weekend
:dust:
xx

Try - EDD - October 15th :) - I'm still trying to get in touch with my OBGYN so no scan dates set up yet but I will definitely be getting one between 6-8 weeks (probably about 7 weeks to make sure I can see something.

Good luck Vday testers! :dust: and :kiss:

Mpepe, any day is perfect to conceive OUR little forever babies. :cloud9: Hope you catch it this cycle!

I went through second trimester loss yesterday on here and read some of their stories. I came across one lady's story who lost her beautiful princess at 16.3 weeks. She had pictures posted up, and to my curiousity, I had to look to see what the baby looks like at that point in time. I immediately started crying my eyes out for her. My heart could have never delat with what she did. If you are interested, its in second tri loss's and it id pretty graphic. Don't blame me for looking if you do, it was your decision! :)

This is probably a sad way of thinking things but hearing others stories that loss their angel babies later than I did, helps me see that it could have been alot worse for me. The entire section of bnb needs a daily hug and a cup of coffee!

Grand, right on! Are you glowing yet?

Shelleney, I lose control from 7dpo on.......:rofl: Good Luck!

alright alright, I have to get a shower and go to work today and hour and half away....see yas later! :winwink:

Morning Ladies :wave:

Eeeeesh...had some catching up to do. How's everyone doing? Who else besides Shell is testing on V-Day? Good luck! :thumbup:

p.s. anyone heard from kel lately? :shrug:

Very excited ladies cause I POAS and got my :bfp:

Attachments

• BFP2.jpg
    BFP2.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 1
Already said this Milo, but I'll say it again....BEAUTIFUL LINES!! :flower: Don't forget to join our PAL sister thread. It'll be lovely to see another addition on there. Right, Grand? :winkwink:

CONGRATS again!! :happydance:

Thanks Neffie - feel a bit OTT posting on both Feb TTAL threads but I have been trying to follow them both. Will certainly come and lurk in your PAL thread!

No reason to feel that way. It's only normal to celebrate something wonderful like this. So share away! :) Here's the link to the PAL thread. I'm not there yet, but hope to join you all soon. :haha:

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...s-fetales-holding-onto-hope-9-months-pal.html

Milo CONGRATULATIONS :yipee:

Mpepe - we go away end of next month. eeek so excited!

Try -we saw our little baby, the nurses bought him/her in a little basket with a blanket. LO was about 11 half weeks, and looked tiny and perfect we could see eyes nose and mouth. Im so glad we got the oppourtunity to see our baby.

TFI FRIDAY !!!

Mpepe, any day is perfect to conceive OUR little forever babies. :cloud9: Hope you catch it this cycle!

I went through second trimester loss yesterday on here and read some of their stories. I came across one lady's story who lost her beautiful princess at 16.3 weeks. She had pictures posted up, and to my curiousity, I had to look to see what the baby looks like at that point in time. I immediately started crying my eyes out for her. My heart could have never delat with what she did. If you are interested, its in second tri loss's and it id pretty graphic. Don't blame me for looking if you do, it was your decision! :)

This is probably a sad way of thinking things but hearing others stories that loss their angel babies later than I did, helps me see that it could have been alot worse for me. The entire section of bnb needs a daily hug and a cup of coffee!

Grand, right on! Are you glowing yet?

Shelleney, I lose control from 7dpo on.......:rofl: Good Luck!

alright alright, I have to get a shower and go to work today and hour and half away....see yas later! :winwink:

oh my heavens, should not have looked at her photos because I'm at work with tears coming down my face. So tiny and perfect, :cry:

hey ladies....

just a quick jump in to say HI and that I am thinking of you all--

congrats to all the new :bfp:'s how wonderful

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back